Imbion's OC storage.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Imbion's OC storage.

Post by Imbion on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:38 pm

i'm just going to casually throw this here... just so i can remember all the oc's i have created.
Icor the Grovyle:
History: Icor actually doesn't know much about her history. All she remembers is hatching out of an egg in the mountainous areas of Goldrock ruins, with a crimson red scarf surrounding the egg she hatched out of. It was strangely really out of the way, so it seemed like whoever placed the egg there didn't want anyone to steal it... The mountains were very isolated, so the young Treecko was unable to develop many social skills. After finally descending from the mountains, Icor made her way to the village near the ruins until she evolved. Soon after evolving, a conflict emerged about who was going to claim the discovery of a new relic. Since Icor was already preparing to leave and she just hates conflict, Icor left in order to explore the rest of the world.

Personality: Due to her isolation as a Treecko, Icor has developed very few social skills. There's even more pressure on her because she's not a Treecko anymore, so Icor kind of can't get away with the social skills of a child. As a result, Icor prefers to say very few things. When she does open her mouth to speak, it probally isn't said in a very proper manner. Expect a lot of stuttering, grammatical errors, and lack of pronunciation skills.

Last edited by Imbion on Mon May 02, 2016 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imbion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imbion's OC storage.

Post by Fraction on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:05 am

Interesting. Can you tell me a bit about her personality, though?
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbion on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:43 pm

i'm working on it. i pretty much only have computer access at school, so that's the only place i can work on this thingy.
Imbion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top