[RMT] Kyogre is dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[RMT] Kyogre is dead

Post by Nebulous on Fri May 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Hey guys, I've been wanting to make a new water team since Kyogre's banning and all, but i'm still a bit iffy about this team, SO RATE.

BIG FACE (Palkia) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Pressure  
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Spacial Rend  
- Surf  
- Fire Blast  
- Focus Punch  

Palkia here is the main wallbreaker/damage dealer on the team, Spacial rend will be your main STAB Move, (unless there's fairy types around of course) And surf is for secondary STAB. Fire blast is for that pesky ferrothorn/other grass types. Now some of you may be thinking, focus punch? Well, I have it mainly because I don't have that many options to choose from at this point, so I just used focus punch to be able to smack Chansey/Porygon2 on the switch.

Aquarius (Starmie) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Analytic  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Rapid Spin  
- Surf
- Psyshock  
- Ice Beam  

Starmie is here as my spinner/revenge killer, it can be an excellent win condition vs Fighting and Poison, and it'll also be able to keep up offensive pressure because of life orb. Surf/Psyshock will be your main STAB. I don't like running Hydro pump because it can often lead to a situation where a miss will cost me the game. Ice beam is for dragon/grass types.

FEED ME (Lanturn) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Volt Absorb  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Thunder Wave  
- Volt Switch  
- Scald  
- Heal Bell  

What's a water team without an Electric immunity? Lanturn is an excellent Cleric for the team, as it can Heal Bell off any status effects I have on my team. Volt switch is so I can keep up momentum, scald is the most spammable STAB move that more often than not, you have nothing to lose from using it, and Thunder wave is used to cripple faster opponents.

I'M READING FUCKFACFE (Cloyster) @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Skill Link  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Icicle Spear  
- Ice Shard  
- Rock Blast  
- Poison Jab  

Alright, now some of you may be thinking. "Scarf cloyster? TF Neb why aren't you stealing your sets from smogon?" Well, one of my friends has used this set on the Monotype ladder, and has actually been doing well with it. Scarf cloyster is an excellent check to Breloom and many other flying types, it can break Brelooms sash with ease, which is a big threat to my team. Icicle spear is your main STAB, Ice shard is for emergency priority, Rock blast is for fire/bug types, and Poison jab is for fairy types.

ALASKAN BULL WORM (Gyarados) (M) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Intimidate  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 88 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def / 196 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Dragon Dance  
- Bounce  
- Waterfall  
- Substitute  

Here's Gyarados, the main sweeper on the team, Dragon dance is to boost its attack and speed to insane levels, Bounce is for grass/fighting types, waterfall is your main STAB, And sub is to avoid status/weaker attacks.

ANYYWAYYYY (Azumarill) (M) @ Choice Band  
Ability: Huge Power  
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Play Rough  
- Knock Off 
- Aqua Jet  
- Superpower

And last but not least, Azumarill. Azumarill is an amazing revenge killer with aqua jet, and an amazing wallbreaker with its other moves. Knock off has amazing utility to knock off other opponents items like choice items, leftovers, etc. Superpower is for normal/steel types, and play rough is for fighting types.

Last edited by Nebulous on Sat May 07, 2016 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol typo)
Nebulous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RMT] Kyogre is dead

Post by Colonel on Fri May 06, 2016 10:04 pm

if you legit want to use focus punch palkia use hasty over timid,[s] guaranteed 2hkos phys def p2 after sr[/s] you dont have sr. its a roll for phys def pory2, or a 1-2 punch with focus punch/spacial rend.
4 Atk Life Orb Palkia Focus Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Porygon2: 172-203 (45.9 - 54.2%) -- 49.2% chance to 2HKO

also rename the cloy to "haha memes lol" its the reason im successful

use swamp lanturn is gay ewww

Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno on Fri May 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Shouldn't Starmie be Natural Cure instead of Analytic? May as well use Illuminate :^)

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel on Fri May 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Articuno wrote:Shouldn't Starmie be Natural Cure instead of Analytic? May as well use Illuminate :^)

going second includes going second because they switched. its very useful

Colonel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno on Fri May 06, 2016 11:19 pm

Ah okay, I didn't realize that. Also, if you really wanted to get miss hax, use Hydro Pump over Surf on Palkia. :3c

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top