Legendary Permission AFK Check

Go down

Legendary Permission AFK Check

Post by Articuno on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:11 am

To allow for more fairness in the legendary permission system, an AFK check system is being implemented. Every other month, there will be a two-week period where those who have legendary permission will be required to PM me or Rico (on the forums or on PS) OR post in this thread that they are active and wish to keep their legendary perms. Once the two-week period is over, any posts below this one indicating that perms will be kept will be deleted to keep it clean. If you are granted legend perms three days before the check is called or during the check, you are exempt from that period's AFK check.

Please refrain from posting in this thread unless you are a legendary permission holder. 

8th two-week period: April 22nd - May 6th

Please post the name of the legendary you own, which room you mainly use it in, as well as a rough estimation of how often you have played it.

If you think you have not played your legend enough to keep it, or you 'think' that you can still eke out a bit of character from a legend you haven't used in a while, do EVERYONE a favor and DROP IT. 

Being selfish with your permissions will make me much more inclined to remove your perms so someone else can apply for that legend. If you drop your permissions willingly you can always reapply when you have the time or inspiration. DO NOT BE SELFISH.

Last edited by Articuno on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:32 am; edited 16 times in total

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legendary Permission AFK Check

Post by Articuno on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Thank you to everyone who responded to the check. Just a reminder that if you are a legend holder, YOU are responsible for knowing when one is on. There is a notification in the room intro the entire time. As always, if you have had your perms revoked, you may not reapply until the next AFK check is over.

Please remember to post:

• Which legendary you own
  • An estimation of how often you have played it (a rough estimation is fine)
  • Which room(s) you mainly use your legend in
  • If you would like to keep your legend

Last edited by Articuno on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonata Of Chaos on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:31 am

Legendary: Nihilego
Estimated use: once every 2 days. Perms originally claimed in late February
Rooms: Before the room change, Roleplaying Room. Afterwards, Amphy RP

I like to use Kireya a lot when I have the chance to, not much else to say here. Thus, I would like to keep her, both because she has a lot of potential when it comes to interacting with other characters and because I believe her personality is a nice change of pace, compared to how Nihilegos are usually perceived.

Last edited by Sonata Of Chaos on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sonata Of Chaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleekzZero on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:39 am

Legend: Kartana
Estimated use: ... a whopping three times since I got the legend.
Rooms: Before the change, Main.

I really regret not being able to roleplay as Nate. I have so much ideas for him but I’m not able to log on daily as I anticipated... my family has so much planned during the summer break and I’ve only been able to RP as Nate once during the summer.

If it is still possible I’d still want to keep Kartana because I’ll have more time over the following weeks compared before. If not, I’ll gladly relinquish perms and apply for him again if and when possible.

Last edited by SleekzZero on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
SleekzZero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlinded-Dragon on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:16 am

BoltZekromz here.

Legend: Palkia; Xelan Levion
Usage: At least 1-2 times a week. Cept for that period where I had exams, and had to study rather than RP.
Rooms: Before Room Change, Main. After Change, AmphyRP

Status: I believe to have mentioned this before, but I still have intention on keeping Xelan for this period until July before my A Levels drop in. In other words, I am keeping him for now until June-July AFK check where I will drop him for the sake of focusing on my studies.
I will conclude his story during this period prior to his retirement, so thank you for your time.

My OCs
Rizen Draconis, the Dragonite Soulice Draconis, the Salamence Xelan Levion, the Palkia
TheBlinded-Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Naganadel
Usually use her at least once a week. I think the first week I used her like, 5 times.
Before room change Roleplaying, after Amphy

I've managed to use her quite a bit despite being a little busy. Over the next few weeks my activity might be strained due to AP exams, but I'll try to use her at least once a week. However, after that is summer, so I'll be able to use her a lot more. Thus, I'd like to keep the perms.

Poison for life!
OC's:
Kraljica Svinec - Naganadel
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khahara on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Legendary: Magearna
Estimated Use: Barely any at all, about 5 times over a 2 month period.
Before the room change: RP room. After: AmphyRP.

