Legendary Permission AFK Check

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legendary Permission AFK Check

Post by Articuno on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:11 am

To allow for more fairness in the legendary permission system, an AFK check system is being implemented. Every other month, there will be a two-week period where those who have legendary permission will be required to PM me or Rico (on the forums or on PS) OR post in this thread that they are active and wish to keep their legendary perms. Once the two-week period is over, any posts below this one indicating that perms will be kept will be deleted to keep it clean. If you are granted legend perms three days before the check is called or during the check, you are exempt from that period's AFK check.

Please refrain from posting in this thread unless you are a legendary permission holder. 

8th two-week period: October 12th - October 26th

Please post the name of the legendary you own, which room you mainly use it in, as well as a rough estimation of how often you have played it.

If you think you have not played your legend enough to keep it, or you 'think' that you can still eke out a bit of character from a legend you haven't used in a while, do EVERYONE a favor and DROP IT. 

Being selfish with your permissions will make me much more inclined to remove your perms so someone else can apply for that legend. If you drop your permissions willingly you can always reapply when you have the time or inspiration. DO NOT BE SELFISH.

Last edited by Articuno on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 14 times in total

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legendary Permission AFK Check

Post by Articuno on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Thank you to everyone who responded to the check. Just a reminder that if you are a legend holder, YOU are responsible for knowing when one is on. There is a notification in the room intro the entire time. As always, if you have had your perms revoked, you may not reapply until the next AFK check is over.

Please remember to post:

• Which legendary you own
  • An estimation of how often you have played it (a rough estimation is fine)
  • Which room(s) you mainly use your legend in

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugaro on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Mugaro here.

I am currently owning Prisma Floritz, the Necrozma. I have found the time to utilize my permissions despite being unable to use her due to time constraints in the last month. I would like to keep her for now. I have and mostly will be using her in Freeroams in RustyRP and Main.

Thank you.

Last edited by Mugaro on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugaro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheShifter on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:46 pm

This is TaiTheShifter,

I am currently holding Keldeo, Antonio Salvador.
Uses have picked up lately, about 2-3 times a week, if I'm not doing... other things,
I would like to hold onto him a little longer, before handing the guy off. I'd really like to see him in action with my doc for awhile longer, before seeing how others use him.
(I just don't know anyone who actually wants him, so I'm keeping him, for now.)
JakeTheShifter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlinded-Dragon on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:57 pm

TheBlinded-Dragon, or BoltZekromz here.

I own Xelan Levion, the Palkia.
I have been using him at least twice a week and recently 3-4 times a week to make up for about two weeks of inactivity due to my final examinations required for my promotion to the next school year. Other than those two weeks of inactivity due to studies, I have begun using him regularly as always.

Mainly used him in Main, I also use him as an NPC in many other RPs that I host in Rusty (scheduled). I am unsure if using him as an NPC in my hosting RPs count since I do make him play a major role but should it not count then there is no problem at all.

I still do wish to keep him, recently found a plot I have interest in developing his character whether if it's for the better or worse.

My OCs
Rizen Draconis, the Dragonite Soulice Draconis, the Salamence Xelan Levion, the Palkia
TheBlinded-Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleekzZero on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:17 pm

Hi, destium here.
I’m the current owner of Darkrai, and I haven’t really got to rp much as Arsenic because of school concerns. I did get to rp with him in isolated cases, and it was for a week or so. If you would allow, I’d like to keep Darkrai until further notice. I really want to continue plots I never got to continue or finish, and it would be too bad to end it like that.

Until then, please let me keep my black blob ; ;

Last edited by SleekzZero on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
SleekzZero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaraTheTCG on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:57 am

CaraTheTCG- Currently Holding Guzzlord

Average Use; 2 Times per Week in main

I feel frustrated in some ways. I love Hunger and the characterizations I have for him, yet I feel like I don't have nearly as many opportunities I want to use him. I feel frustrated when playing him because most of the time it's "OH SHIT HE'S EVIL LET'S KILL HIM"; which doesn't lead to the kind of stories I would like to explore for him.

I would love to keep Hunger for now; yet within the next month, if I'm still feeling frustrated, I fully intend to talk to Arti about dropping the slot and re-applying for another character.

CaraTheTCG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychoreality on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:33 am

Name: Psychoreality
Character: Fertia Abundis (Tapu Bulu)

Look, if I'm being honest, I use her maybe once a week in main? I want to use the character more often but it's hard to get a good plot for the character. I have a plot idea now, though, so I will be intending to keep Fertia. If once a week isn't enough use, that's fine.
Psychoreality
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:59 pm

I am LargeJellopy.
I have Morozko, the current Articuno.

Since the last AFK check, I have played the bird itself 3~5 times. Since the last AFK check, I had RPs referencing Morozko 4~5 times. It adds up to 7~10 times since last AFK check, all in the Main room.

Morozko has had a number of plots going, and this upcoming Legend Blessing system fits my ideas for the Articuno's plots very well. So, given the choice, I'll still be keeping the bird.

Waroo, an Aurorus Hiwahiwa, a Gorebyss Jiggly, a Goodra Cassandra, an Absol
General Winter Morozko, Articuno Jinn, a Whimsicott Jordan, a Lapras Kelly, a Gallade
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheedan Secada on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Sheedan or Sheedan's Serenity, both names work.
The legend I've got the perms for is Zygarde, my little Imiron.

For usage, I've used Imiron about 1-3 times each week since the last afk check, and it seems like it'll only become more frequent. Things are looking up in my family's situation, so I've got more time on my hands, and plenty of plot ideas to work with. The room he's usually used in is Main, usually Freeroam, though I'm looking for opportunities to squeeze him into other RPs.

I'd like to keep little Imi, as he's a character I've continued to build on, and I'm looking forward to having lots more fun with him.
Sheedan Secada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:51 am

Verno here, just got Moltres and would like to keep it.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Enchi here. I want to keep Reshiram.
Activity is getting a bit higher and I hope to use Plamen more often, but for now, it's still once every two weeks. I usually use Plamen in main.
I understand if you think the activity is low, but I really want to keep Plamen, his story's not over just yet I think.

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im a voice
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makqui~サマ on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Hey. Makqui here. It's been a while.
I've been having some serious stuff going on in my family. I haven't been on in at least a month. I've returned as of last week, and Laüha the Latias has gone unused since then, along with every other RP character I've been privileged to own and create.
I honestly wish to keep her, because I feel as if her story has not come to a close. The family issues are being dealt with. I deeply apologize for being gone and not using my hard-to-get, hard-to-give privilege.
I plan on using her much, much more in the future.
If she is not used once within this next period or shorter, then I will return her and hope for a new legend.
Thanks for your patience, ROs.
Makqui~サマ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolflix_and_scar on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:35 pm

Hi, Wolflix here and I own Xerneas, aka Soldats De Vio

Erm. I haven't got the chance to use the girls alot lately. I am struggling on issues at my house, and been using them the bare minimum. Though things cleared up and I would like to keep them if I can. Thank you

Mostly main
Wolflix_and_scar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top