Cruella's Customs Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cruella's Customs Thread.

Post by Cruella on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:09 pm

I'm tired and I couldnt think of a better title.
I think considering  a few people did this and I've got a few customs, I might as well make a thread for this. I havent hosted in a while due to some issues but I'm trying to get back into it. I'll regularly update this thread with new customs I make and any changed or things of noticed. Additionally, if you want to get perms to any of the customs, just leave a message below. If I dont give you perms please dont burn me at the stake. Also if you want to request customs for me to make, I can do that.

Custom Count: 39
(Fair warning: Some of these customs are really old and their appearance shows it. Also I put them under spoiler tags so it looked less spammy)
So here we go.
1.0:

Pokemon Roulette Challenge: Based off a youtube series, the aim of this is to get random pokemon and battle in a specified plot. It is essentially a very upgraded version of random battles with roleplaying involved. 
The Walking Dead:  God. This is super outdated and fairly old. Looking back it is super cringy. It was based off of the walking dead and was my first-ish custom. I'll probably revamp this soon enough.
Mortem City: This is also old and cringy. It ran a few times but ultimately I really didnt like the setup on it. The premise was simple of living in a city where nearly anything was possible.
Dimensions: A fairly simple plot. You travel from world to world going through different tv shows and stuff. It was pretty gimmicky but I liked it. I'll probably revamp this one as well.
Misfits: Based off the tv show of the same name, the premise of this rp was really simple. You roleplay as a bunch of delinquents who get super powers. Getting this to run at first was difficult as I couldnt get the plot 100% right, but then I got a 7 hour run which involved robbing banks and resurrecting the dead so that was pretty cool. 
The Tear in Reality: This was also a really simple and fun premise of a group of people coming together who had gained powers and forming superhero groups and supervillain teams. It had a short run due to me ending it after several roleplayers repeatedly godmodded.
Island of Fate: Probably my favourite custom I've made. This was a simple premise of people ending up on an island full of magic and mythogical beings and ultimately evolving. At first this custom was really not accepted very well as the magic concept was heavily opposed but soon it became a regular custom of amphy and frequently ran for over 6 hours and got a lot of participation.
Island of Fate: Tribal Wars: Based after the custom above, this looked at what would happen once everyone had settled in on the island. It ran quite a few time and explored the lore of the island further.
Timelines: Hosting this was very difficult and I still regard it as the cursed roleplay. The premise was simple. Be a society starting from the dawn of the cavemen till modern day. However, everytime I tried to host this, something bad happened. The server would restart, the doc would glitch out, my power would go out, etc.
Star Wars Custom: No really. It still doesnt have an official name. The idea was decent but in retrospect it didnt really run that well. It was closer to a dnd if anything and the doc was fairly eye-bleedy. I made a star wars kingdom though so that is slight redemption.
Beaconia: Iof on steriods pretty much. After a group of roleplayers sunk the island of fate and killed everyone on it, I wanted to continue it later. So I made this. A simple premise of the island being back, only this time now a society has formed and there is a lot more lore. It was nice but the whole school concept didnt pan out well and everyone kept calling the custom Bacon.
Game of Thrones: Based off the tv show, I turned my kingdom into a custom because people got upset about their ocs being able to be killed without kill perms. This custom never ran I dont think. It is just super messy and I kind of avoid it like a plague.

2.0:

The Coven: A simple custom based on the premise of being witches and wizards. It was all about finding a coven and all of that fun stuff. It would have helped me out a lot more if I had a co-host when I ran this but it still ran well. Note: It has a lot of gifs on the doc and will lag you to death
Isola Di Scelte: Travel around islands, be thugs and fight cannibals and explore. Pretty much the premise of this rp. I dont have too much more to add.
Repercussion: Edgy and eye bleed inducing. Based on the premise of the world ending and humans facing things like embodiments on sin and death and all of that. It was extremely hard and no one ever won it.
The Suicide Squad: Based off the comics you are enhanced power or just generally good fighters who are criminals. You do as this chick says or get your head blown out. I made the end boss of this extremely hard but it was pretty fun to host.
History Rewritten: Timelines sequel. More advanced. It also never ran and had the same curse as the last doc so idk. Time must hate me.
Outlanders: Misfits sequel. Really fun to host and the powers were super funny(Note: I revamped the powers twice for this custom) It was enjoyable to host and everyone generally had a good time until a member in chat started spamming and raging due to being upset about his powers and ruined the rp for a bit. I'm trying to get back it into hosting this.
Tertius: Beaconia advanced with a whole lot of lore. This was super fun to host and I hosted it a lot. I even made a competition for it where people submitted their own creatures.
Murder Chronicles: This has gone by many different names. Essentially this is a super advanced version of mm without pokemon. This was extremely enjoyable to host. 

