Pokemon Sun and Moon(Discussion, News and Thoughts)

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This poll is multiple choice. Select your favourite final evolution of the starters and your favourite tapu.

13% 13% 
[ 7 ]
25% 25% 
[ 13 ]
13% 13% 
[ 7 ]
11% 11% 
[ 6 ]
15% 15% 
[ 8 ]
8% 8% 
[ 4 ]
15% 15% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 53

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon(Discussion, News and Thoughts)

Post by Rotom's Pokedex on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:06 am

http://imgur.com/a/L7FDr

Please welcome, Sunburnt Solgaleo and Kool Aid Lunala.

hi, i'm no longer active but thanks for seeing this dump, pls contact me on Pokefarm
• dump •:

Did you expect to find anything important in here? No? Just take some dancing birds.

credits to top.mailbox on PFQ for avatar
Rotom's Pokedex
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwpIhRkAlRw

A whole lotta leaked pokeman.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubber Ducky Z on Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:35 am

Cruella wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwpIhRkAlRw

A whole lotta leaked pokeman.

Yep. Pikipek evolves into the toucan Pokémon and a lot of people are hating on it. Oh well.

Crabrawler evolves into a yeti crab so maybe it will be a Fighting/Ice type?

Salandits evolution is sleek and Elegant. I like it. Wimpods evolution is badass/terrifying (Guess those rumors about it being gen 7's Magikarp/Feebas were true.)
Morelull's evolution looks kinda like toad from the Mario series. Just taller with longer arms and a much larger mushroom.
That bubble spider/crab looks pretty cool as well.

Alolan Persian looks like Garfield. Alolan Graveler and Golem look like they might be Rock/Electric or Ground/Electric types.

The other 3 island guardians were leaked as well.
Solgaleo and Lunala apparently have pre-evolutions or at least cores like Zygarde does. Now this REALLY surprised. Also I LOVE their shiny forms.

It also seems Ultra beasts are in fact Pokémon....since they have shiny forms. Does that mean they will catchable? We will have to wait and see when the full game is released.

Marshadow is a little humanoid dark gray cloud. Its quite adorable in my opinion.
Rubber Ducky Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:48 am

I found a thing with all the pokemon in it from the leaks, that way you dont have to look across various sites for it. Enjoy.
https://sli.mg/a/4HOcnq
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sceptile Named Energy on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:18 am

Beltigre's shiny sprite tho, that's litten.

And seriously, can we just like fantasize about Ash-Greninja's stats?:
HP: 72
Attack: 145
Defense: 67
Sp.Atk: 153
Sp.Def: 71
Speed: 132 (399 at max with positive nature)

Only about 4-6 things in the OU metagame outspeed this thing...also I can't believe it took this long to have the dataminers do their thing.

Last edited by The Sceptile Named Energy on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more info)
The Sceptile Named Energy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlazzah on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:42 am

Well, at least you can be grateful that data miners are doing their thing, I for one am plenty happy that we even get to see all of the leaked stuff before the game is even released, allows for even more hype.

With that aside, I've already completed the demo and I've got a few things to say.
Spoiler:
First of all, Ash-Greninja didn't disappoint, his base stats, as already seen above this post, are insane and coupled with the increased base power on Water Shuriken thanks to Battle Bond, AND the fact that water shuriken is now special instead of physical, this thing is 100% going to ubers, ain't no way it's staying in OU for more than a month.

Another small thing the demo gives is after you complete the trial challenge, you unlock the riding ability (in the demo you're able to ride a tauros) which eventually gives you 3 stardusts to the main game as a reward, and you also unlock a catching spot. Guess what, there is a reward that you can pass to the full game in this catching spot, too. Catching 3 pokemons allows you to pass a nugget to the full version. It's not something major, but hey, 5000 pokedollars is still decent for early-game. The demo also apparently has a lv 37 cap.

Last edited by Vlazzah on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Vlazzah
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:25 am

Kudos to Cresselia, I can already see her celebrating.
In other news, twave nerfed, acc dropped to 90%, speed drop is 1/2 now.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlazzah on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:09 am

Fraction wrote:In other news, twave nerfed, acc dropped to 90%, speed drop is 1/2 now.

I'm happy twave and paralysis got nerfed, even if it wasn't the main problem of paralysis. I wish they'd have removed or lowered the 25% chance of full paralysis, but w/e this is a good start.

Confusion also got nerfed apparently, from 50% chance to hit yourself down to 33%. Now VGC is slightly less pain in the ass due to all the swagger spammers.

Vlazzah
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEpicKyurem on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:30 am

Well, it's official. I'm picking Litten. I have actually been thinking of my team for these games. The final team is probably going to be this:
(Note: I am not using any Island Guardians or Legends in this team, because they are too obvious)

Team for Sun and Moon:
Kommo-o
Silvally (If I can get it)
Alolan Raichu
Wishiwashi
Lycanroc (Midday Forme)
Incineroar
TheEpicKyurem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:42 pm

I'll be quick about this. Yeah so pretty much the new trailer dropped and here we go.

