Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Protect
- Poison Jab
- U-turn
- Drill Run

Alright. This be my mega. Protect is to give me a free turn to mega evolve. Poison Jab is my main move, and U-Turn is when I want to get the hell out. Drill Run is a middle finger to fire types. I made M-Beedrill Jolly here, but do tell me if you want it to be Adamant.

Hoe (Scolipede) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Earthquake

Ah, Baton Passing Scolipede. Swords Dance along with sash gets me +1 speed and +2 attack at the end of the turn. I can either Baton Pass into something (likely Mega Beedrill, but it's risky so I'll do it in Toxicroak, or I can straight up attack since Scolipede isn't a half bad attacker. Megahorn beats up psychic types if Mega Beedrill has fallen. Earthquake beats fire types and other poison types.

Hoenn (Gengar) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Meet Gengar, the only Pokemon to remain OU throughout all six generations. Shadow Ball is its main STAB move. Sludge Wave is secondary STAB in case I want to kill other targets. Focus Blast beats steel types, and Taunt is a middle finger to setup sweepers. EVs and item are self explanatory.

Hoel (Toxicroak) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Gunk Shot

Swords Dance increases Toxicroak's attack to amazing levels. Drain Punch is my main STAB move, as it has recovery AND a nice amount of power. Gunk Shot is if I want to risk the accuracy to deal heavier damage. Sucker Punch is my last resort move. Dry Skin is to avoid water attacks such as Water Spout/Origin Pulse from Kyogre.

Hoem (Roserade) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Modest Nature
- Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Extrasensory

Spikes is to deal residual damage to targets. Giga Drain is self explanatory. Sludge Bomb can poison and deals nice damage as a secondary STAB move. Extrasensory? I don't know what this covers, but at that point, I didn't know what to do. I guess it kills other poison types? Natural Cure is to avoid burns and paralysis.

Ifritt (Tentacruel) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Toxic

Ah, Rapid Spinner Tentacruel. Rapid Spin is self explanatory. Toxic Spikes deals extra residual damage with Roserade's spikes. Scald is annoying and can land a burn, and Toxic beats stall breakers. Liquid Ooze is like saying "fuck you" to Giga Drain and Drain Punch users.

ok rate 1-10

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im a voice
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RMT] Bad Poison Team

Post by Articuno on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Most of these are decent, but I would consider switching up your Roserade and Tentacruel a little bit.

First off, you may want to switch Extrasensory with Sleep Powder or Hidden Power Fire. You should also consider switching your nature to Timid if you run Sleep Powder, just so it's easier to spread the status without being outsped.

Hoem (Roserade) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power Fire/Sleep Powder

Your Tentacruel is a little bit redundant at the moment because of Toxic Spikes/Toxic. I would suggest replacing Toxic with Knock Off or even Ice Beam for the utility on the first and coverage on the latter. If you don't want either of those, Sludge Bomb is still a good STAB to fall back onto.

Ifritt (Tentacruel) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Knock Off/Ice Beam/Sludge Bomb

Everything else looks pretty decent, except that it looks like you'll have a little bit of trouble dealing with Flying types. As an aside, you could switch Earthquake on Scolipede with Rock Slide, but that's personal preference. Good luck with the team.

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Okay. First things first. You lack nice physical bulk on that team, and for that reason, I suggest you run Amoonguss > Roserade.

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge  
Ability: Regenerator  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Spore  
- Giga Drain / Foul Play / Clear Smog
- Sludge Bomb  
- Hidden Power [Fire]

I don't really see a point in running Roserade just for spikes, since it does not fulfill any other role on that team. While Amoonguss can hardwall Pokemon, and act as a defensive pivot while having reliable recovery. 
The EVs provide maximum Physical bulk. Spore's there to mess with switchins, as well Pokemon trying to set up. Giga Drain offers STAB and recovery. Since this Pokemon is already pretty high on the recovery thing, you can run Foul Play or Clear Smog over it to punish Physical Pokemon and set up sweepers respectively. Sludge Bomb as STAB, 
and to poison. HP Fire for preventing awkward turns against half-steel Pokemon.

Secondly, BP Scolipede is a cheap tactic and doesn't succeed more than like, 30% of the time. So why even bother wasting a slot on your team for such unreliable Pokemon? I suggest you run hazards in this slot. And for that, I'd recommend Nidoqueen. 

Nidoqueen @ Black Sludge
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 SpA
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Poison Fang
- Earth Power
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:08 pm

I'm going to use Amoonguss over Roserade. I don't like Nidoqueen, though.