3.0:

Postmortem: Based around what happens after you die. This explored people meeting several gods and trying to find peace after death. People did all sorts of things from killing gods, backstabbing dragons, gambling their life away and etc.
Arbitrium: An extremely hard custom based on escaping a maze with several challenges. This is very hard to win. It was fun to kill members in a lot of different ways.
Havoc: Inspired by a tv show, you fought demons, possessed dolls and giant spirits. The custom was joke based, meaning it was designed for people to have fun over serious plot or being emotional.
Moshui: Basically you are people with ink related powers trying to hunt after a dude called the author and kill him. Pretty simple premise but the ink powers were cool.
Legends of Today: Explore the world and adventure around. You will either die or become a legend. This had a super complicated stat system based off fallout 4 which probably confused people a bit.
Heaven's Diversion: A custom about half of your soul being stuck in the underworld and the other land after war. Essentially, two people rp as the one oc and what happens on one world happens on the other. This is difficult because if you are partnered with an unreliable roleplayer, you cant win.
Rise and Fall: Based off of Shadow of Mordor, you journey through the world with a variety of other races and ultimately aim to kill the dark lord of the world.
Absolution: Go to another planet and attempt to restart society after earth dies. Use a variety of advanced tech and science to do this. Everyone ended up becoming cannabalistic hybrids on this... so idk.
Project Birthright: I'm not entirely sure what happened to this, but the doc has glitched out badly. It is about a group of robots who are sent off to be killed but escape and you basically rp as them trying to discover how to live in a world which wants you dead.

4.0:

Land of Khiar: A light hearted custom based on exploration and adventure of the world around you. It ranges across all different things from rescuing a kitten from a tree, meeting time itself, fighting robbers, exploring the underworld, meeting a witch coven, etc.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13aYQQYxABHhVEkLsIhfyQv0AP3EUK22kfbnwzJh6r2k/edit?usp=drive_web 
Inhumans: Based off the same concept from marvel, you roleplay as a bunch of humans with alien dna embedding through you and your ancestors. You face several trials and if you are ready, you are allowed to undergo the mist and evolve into a new being. You have to watch out for humans and aliens trying to hunt you down though.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KSRf9t0gP4kSJXBCJ2IAvRJwxWdPvHqLduGf3Bf0wpw/edit 
Neca Ne Neceris: Think of this as all those kids from mm :^). You rp as a bunch of children raised from a young age to be the perfect assassins and warriors, trained to have no mercy and to be efficient killers. If you cant backstab others both figuratively and literally, you wont survive. 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wN9uiL1EMd6KiB-bmpNkg_UdSCcs3JK_cZnoNbZ40Sc/edit 
The Orchid Plane: Similar to a kingdom, this world allows you to do whatever you like and live your life to your contempt at ease and peacefully. You get to explore and have fun and dont have to worry about dying.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ik9csHw3KYMA_G1p7RsTYhbQQXrQ0OT85XTsT86tCgc/edit
The Dishonored: Based off the game, the aim of this was simple: you rp as someone who was framed for a crime they didnt commit and try to clear your name. Along the way you get magic and swords and will probably have to get a good survival sense. This had a few issues, mostly due to people being stupid in a custom and also since someone ripped off my doc because I didnt give them perms and it got messy.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XNYeKsV-rlQgqGAiR98ATvlv-nTYE7c-GdtPRNYaSFk/edit
Restricted Emotion: You roleplay as a certain emotion, trying to make your way to a capital and merge back with your fellow emotions. Each emotion had their own abilities and skills. I'll try and run this one day, just be wary of the table on the doc, it's a little eye bleedy. https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Oqi5d-CsosS6zOSzXsUdKc08yXrurwPMyNeO_syjUo/edit?usp=drive_web 
Mortem City: Revamped version of my earlier custom. You know can be three things: a gang member, a police officer or a politician. One thing is for certain, you'll either get blood on your hands or you will die. This is all about gangs and the criminal underworld.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CL2IsVTyhpTGsET_dLSMjOZOEk9pUFJwdaPPBiUH8xE/edit 
Trials of Kismet: A gameshow but massively boosted up. You get a gauntlet which has special uses and have to try and survive in a massive randomized gameshow in return for winning a lot of money. This custom is really relaxing and isnt intended to be serious at all.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R6_T8sMurErPfUpbg6y9UVFDMmAF2jLBJ5Ck7p7mQLI/edit
Island of Fate: Resurgence: The island is back with a lot more lore. You know longer want to leave the island, due the world being engaged in war, this is your only safe haven. This has everything from vampires to kitsunes to oni to banshee's etc. It also has a lot of new mechanics and stats as well as more villains and plot.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CBkpy4I2WUutL8EsDMZa-8Ur9xlABBeWSoSDDVGe9fs/edit
Condemnation: A custom about fellow roleplayers writing your fate, essentially despite everything you do in this roleplay, you will fall victim to this fate. Some fates might be desirable and others, unfortunate.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c1Vu4CwNnL5--FkRN8Iu7OV7YOZSd3n_1EeaItsTr50/edit

In Production Customs(Not including ones stuck in eternal custom limbo):
Pneuma - A spirit based custom
Atonement - A samurai based custom
Sacraficium - Based around a science lab
Yandere Simulator - Based off the game. Not my proudest moment. This is kinda custom limbo as it's like half a year old
Hogwarts rp - Based on hogwarts, it's essentially a super advanced uni with magic.
Archive as the Scribes - A create your own rp type rp. A little confusing

Last edited by Cruella on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cruella's Customs Thread.

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Rip, roulette link doesn't work. Nice customs though. If possible, may I have access to island of fate : tribal wars? Is fine if no X)
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:18 pm

There it should be fixed. Also sure but do you want me to fix the aesthetics and some things first?
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:28 pm

As long as you're alright with that, then thanks ^.^
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:54 pm

Really cool customs. I won't request perms, because I haven't really participated in most yet, but watch out.

I can't think of that many ideas, and I have a handful of customs

Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobutt on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:00 am

Cool customs you got. Can I kindly request to snag that Misfits one?
Mobutt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top