The Idea Factory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Idea Factory

Post by Agwij on Thu May 05, 2016 5:14 am

Ever had a idea for a cool mm, but you have no idea how to make it?
Or perhaps you plan a Kingdom and you need some new additions to it?
Then the Idea Factory is THE place for you~

How does this work?
Well..either people post a idea here, and another user could help them..or a person looks for another new idea here.
Just help each other out in this place.
For Example:
[User A] : "I'm trying to make a theme park mm, but i need some ideas. Could anyone help me out there?"
[User B] : "Sure, how about adding X in there?"

or just drop a idea in, like:
[User A] : "I got a idea, we should add Y to a Cruise."

You dont need to give credits to the one that suggested a idea, unless the one that suggested the idea says so.

Welp, if there's anymore question, feel free to pm or ask here..but it should be fine..i guess..

(I dont know if this is the right section to post this one, but if not..a mod could move it~)
(Also, apperently this is not a thing yet..atleast according to the Search function)
Agwij

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Idea Factory

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Thu May 05, 2016 6:42 am

This sounds like an awesome idea.
This way, the 'good' hosts/docmakers could help newcomers that want to learn, but cannot as of now. That is, as long as it remains a 'You should/could do/add ..' and not 'I will do/add ...', to let the ones asking for help improve.

Giving credits, if requested by the one giving help/advice, will be needed. But this is a great concept, props to you!

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top