Rockwing(Tyrantrum) OC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rockwing(Tyrantrum) OC

Post by Nightwing(Steelix) on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:44 pm

So, this is the second of my OC's. Here's his story/moveset

Rockwing the Tyrantrum wasn't always like he is now. He was happy with his family in the mountains of the Kalos region. His mate for life, the one he truly loved, and his son lived with him in the mountains. Everything was going great, but one day he decided to go foraging for food. After he was done, he returned to his mountainous home to find his wife murdered and his child gone. Tragic story, yes, but now he was angry. He wanted revenge for his murdered wife and his stolen child. He set out all around Kalos, but sometimes can be seen traveling other regions with a Steelix named Nightwing who is his long time friend. While he travels the world, he searches for his child and the criminal who killed the only female he's ever loved.

Moveset: Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Tail, Stone Edge

What do you guys think? Think I should fix anything?

Thanks!

Nightwing(Steelix) ((Nightwing is my first OC, you can find my introduction somewhere in the intro thread.))
Nightwing(Steelix)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rockwing(Tyrantrum) OC

Post by Fraction on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:12 am

Sounds good. Just tell me how exactly does he plan to get revenge? Does he have any clue towards who did it?
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing(Steelix) on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:34 am

He doesn't know who did it at all, so what he's doing is traveling around asking questions. The only thing he knows is that powerful Fire-Type move killed his wife, and there were claw marks in his child's room, making him assume that his child fought his attacker. The attacker most likely has a scar or at least a cut from his child's defense.
Nightwing(Steelix)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum