Pokemon Sun and Moon(Discussion, News and Thoughts)

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This poll is multiple choice. Select your favourite final evolution of the starters and your favourite tapu.

13% 13% 
[ 7 ]
25% 25% 
[ 13 ]
13% 13% 
[ 7 ]
11% 11% 
[ 6 ]
15% 15% 
[ 8 ]
8% 8% 
[ 4 ]
15% 15% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 53

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon(Discussion, News and Thoughts)

Post by Fraction on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:01 am

Torracat > Brionne > Dartrix.

All of them look good imo, idk why ppl don't like them lol.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:05 pm

Articuno wrote:I don't normally disagree with Rico but I absolutely detest Ash-Greninja. I hate Ash because he's fucking stupid, but more than that I hate the fact that his Greninja is somehow so overly attached they formed some kind of symbiotic bond shit I don't even know. 

I kept saying "no no no no no no" when watching the trailer because I could feel the mounting dread just well up inside of my chest and throat as Greninja came out. At first I didn't think it was anything special... but the idea dawned and I hoped it wasn't true BUT IT WAS and now I'm seething about how absolutely stupid it is.
^
This. THIS.

Someone has voiced the opinion I was struggling to say...I tried to make it nice...yes, this takes home the gold.
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:52 am

I just realized something: On the Pokemon Sun and Moon site, it lists Zygarde as having both Aura Break and its shitty transform ability.
What if it's the same for Ash-Greninja? Imagine Protean + boosted stats Greninja. I may be dreaming too hard, though.

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im a voice
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlazzah on Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:02 am

Ash-Greninja isn't going to have protean as Battle Bond is the only listed ability on the website. Unless they somehow make megas/forme changes get a secondary ability, that's the ability Ash-Greninja is going to be stuck with.

Vlazzah
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Well damn.
I do hope A-Greninja gets amazing stats, though. Make Greninja great again.

I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Im a voice
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:59 pm

silvally is dank

Last edited by Day of the Dead on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:44 pm

Silvally is great.
Bounsweet and its evolutions are okay.
Jangmo-o's evolution are decent
Alolan Muk and Grimer are Very Happy

ff7 is a good game
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vent Vanitas on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:19 pm

I like jangmo-o's evos. a lot.
bounsweet can go to hell.
null's evo looks like something from mega man battle network and I like it I guess.
oh and AAAAAAAAAAA ALOLAN MUK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubber Ducky Z on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Type: Null and Silvally have definitely earn a spot on my in game team or at least on my list of favorite Pokémon. (I've kinda decided i'm rotate my team around and train more than 6 up) Silvally is a mini-artificial arceus which I really like.

Jangmo-o's evolutions are pretty cool as well but I kinda wished they were Dragon/Steel. Oh well Dragon/Fighting is the next best thing in my opinion especially since no other Pokémon have that type combination. The final evolution even gets what seems to be a special sound based Dragon-type move but it has the drawback of lowering its defense when it uses it signature move but it makes sense since it has to scrape its scales to use the move so naturally it might lose some of them in the process. It is also immune to Pixilate and Refrigerate Hyper Voice if it has soundproof which is quite nice. (And funnily enough its probably immune to its own signature move.)

I'm more neutral on Bounsweet's evolutions but it seems Queenly Majesty may simply be a clone of Bruxish's Dazzling and it seems to be a physical attacker due to its signature move. Lurantis kinda already fits that role and i'd them not share the exact same typing.. (In my opinion.  Lurantis should have been a Bug/Fairy or Bug/Grass type or Tsareena should have been a Grass/Fairy type but again that's just my opinion) (I also just like Lurantis more in general so....yeah.)

We already got a glimpse of Cutiefly's evolution in a screenshot but now we get to see it in action and I must say its quite adorable. Shame it still has Honey Gather and Shield Dust though. (I will admit its nice to not get burned by Scald however.)

Finally we have Alolan Grimer and Alolan Muk and I am a fan of both of them and they have earned a spot on my list of favorite Pokémon (Alongside Alolan Ninetales as well as the previously mentioned Type: Null and Silvally). Alolan Grimer have a yellow lower jaw with a band that goes around their "neck." They also have a pair of goofy "teeth." Meanwhile Alolan Muk has a sort of psychedelic color pattern that changes in game while it is in battle which I really like as well as numerous crystals jutting out of various points of its body including its hands.
The "teeth" and crystals of Alolan Grimer and Muk are actually residual toxins from the garbage they ate that have hardened and crystalized. Apparently nothing can break down the crystals and they are incredibly toxic. On that topic it is said all of the toxic waste and manufactured materials they ate resulted in their type change as well as a chemical change which created a new kind of toxin. (Likely the kind that created the crystals.)
Poison/Dark is a good type combination and I also wonder what Alolan Muk's hidden ability will be if it has one? Protean sounds good to me due to its ability to change colors or maybe even Corrosive (Even though its been stated only Salandit has that ability.)