Well, it was fun while it lasted, but I definitely ain't the best person to hold Magearna perms since I have more priorities to focus on because I gotta prep for boarding school. Besides, I know there are some select people who want to go ahead and take Magearna, so I'm a-okay with leaving it behind. Shame too, wanted to go a bit further with her. Maybe I'll reapply during late summer if possible, who knows? But yes, I will be dropping Magearna.
Khahara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:32 pm

Legendary: Solgaleo
Estimated use: About once a week now. The first one or two weeks that I owned him, I think I RPed him more than twice a week.
Rooms: Before room change, Main. After change, AmphyRP.

My interactions so far with Solgaleo have been kind of tame because the goal I have is to 'manually' create a roleplaying group with him, but so far I haven't really had any time to build up any established relationships. I hope to keep Solgaleo and expand connections to other RPers.

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Despair on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:14 am

Hope Evans here.
Legendary: Deoxys
Estimated Use: Four times since I've gotten it (interactions are specified on the doc).
Unfortunately, with the new change, the times which I get off school and work have gotten to around night in Australian time, so the times on which I am available to RP are usually when the majority of the room is offline, and hence haven't been able to use L recently.
However, once things die down on my end, I look forward to potentially using him on the weekends so I can continue plots I have established for him with people on American timezones.
I would like to keep Deoxys for now, because my schedule should free once exams die down.
Frozen Despair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:56 pm

Enchidio here.
Legendary: Reshiram
Estimated use: Three, four times? I don't quite remember. I've been using Reshiram as a mon in Trainer as well if that counts, if it did then it'd be 5-6 times though I haven't been able to bring out the OC himself yet in these Trainer RPs
I've been using Reshiram most in Amphy. I'm getting a bit more active with Plamen/Reshiram now at last and so, if possible, I would like to keep Reshiram.

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PotatoBlaster on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:49 pm

Legendary: Stakataka
Estimated Use: Four times (once every two weeks on average)
Room: Main/(now) Amphy; only in Freeroam

Haven't been able to use him much due to being busy for most of March, and am unfortunately busy again until ~10 days from now. That being said, once that's over I'll have a lot more free time, so if possible I'd like to keep Stak.
PotatoBlaster

View user profile http://...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketchu on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:03 pm

Legendary: Genesect
Estimated use: About 4 maybe less
Room: Amphy only Freeroam
Rocketchu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheedan Secada on Sat May 05, 2018 2:51 pm

Legendary: Zygarde
Estimated use: Only a few times since the RP room changed.
Room: Roleplaying (before the change), Amphy (once)

I'd love to keep this big snake, but I have to face facts. The RP room is nothing like it used to be. It's a whole lot more boring and it's pointless to even try to RP in Amphy because nobody seems to really care about it that much anymore. Imiron was an amazing character to use, but it seems that all things must come to an end at some point. Cramming all of the RPing into Amphy was the worst idea, and I hope that everyone else has better luck with the unpleasant system. Having 2 RP rooms was great. Now that it's all in 1 room, nobody has as much fun anymore.

Anyway. I'm dropping Zygarde because there's no point in trying to RP with him anymore. I'm done. Good day.
Sheedan Secada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zester on Sun May 06, 2018 3:31 pm

Legendary: Marshadow
Estimated Use: Whenever I get the chance to not only get online, but find a suitable RP. (in other terms, not as much as I would like)
Room: Amphy

I really have no excuse. With graduations coming up and my grades starting to finally reach stability, my mind has been off PS for quite sometime. I didn't want to feel as if I'm 'taking a break' only because Marshadow means so much to me. He has ongoing plots among different users that I would wish to continue, but I do feel that I've let them down for quite sometime. Graduation is less than a month away, and that means after May, my activity should see an extreme increase. I'm going to bank on that one last time, but if it doesn't work out, I understand that I will have to drop Marshadow.

TL;DR Keeping him for now, please don't hate me, give me 1 more month, and all will be fine.

I'm just some wiz kid
Zester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down