Starter Pokemon
They have the same abilities but yeah hidden abilities are a thing. Chinese leaks confirmed real fam.

Decidueye:

Type: Grass/Ghost:
Sig Move: Spirit Shackle: Prevents opponent from swapping out:
I think this turned out. I kinda feel like the ghost typing came out of nowhere, like did it randomly die or something, but I love it. I actually absolutely love this final evo.

Incineroar:

Type:Fire/Dark
Sig Move: Disapp- I mean Darkest Lariat, ignores stat changes.
You know, obviously I wish it ended up on all fours, but I actually love this. I know weird right. It's just, you read its dex entry about how it just wants to fight and be liked by others, and it gets all happy when kids admire it and i find that so cute. It may be a giant man wrestler cat, but it just wants to be loved. That's adorable. Plus it strikes the opposing trainers sometimes in battle, so that's awesome.

Primarina

Type: Water/Fairy obviously
Sig Move: Sparkling Aria: Heals the burns off any pokemon it strikes? I suppose this can be used on team mates and enemies or something, idk. Why would you heal someones burn.
So yeah obviously this looks good. I think most of the popplio fans will go into meltdown telling everyone about how their starter ended up so pretty. I can also see the few weird mad dudes having a break down about how it looks like a girl. The only thing that kinda looks weird to me is how it looks like it has had it's skin peeled back as it evolved.

Next up, the Tapu pokemon. So along with Koko we got:

Tapu Fini:

Type: Water/Fairy
Ability: Misty Surge:  Activates misty terrain and halves the damage taken by Pokémon on the ground from Dragon-type moves and preventing them from being afflicted with status conditions or confusion.

Tapu Lele:

Type: Psychic/Fairy
New Moves: Psychic Terrain, Boosts the power of Psychic type moves.
Ability: Psychic Surge:  the field will be turned into Psychic Terrain,, boosting the power of any Psychic-type moves used by Pokémon on the ground and preventing them from being hit by priority moves.Activates misty terrain and halves the damage taken by Pokémon on the ground from Dragon-type moves and preventing them from being afflicted with status conditions or confusion.

Tapu Bulu:

Type: Grass/Fairy
Ability: Grassy Surge:  Activates Grassy Terrain, boosting the power of any Grass-type moves used by Pokémon on the ground and restoring a bit of HP to them each turn. It also halves the damage taken from the moves Earthquake, Magnitude, and Bulldoze.

All three pokemon also learn Nature's Madness: which p much just halves target Pokemon's Hp,

OwO what's this? There is more.

All three, along with tapu koko can also learn access megazord/Guardian of Alola. Their z move allows them to turn super big and fly onto a giant dudes face and then punch you.

Okay finally we have 1 pokemon:
Cosmog: The Nebula Pokemon

Type: Psychic
Ability: Unaware
I'll post dex entry. The dex entry could really mean a lot of things. This extremely rare Pokémon is known to only a select few in Alola. At one time, it was known only by the kings of Alola and their heirs, and it was called “the child of the stars.” The Aether Foundation is researching this unusual Pokémon, and one of the professors at the foundation recently dubbed it Cosmog.
Cosmog is very curious and shows no fear of people or Pokémon. If you treat it with any consideration at all, it will take an immediate liking to you. This personality trait often leads it into danger.
Its gaseous body is so lightweight that it’s sent flying when the wind blows. When light falls on this Pokémon, Cosmog absorbs it and grows.

And finally we have news that they are building a pokemon league in alola so that sounds cool. There is a also a battle tree where you get to fight famous trainers, which looks amazing. You see my former flame, Cynthia, that white boy, wally, red, the silento and blue, the should be silento.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubber Ducky Z on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm just gonna say this first. I cannot contain my excitement for these new games ESPECIALLY after seeing this new trailer.

I'm pretty certain all of us were caught off guard by Decidueye being a Grass/Ghost type. However I think its due to the fact its suppose to be a stealthy sniper and move around unseen in the shadows as well as being based off the now extinct stilt owls. Not because its undead or anything. Spirit Shackles is cool but I hope it has good base power.

I'm relieved that Incineroar aka Litten's final evolution is a Fire/Dark type. I didn't really like it at first when I first saw the leaks and stuff but after seeing its personality in game and reading about it on the sun and moon website I've come to like it. Also its signature move has it spinning sorta like a top which is hilarious.

Primarina is as most of us thought a Water/Fairy which is a great typing overall. Shame its signature move seems to be a special water type smelling salts that heals burns. Its clearly based off a mermaid/siren which I don't mind.

I like all 3 of the starters overall but I'm still picking Litten for Pokémon Moon.

We finally get to see the other 3 Tapu guardians all of which have their own terrain setting abilities as most of us thought. Of course Tapu Lele's is arguably the best of the 4 alongside Tapu Koko due to Psychic terrain cancelling out Priority moves. They also all share an epic looking signature z-move which cuts the opponents HP by 75%.