Anyways I really like this batch of revealed Pokémon.(Barring Bounsweet's evolutions.) and i'm looking forward to playing the games (Still getting Moon first.)
Rubber Ducky Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:44 pm

I watched the trailer like 11 minutes after it came out and everyone on it said they loved all the pokemon. I look back now and people are complaining about political correctness and about hot pokemon and trainers. Smh.

Anyway my thoughts,

Alolan Grimer/Muk: Looks really nice, I like the concept and design. The type is also pretty good imo. I love how Muk's colours change in battle.
Hakamo-o/Kommo-o: Probably my favourite so far. This is exactly how I like an evolution to line. Start out pretty cute, evolve into something not as cute in exchange for an improved design, and then end up as a massive cool pokemon.
Steenee: Cute rather simple pokemon with a nice design.
Tsareena: I know some people hate this pokemon and I can see why, but as someone who had to do Russia in history for ages and learn about Tsars and Tsarinas, I appreciate this.
Ribombee: Absolutely love this. I love the design, love it. Beautiful.

Btw, has anyone noticed how much dancing is involved in this? A lot of the pokemon are described to dance a lot. Maybe that's just me though.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsareena's Grace on Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:27 am

Alolan Grimer is basically a single, yellow striped, melted pile of skittles.

Muk is literally just all the skittles.

Steenee and Tsareena have netted me catching Bounsweet. Trop Kick has some kinda stat drop. Not a fan of Fomantis' line. Sorry. :<

Ribbombee: Oh look you've finally gotten an official reveal? Good for you!

Hakamo-o and Kammo-o: Not the biggest fan of it's design, but it's signature move sounds like something you would find in a store somewhere.

Silvally: Arceus System, need I say more?
Tsareena's Grace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotom's Pokedex on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:54 am

Alolan Grimer: He ate a lot of honey, don't bother him. Anyways, it's eh.

Alolan Muk: I laughed too hard at this. It's a literal mess of skittles, and it's still eh.

Steenee: Aaaah, It reminds me too much of Gothorita. It's adorable, though.

Tsareena: Memes. That is all.

Ribombee: Gwuaaah, this is probably going to make it on my team, one way or another. It looks adorable yet frail. Huh, I have been having a soft spot for the cute ones, huh?

Hakamo-o and Kammo-o: Gaaah, how much I wished these were Dragon/Steel- but no, they just happened to go the Litten way, and turn into a Fighting type. Again, these two may find their way onto my team, but they could be better.

Silvally: This one took me by surprise, and would without a doubt be at least OU. It looks incredible, and I'm glad they gave Type: Null a bit more of a purpose. However, it's basically a tryhard Arceus- which disappoints me- as I wish they wouldn't make it a mini Arceus, but something unique.

hi, i'm no longer active but thanks for seeing this dump, pls contact me on Pokefarm
• dump •:

Did you expect to find anything important in here? No? Just take some dancing birds.

credits to top.mailbox on PFQ for avatar
Rotom's Pokedex
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlazzah on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:15 am

Rotom's Pokedex wrote:Hakamo-o and Kammo-o: Gaaah, how much I wished these were Dragon/Steel- but no, they just happened to go the Litten way, and turn into a Fighting type. Again, these two may find their way onto my team, but they could be better.

As someone that plays competitive a fair bit, I can safely say that Dragon/Fighting is a beast typing offensive-wise, whereas Dragon/Steel would be just a watered down version of Dialga, meaning it'd just be another defensive-oriented dragon. Pack Dragon/Fighting STABS with either Poison Jab or Iron Head and you got yourself a pretty darn good Dragon Dance sweeper in your hands (depending if it gets good stats or not).

Anyways, aside from one of my newly favourite mons, I wish that they just showed less 'mons and more gameplay, kinda like how they did when they revealed the Ultra Beasts Absorption and Beauty. With all the new stuff revealed, I'll have to say the best things in it were definetly Kammo and Silvally, can't wait to have an EKiller Jr. in OU.

Vlazzah
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:50 pm

Well, meet me here in the 18th, we're gonna get two extremely good Pokemon, one especially outclassing Pokemon in LC like Pidgey, Sparrow, and the almighty Tyrogue: Pikipek.
No, seriously, we can see some mons in action earlier than we expected. I'm actually hyped to try out Ash-Greninja especially.

Im a voice
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:47 am

Enchidio wrote:Well, meet me here in the 18th, we're gonna get two extremely good Pokemon, one especially outclassing Pokemon in LC like Pidgey, Sparrow, and the almighty Tyrogue: Pikipek.
No, seriously, we can see some mons in action earlier than we expected. I'm actually hyped to try out Ash-Greninja especially.
pikipek op in lc? nononono

yungoos.
yungoos.

ff7 is a good game
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top