I'll be keeping Scolipede because it can take advantage of the speed and attack boosts by attacking. As for the Earthquake to Rock Slide thing, I'll use Rock Slide.

I'll use Sludge Bomb on Tentacruel since poison and water is not resisted by anything (or is there a duel type I'm missing?).

Thank you for helping me with this team.

I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Im a voice
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:40 pm

Poison/Water is fucked over by Water/Steel (Empoleon), Water/Ghost (Jellicent), other Water/Poison, anything running Water Absorb that resists Poison (Seismitoad), Dragon/Steel (Dialga lol), Dragon/Poison (Dragalge), Dragon/Ghost (Giratina rof), and Grass/Steel (Ferrothorn).

Nothing there is incredibly worrying, though I'd say Jellicent, Empoleon, and Ferro are the most common mons you may come across. Luckily you have Gengar who can deal with all three.

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galom on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:56 am

Don't bother with Baton Pass on Scolipede anymore as passing Speed and Attack simultaneously activates the Baton Pass Clause, which causes you to instantly lose the battle.

Consider Mega Venusaur for your captain. It's a lot more helpful in most situations than Mega Beedrill, and it provides you an amazing way to beat Ground. You already have Gengar to combat Psychic.

Room Owner
Room Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebulous on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:06 pm

Galom wrote:Don't bother with Baton Pass on Scolipede anymore as passing Speed and Attack simultaneously activates the Baton Pass Clause, which causes you to instantly lose the battle

ubers doesn't have the clause though
Nebulous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Eh, I personally like Mega Beedrill. I've already used M-Venu in another poison team, and if I ever want to use that over M-Beedrill, I'll just use that team.

Oh, there are duel types that fuck up Tentacruel's STABs. Empoleon can lose to Toxicroak's Drain Punch, since Empo's water type moves heal its HP. Jellicent, yeah, that sucks. Knock Off, maybe? Seismitoad kinda loses to Amoonguss, pretty much my whole team dies to Dialga, Dragalge is a minor problem, and Gengar deals with the last two.

Once more, thank you for helping me with this team.

Im a voice
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:20 pm

I think the best mega usable for poison is Mega-Venu, just as Galom said the guy helps in a lot of ways. He's the best tank around these days with good defenses + thick fat. Gengar can handle some psychic problems, I noticed though a certain scarfed user will probably be a major threat in your team since you have no scarf users + you have no Psychic resist and even Mega Beedrill can't outspeed.
I suggest adding Drapion, the guy has good defenses, good typing and good coverage. It's basically up to you what set you should run(it's either hazard set up or sweeper set up), but for who'll it will replace I think it should be Roserade
Next up, Scolipede is bad as baton passer so I suggest you either ran Swords Dance set up Scolipede or Choice Band Scolipede. Once Scolipede gets a chance to set up he can probably OHKO or 2HKO most pokemon.
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:40 pm

Eh, like I said, I'll just use my other team if I ever wanna run Mega Beedrill.
Someone once told me that Jolly M-Beedrill outspeeds Choice Scarf base 80 Pokemon, which is pretty much what I see when I think of "Scarf Pokemon".
Already replaced Roserade with Amoonguss.
Scolipede? I'll think about it, but it can both attack and Baton Pass, so yeah.

Im a voice
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:28 pm

The Annoying Enchidio wrote:Eh, like I said, I'll just use my other team if I ever wanna run Mega Beedrill.
Someone once told me that Jolly M-Beedrill outspeeds Choice Scarf base 80 Pokemon, which is pretty much what I see when I think of "Scarf Pokemon".
Already replaced Roserade with Amoonguss.
Scolipede? I'll think about it, but it can both attack and Baton Pass, so yeah.
Even with that said, there are other Scarfed users around the block that probably have more than 80 Spe and still pose a threat in the team
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:55 pm

Yeah, that fucks up my team. This is normally meant to be a knight team, anyway. Also, Scolipede can Baton Pass some speed boosts onto Mega Beedrill.

Im a voice
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:48 am

Yeah, about the Scarf thing. I totally forgot that in my previous post, but consider trying out Scarf Gengar for your team. That thing outspeeds every generic scarfer you'd probably see. 
Run Thunderbolt over Taunt, to hit Pokemon like Skarmory, opposing Tentacruels etc.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:59 am

I'll think about Scarf Gengar. Also, do I run it Timid or Modest? It already has a scarf and it's speedy as fuck even without it.

Im a voice
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebulous on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:50 am

timid
Nebulous