I shall be one with the Force... (Well, I won't be perma gone. I'm just prioritising.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I shall be one with the Force... (Well, I won't be perma gone. I'm just prioritising.)

Post by ThoToran on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:52 am

I started out barely knowing anything about the competitive side of Pokemon, I had heard about the site for a while and never bothered to check it out. But one morning, I thought... stuff it. No harm in trying right? So I entered onto the site and immediately entered the Tournaments room, however. Losing and losing, over and over again was unsatisfying to me. So one day, looking through all the different rooms, I came across this little room known as the Roleplaying Room (As of August 2014). I couldn't use grammar at all, had barely any idea what I was doing. T'was a Murder Mystery that I was involved in, almost killed instantly, but I still had fun! Taught by someone who I may not talk to now, but they know who they are.

I joined in a Freeroam simply jumping around as a Grovyle, a novice at Roleplaying at best. As time went on, my grammar became better (surprisingly from P.S. XD), I met a few amazing mates that will stay in my memories for my lifetime, these are the two who include Vent Vanitas, and who was ArmoredChandelure (I don't know her name anymore XD). These two introduced me to the wacky 'out of the norm' Roleplaying, and roleplaying as a human. Thus, Thomas (Tho) Toran was born. A past was written, seemed fairly typical for any RP'er, dead parents blah blah blah.

There was a time where I disappeared from PS for a while (about 4 months), when I came back, I met a person by the name of Snow Tama, started RP'ing with her, only to find out she was a dude (SeriouslySkar), almost made me flip. And so I developed my relationship with Skar (now Psychoreality) and eventually had this immense friendship that we do now. I now use half-decent grammar, have had some of the best memories ever.

A few shoutouts go to Lux (Lucario) for just being generally awesome, and for being the best coder ever! To Darkness (Umbreon) for being one of the most entertaining people to talk to ever! To the Room Owners (past and present) for making this room possible. To my friends who allowed me to get really good at Cards Against Humanity... And to my mates who made me the person I am today, made me... A better person. I've become experienced in a wide variety of Roleplays, OC development, and just general personality. Within every single one of my OC's lies a tiny piece of my heart and soul into it, a little of my personality within those characters. The thought of sharing myself through other characters is something that I have cherished all this time. Every experience I have had in the room (whether it be good, bad, or ugly) has been life-changing in my emotional state, mental state, and even my physical being (I can type significantly faster now XD). The very fiber of my bones is filled with great thoughts of this two years. And I would like to say a huge thank you to every single person that has ever come into the Roleplaying Room.

**Well, I realised that I have holidays and no homework for a change. So I shall be on until 10th of April  Very Happy . But after that I shall be gone for a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess after writing all this, I would like to leave this for everyone... You may not know what you want to do now, you may not know in five years, but find something that you love. Whether it be art, music, or even working in hospitality. If you like it, go for the stars! It doesn't matter if you don't be the best person you are now, because there'll always be people who will try and ruin you. What matters, is making yourself the best person for the future, don't 'fit in' be unique. I suppose what I'm trying to say in all this is... Just, be yourself. Don't let anyone control you, don't let anyone change who you are. Unfortunately, school and work and study have all piled up, minimalising the amount of time I can do on PS. I may never show on PS again. But if you ever need someone to talk to, hit me up with a Skype message, I'll always be there... This has been your fath- I need to stop making that joke just because I'm Darth. Always remember, 'Do, or do not, there is no try...' This has been your Sith Lord Toran, signing off for potentially the last time...

Last edited by ThoToran on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changes IRL.)

ThoToran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I shall be one with the Force... (Well, I won't be perma gone. I'm just prioritising.)

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:57 am

See you around Toran. Best of luck.
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I shall be one with the Force... (Well, I won't be perma gone. I'm just prioritising.)

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:25 am

That's a lot of people leaving in a short period of time.

Good luck.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:48 pm

^ Hydre pretty much summed it up.

I've always enjoyed seeing you and Vent roleplaying back in the day and you have been a great chat presence and a good person to talk to.

Good luck.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Good luck in life.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top