Legendary Permission AFK Check

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legendary Permission AFK Check

Post by Articuno on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:11 am

To allow for more fairness in the legendary permission system, an AFK check system is being implemented. Every other month, there will be a two-week period where those who have legendary permission will be required to PM me or Rico (on the forums or on PS) OR post in this thread that they are active and wish to keep their legendary perms. Once the two-week period is over, any posts below this one indicating that perms will be kept will be deleted to keep it clean. If you are granted legend perms three days before the check is called or during the check, you are exempt from that period's AFK check.

Please refrain from posting in this thread unless you are a legendary permission holder. 

8th two-week period: August 3rd - August 17th

Please post the name of the legendary you own, which room you mainly use it in, as well as a rough estimation of how often you have played it.

If you think you have not played your legend enough to keep it, or you 'think' that you can still eke out a bit of character from a legend you haven't used in a while, do EVERYONE a favor and DROP IT. 

Being selfish with your permissions will make me much more inclined to remove your perms so someone else can apply for that legend. If you drop your permissions willingly you can always reapply when you have the time or inspiration. DO NOT BE SELFISH.

Last edited by Articuno on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:32 pm; edited 13 times in total

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legendary Permission AFK Check

Post by Articuno on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Thank you to everyone who responded to the check. Just a reminder that if you are a legend holder, YOU are responsible for knowing when one is on. There is a notification in the room intro the entire time. As always, if you have had your perms revoked, you may not reapply until the next AFK check is over.

Please remember to post:

• Which legendary you own
  • An estimation of how often you have played it (a rough estimation is fine)
  • Which room(s) you mainly use your legend in

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriph on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:19 pm

I am keeping my permissions to Kaiser Donnernden the Second (Xurkitree).

I have used my permissions at least twenty times since the last AFK check. (So at least twice a week on weekends.) I mainly use my permissions during the Freeroam periods in Rusty and Main.
Seriph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AloisOfTrancy on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:25 pm

I would like to keep my legendary permissions for my legendary, Ille Mortem (Yveltal).

I commonly use it 2-4 times a week and in total approximately 27-33 times since the last afk check.

I use it commonly in Main and Rusty freeroams and Cruises.

Anomalies to these exist in that certain weeks I used Ille Mortem less or more than others or that I used them in Amphy occasionally.
AloisOfTrancy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Fantasia on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Threnody Aubade - Meloetta.

My RP schedule has been pretty inconsistent since life happened, but I think it definitely averages out to around 2-3 times a week.

I primarily use him in Rusty and Main for freeroam/cruise, although I'm planning to use him in Pokehigh as well.

I apologise for the inconsistent RP'ing, I promise I'll step it up now that life has gotten a little better. I'd like to keep him.

Last edited by PineapplePegasus on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Jazz Fantasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yujo on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Hello! I own Xerneas, and I happen to use it 2-5 times a week, mainly in the main room during Freeroam. Though I've been absent for the entirety of March, I can confirm that during the nighttime (EST) I had used it very often. And now, since life had straightened out for me, I'll be able to increase the usage wherever possible.

I intend on keeping it!

"I have no problem taking you out—right here, right now."
Yujo

View user profile https://groovyyugi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolflix_and_scar on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Hello! I would like to keep my latios perms, Skylar maximus

I play him 3-4 times a week

Mostly roleplaying, sometimes rusty.
Wolflix_and_scar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vudu on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:06 pm

User: Vudu
Legend: Phione
Name: Malie Suzumura
Intent: To keep the legend spot.
Comments: I was gone pretty much all of March. For that, I apologize, and I promise I will return and become more active. I beg for the forgiveness of the Room Owners for being so high-maintenance. Thank you for your time.
From now on, I promise I will be using Malie at least once every other day. So long as I can be on for that long.
Vudu

View user profile http://theuselessweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:43 pm

I want to keep the permissions for you Morozko, the current Articuno!

Usage of Morozko is almost always in FR, either in Main or Rusty, and is erratic; I used the Articuno a lot around the beginnings of March and through February, and even if in some RPs the bird didn't appear on the flesh, references to Morozko are very frequent in a certain plot.

Felt a bit not-like RPing Pokémon through most of March, which is why I didn't play Morozko or anything related a lot then, but I still do keep a plot with the bird and do intend on keeping it for this reason!
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlinded-Dragon on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:18 pm

BoltZekromz here.
Xelan Levion, the Palkia, is used approximately twice a week on average ever since the start of February, down from the former 4 times per week on average. I have started college and thus have little time to RP as him when I do not catch a Freeroam or any other RP that I can use him in.
This may sound a little too much, but I would like to keep Xelan for now, if I am unable to uphold my usage quota next AFK check, I will be more than happy to drop him. He has been through a lot and his character is developing, learning and improving, so I do wish to continue to show how even an introvert like he can change. Thank you.

Edit: Forgot to say I use him in Main. Never caught the chance to use him in Amphy and Rusty. I think there was once I used him in a DND, probably in Rusty? I cannot be certain.

Last edited by TheBlinded-Dragon on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
TheBlinded-Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleekzZero on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Its me, Rhunz ;w;
Arsenic, or Darkrai, probably used the most in January to February, almost every day. Usually in Freeroam, but if I'm not mistaken, I used him once in Rusty. Come March and April, I barely got to use him because March had exams in store and this April I have lots of travelling to do. But I'll have more time in may, so I intend to keep this little black blob here. Thanks ;w;
SleekzZero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areidis on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Legendary: Rayquaza
Usage: Fluctuating between around once or twice a week, sometimes a bit more. I've tried to use it as often as possible, though with work I've been inconsistent.
Rooms Used In: Mainly main, though probably once or twice in Rusty.

I'd like to keep him, yes yes.
Areidis
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Gracetail on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:40 pm

As much as it pains me to let her go, I will be opening up Heatran, and letting go of official perms for Cinder, as Uni is a bit too much of a load to RP consistently.

A Lucario in a longcoat. . .  How dangerous could he be?

Credit to Blue Kitteh for the Official Staff Banners and credit to Irraquated for the personal banner.

Lux Gracetail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychoreality on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:45 pm

I own Raikou. I try to use her once or twice a week, but since I took a break during March I didn't use her much at all during that time. I mainly use her in main.

I'll be rebooting the character after the AFK check, so she'll be used more often (hopefully). And yes, I'd like to keep her.
Psychoreality
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by Manakete Morgan on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:20 pm

yes hi this is manatake. I am still in possession of Runa Mercantiline le Lugia and I use her at least three or four times a week on overall average since I've gotten her. I primarily use her in the main Roleplaying room though, rarely touched with her in Amphy or Rusty
Manakete Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top