Incarose the Delphox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Incarose the Delphox

Post by Agwij on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:57 pm

So, after pending between Talonflame or Delphox as my first oc, i decided to go with the second option.

Name: Incarose / Inca (shorter) (Name based on the mineral Rhodochrosite/Inca Rose)
Species: Delphox (Shiny)
Dislikes: Water, Bigger Groups
Personality: Inca is usually calm and loyal, but can be pretty hotheaded and prematurely.
She wont hesitate if she gets into a serious fight or if friends/innocents are in danger, but she would never fatally wound her opponent.

Backstory:
Inca grew up in a small village in the mountains, forbidden to leave by the elders.
Until one day, her parents just disappeared without leaving a note.
She waited days, even months, but they didnt come back.
Unable to wait, she left the village despite it being forbidden.
She had a rough time at first surviving outside without allies, but with time she got stronger and eventually evolved.

Now, as a Delphox. She believes that her parents are out there alive, and hopes to see them again one day.
--------

I hope i didnt forgot any important stuff (atleast i feel like i forgot something ._. )since this is my first oc here.
You might also find errors or something, but i'm fine with them being pointed out.
I'm open for any critic etc. :>
Agwij

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Incarose the Delphox

Post by Fraction on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Seems like an okay OC. But some questions still remain: Why did the village elders prohibit people from leaving? Why did her parents leave? Why is Inca obsessed with stones and shiny things? Why does she like fighting? Did something happen that made her awkward to be in large group of people, or was it somewhat instinctive?
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwij on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:59 am

1) Inca's Parents and the Elders didnt wanted to get their "plans" ruined. So they told Incarose to never leave the village. Didnt worked quite as planned for them.
2) "They had unfinished business", or in other words: They were idiots, leaving Inca back in the village just so they could do other jobs. Maybe they are dead already, but poor Incarose doesnt know. She still believes that they had good reasons~
3) Her love for shiny objects is just a little quirk, nothing special.
4) She rather had small matches with other kids instead of other stuff.
5) Nah, she just isnt used to larger groups.
Agwij

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum