Temporarily.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Temporarily.

Post by MonochromeCloud on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:51 pm

A temporary goodbye for my one or two month leave.

I don't want to leave PS. There are great people here. There aren't any bad ones, to be honest. Like I always say, everyone has their ups and downs. And gosh darn it, people, I'm experiencing a really big fall right now. I'm waiting for my high moment to come. There are issues and problems I need to solve IRL, and I don't want any distractions. I won't make this too dramatic. It's only temporary, but... A lot can happen in one month.

Who knows, maybe Beyonce will visit the room while I'm gone. I don't want to miss those hips.

I love everyone in the room, no matter how shitty they are to the eyes of the other people. I'm sorry for being such a bad person to others, using foul language, having too much sass, "burning" people; I really am. And well, when I come back, I don't want to be known as a diva that's too egotistical for her own sake anymore. This falling moment I'm having, like every other I had before, will give me a lesson, I know it. I'm sorry, again, if I was every bad to someone.

I'll be checking this every now and then. Heck, I might even visit the room again, who knows.

Leave your thoughts about me, please. I want to see what others think of me with all honesty. Give me the downs, give me the ups, or give me your money, whatever. I want to here your thoughts about the crazy, talkative, loud, and beautiful person that is MonochromeCloud.

And to those that have my selfie, don't spread it, please. They wouldn't be able to handle my beauty.

I love you all, I hope to come back to a room that is STILL filled with great people! And to the ones having those falling moments, don't worry; you'll have the high ones soon, just have faith in yourself.

Oh and I'm also saying this because it might be permanent or longer. I'm not sure. This is a serious thing. But don't worry about me. I could handle even the biggest of problems, with just a few demonic sacrifices and Taylor Swift's power. So, yeah.

Oh and for the mods, especially the room owners (Skitty mostly) thank you for understanding that I have to leave, even if it's, for the thousandth time that I said this over this night, temporary.

Omg I feel like deleting this all and just saying "Goodbye" but nah, I'll post it anyway.

See you in one or two months. Goodbye, everyone, for now.
MonochromeCloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Temporarily.

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:31 pm

I need your selfie.

With that said, I hope you enjoy that break you are taking, because everyone needs one, once in a while.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:45 pm

Wow... so. You asked for opinions? Well...

If there's one word I'd use when referring to you, Mono, it's "Smile"!
You're happy and singing all the time, helping others through their troubles, and generally being loud and wooo!
You never fail to bring me a smile and to be a generally lovely, optimistic presence to be around!
Though sometimes you do blanket your own pain with a smile, it's also notable that you aren't afraid to share your problems with people!

But if there's one thing I feel I should advise you in, is... calm down a bit, right?
You seem to be very, very scared of the possibility of failure in every sort, and the glimpse of it gets you yelling and panicking, it seems...
I love you, Mono, but chill down a bit; a failure or a paux pas doesn't mean the world's gonna crumble beneath your feet, right?

I truly hope we do meet later! I'll be waiting with a cold hug to chill out all your hotness~~

Waroo, an Aurorus Hiwahiwa, a Gorebyss Jiggly, a Goodra Cassandra, an Absol
General Winter Morozko, Articuno Jinn, a Whimsicott Jordan, a Lapras Kelly, a Gallade
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Well mono since you asked what I think about you
Let me say you're a great person in general. Even if you have sass, even if you're an ass, it doesn't matter. Your attitude is what makes you you, shitty or not I don't find you as a bad person and when I do an analysis it's probably real since I'm just into reading people and not knowing them. I don't know what to say else, I don't wanna say goodbye because I don't wanna believe this as the end, I don't wanna say 'have fun and come back' because I feel the dread of your "problem" and I'm pretty sure it's heavy. Please don't take this as just some sympathy message, no this isn't. I really mean what I said because time with you is and will be fun.
But seriously girl, drop a bit sass and drop some of your boyfriends. No jk, you are who you are. You're not you if you don't act like yourself.
You're not MonochromeCloud if you dropped all the sass.
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychoreality on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:25 pm

so many words on this thread

you're chill mono
Psychoreality
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyenaBoy on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:38 pm

I'll always remember my Demeter OC in Camp Half Blood trying to stalk your OC with sneaky plants.

Man, has the time gone since then.

Good luck, Mono.

Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshall De Vos on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:24 am

Mono, honestly. I've thought your sass defines you. Everyone is what he wishes to be. You wish to be sassy, you go ahead and live sassy.

I've said the same words before in Yujo's post, but they are true for you nonetheless.

Per aspera, ad astra.

Through hardships, to the stars. I understand that you undergo some trouble right now, but rest assured. If you believe that you can change, you will be able to change. We'll remember you.

Go on and make your life better. We'll keep you in our minds.
Until our paths cross again.
-MDV
Marshall De Vos
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:42 am

Take care, and good luck with your stuff. See you soon.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:11 am

Have fun, Mono, in doing whatever you're doing. A happy Mono is a good Mono!

^w^

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EriselleClaraHyn on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:36 am

Well, alright, yesterday, my time to be exact, was a pretty sad day for me, especially when I heard you were leaving us for awhile.
In my eyes, your sass was an indicator of how strong and outgoing you were, showing how willing you were to be yourself, and to be honest, that will be one of the things I'll miss about you. You are also funny in so many ways, I remember that one rp we did with Eris and Brent where it involved Eris being stabbed to death. To others, please don't ask. You also are very kind and always willing to help others out, like when I was having trouble confessing to a certain someone, and when I found out my custom had been literally trashed.
In short, you were always like a mother figure to me, which I haven't been able to really find in my life, and a true best friend. I'll miss you like so many others, and do truly hope our paths cross again. I'll keep on writing stories about our characters' misadventures in your name, and share them with you when you return. I miss you already, and probably will until you truly return, I hope whatever problems you're going through shall fade and bring back that joyful Mono we knew.
With love, Eris.
EriselleClaraHyn
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:47 am

stay sassy mono.
stay sassy.

You are like my only female lover so that's a plus. Despite me having executed you for cannibalism in the past, you are still cool and you shouldnt change a thing. Take as much time off as you need to sort out your business, and for everything to work out.

I cant find a revelvant quote so.. Good luck!
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebulous on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:24 am

ok

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i better not see u back here until you fix dem problems, cheers and good luck
Nebulous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by General Adura on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:18 pm

Ah, Mono, you'll make it through. I've realized we have never really, or haven't at all, talked to each other, besides a few glances at what we say. Sorry to see you leave like this.

You'll make it through, though, I've seen many people with their faults in their life, including mine! One day, you'll brush it off as if it has no meaning, and come back to a brighter day with more people and a feeling of new meaning, if that makes sense.

TL;DR: Your future will grow brighter, and you'll come back to something better.

Take care! o/
General Adura

View user profile http://aduraarmy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top