Alolan Persian is actually based off a British Shorthair which is why its face is so flat. Its coloration also matches the most common fur color of the British shorthair as well. (Look it up if you want to.) Anyways its got two great abilities in fur coat and technician though will have to wait to see its stats to see if its good or not.

Cosmog is an adorable little cosmic fluff ball. it is also now confirmed it is the Pokémon that's hiding in Lillie's bag and I'm pretty sure its related to Solgaleo and Lunala somehow. (Whether its a pre-evolution of the leaked orb thing and Solgaleo and Lunala is still unknown of course.)

So it looks like we WILL be building a Pokémon league or at least we will face it in the post-game
And finally.....we have the battle tree. My god I am SOOO excited for the post-game. Being able to meet and battle Red,Blue,Wally and Cynthia?! Gamefreak you have really outdone yourself this time. Of course this year IS the 20th anniversary of the original Red/Green. I like how they aged Red and blue and this shows Sun and Moon take place many years later. (Red was implied to be 16 years or older in Black 2 and white 2.)

As I said at the beginning I'm extremely excited for Sun and Moon. It is shaping up to be one of the best pair of games and generations in my opinion as well as my favorite.

Last edited by Rubber Ducky Z on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:23 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about Cosmog. Oops.)
Rubber Ducky Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:38 pm

Ghost type is sort of a long running mis-translation. It's more like Spirit Type. Things that are ghost type aren't necessarily the undead or anything like that.
Rico
Room Owner
Room Owner

Swinging the Ban Hammer
Keep Stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotom's Pokedex on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:48 pm

Woah, goodness- That's a lot of news. Let me get my water, then we can get this going..

*sips water*:
Whoo, okay. Here we go.
-Incineroar: Ah, what an incredible turnout for what could've been a Fire/Fighting type. I think this one is my favorite out of the three, as from Litten's BST, we are able to see that this will be a Specially Defensive, middling speed attacker... But yet- I still believe in one more.
-Primarina: Although she may have what is the most useless signature move out of any starter, she can do wonders for your team- If you're running a Mono Fairy, it no longer has a weakness to Steel, which can threaten many of these Steel types with Scald. In addition to this, we can assume it's Milotic 2.0- and it'll be very bulky, and quite a good attacker, as well- by taking a look at the assumed BST of Popplio. Finally, if she gets Serene Grace as a Hidden Ability- expect to see it all over UU, at best.
-Decidueye: ...Grass and Ghost? I mean, okay. This one is my least favorite out of the bunch, as it fails to stand out in any way to me. We can assume that it'll be slow and not quite bulky, but have a blistering Attack stat, similar to Ramparados. But, why is it slow? The answer, Archers can be slow at times, only really standing the whole game- and, to add onto this- be a bit frail. However, they can deal incredible damage when it is needed, but yet, they tend to have a large opening.
-Tapus: Cool! Not much else to say- they got their own Z Move, which is nice- it's a buffed Super Fang, that reduces the opponent's HP by 75%, to my knowledge. Also, they can be very good if used right, thanks to their surge abilities.
-Cosmog: Ah, what an adorable one- However, this can unfortunately become the Skitty/Unown of the generation, if Game Freak decides to make it frail. However, it appears it'll play a role in the storyline- as guess what?
Spoiler!:
Cosmog in Lillie's bag! As shown in the Japanese Trailer.
-Battle Tree: Red and Blue and even Cynthia? Oh, my! Again, not much else to say, other than... Wow! It's just incredible to see them all gather, especially the neat reference to Red's silence.

Anyways, that's about it for me- I'll post my team in one moment after the posting of this!

~Rotom

hi, i'm no longer active but thanks for seeing this dump, pls contact me on Pokefarm
• dump •:

Did you expect to find anything important in here? No? Just take some dancing birds.

Rotom's Pokedex
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotom's Pokedex on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:59 pm

Rotom's Team!

Primarina: I will be soft resetting for a Female, and it has the possibility to be a great team member.
Ribombee: Bah, I just love the adorable little guy. However, it's team spot is not safe, as it seems to be very, very frail. (Tied With: Lunala)
Lycanroc Midnight: Edgy Doggo, e'nuff said. (Otherwise, it seems as if it'll have a wonderful attack stat, which is great.)
Lurantis: My favorite Pokemon revealed from Generation Seven- a beautiful, graceful looking Pokemon it is- and again, it seems to be a nice, fast attacker.
Mimikyu: No, it's not that I'm an idiot and I like it only because of its song, it just seems to be the right choice for my team- as it can take a hit or two with it's ability, and some useful moves come with it.
Alolan Raichu: Now, you all were waiting for this one, of course. This one is my favorite Alolan Form, and it actually looks better than the original! It has a rather neat offensive typing, aside from its weaknesses.

And well, that's that.

• dump •:

Rotom's Pokedex
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:50 am

Utility mons don't work well in-games, so Mimikyu will likely be trash. 
The thing I'm most excited about is fighting Red and Blue.

My team's gonna have Incineroar as the starter, will probably have Kommo-o, and I'm looking at Alolan Golem for now.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top