Pokemon Sun and Moon(Discussion, News and Thoughts)

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This poll is multiple choice. Select your favourite final evolution of the starters and your favourite tapu.

13% 13% 
[ 7 ]
25% 25% 
[ 13 ]
13% 13% 
[ 7 ]
11% 11% 
[ 6 ]
15% 15% 
[ 8 ]
8% 8% 
[ 4 ]
15% 15% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 53

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon(Discussion, News and Thoughts)

Post by Nebulous on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:24 am

Rotom's Pokedex wrote:

-Decidueye: ...Grass and Ghost? I mean, okay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stilt-owl

lol
Nebulous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:38 am

aiiiiiiiight

Decidueye - man I love this thing. I was gonna pick Rowlet from the start, and Dartrix nearly killed that for me, but this thing will be so worth the chubby cocky owl. I love what they did with the stilt owl and the grass-ghost caught a lot of people out. Imo, this thing is my second fave starter throughout the whole series, and favourite grass starter.

Primarina - Popplio has been the one I didn't like but didn't dislike for every single starter. The middle one. This thing aint any different. No opinion.

Incineroar - I hated Litten, loved Torracat, hate this.

My team -

Decidueye - Need I explain more? Also, the grass of an FWG.
Alolan Sandslash - Ok, I've always loved Sandslash, but it went down recently since I started competitive and it's pretty bad. It looks amazing, love the typing.
Alolan Marowak - Ok, I'll admit it. I actually, loathe regular Marowak. This thing interests me though. It has 3 immunities, two of them being quite good attacking types, is now a special attacker so it benefits from Lightning Rod and also with it's new fire typing is part of my FWG. I know I have 2 ghosts so my team isn't too balanced, but it'll even out.
Alolan Raticate - Raticate has always been my favourite generational rat. It was going on my team anyway, plus it's new Dark Normal typing wallops ghosts, which my team is weak to. This and Sandslash might be weak to fighting, but I have two ghosts to be immune to that.
Alolan Muk - I just love this thing. Great typing, plus we have a resist for it's only weakness. We might need one more, though...
Tapu Fini - Alongside being a water type, which I need, it beats multiple different types which are perfect for my team. If one of these was unavailable to me, then I would pick up a cleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan zard Minior and drop the fwg.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sceptile Named Energy on Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:24 am

Lemme post my thoughts on the latest reveal. With sun and moon about 3 weeks away, I gotta be productive not that I'll buy the games bc my 3DS XL broke. Ok but let's get right into the news!
Get the Dum-Dums!:
Incineroar: Easily my favorite alolan starter. It just looks amazing, also the fact that it'll be specially bulky AND has a signature move that snaps through stat changes is great. And how grand is it that its dex entry says it attacks the opposing trainer.
Decidueye: This thing is ok, I guess stilt owls are kinda cool and all. I honestly expected something like Flying/Ghost or whatever for a change but this works too. Calling out Hidden Ability to be Keen Eye, Sniper, or No Guard.
Primarina: This thing is trash, Brionne in itself wasn't something I looked too closely at, sorry #TeamPopplio but this thing is bad. Its signature move doesn't help the case at all. Water/Fairy is a nice typing but this thing soils it for me ;;
The Tapus: Tapu Lele easily favorite Tapu, its look and abilities make this thing absolutely broken, probably gonna be UU or BL, if it has good defense, mid-tier OU, just a prediction. Tapu Koko is cool and goes well with Alolan Raichu, this'll probably be the special attacker of the quartet. Then Tapu Fini will most likely be better Vaporeon, high HP and some middling defenses. That other Tapu I forgot may be the physical counterpart to Tapu Koko. And from the trailer, we know it has some recovery in Horn Leech, hopefully it's defense allow it to do something, because so far Poison Jab Gliscor is looking pretty hawt rn :^)
My possible team will be the following: Incineroar, Mudsdale, Wimpod's Evo, Passimian, Alolan Marowak, and Lycanroc (Still hoping Midnight Form gets Accelrock in someway but for now I'm getting Midday Form). And that'll be my two cents on things.
The Sceptile Named Energy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsareena's Grace on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:21 pm

Okay so... Here's my opinions.

Decidueye - Has a flipping bow made of it's drawstrings and wings. Grass/Ghost isn't something I expected, and it isn't exactly a new type either. The idea of an owl as an archer is pretty cool, too. I love this thing's design.

Incineroar - To be honest, I like the design of this thing too. Fire/Dark is something I'm smiling at atm, though this thing looks Fire/Fighting. The leaked Shiny is probably one of my favorites out of the bunch of Starters, so I'm getting this thing first as a shiny Gen 7 started.

Primarina - Makes me want to listen to Marina and the Diamond's Primadonna. Inb4 that's where it's name comes from.

Tapu Bulu - how many bulls does that make now

Tapu Fini - This thing kinda reminds me of the marlin fish in it's closed design... Does anyone else get that vibe?

Tapu Lele - Easily the most popular Tapu. Say goodbye to the uniquity of the Ralts' original trio's Psychic/Fairy typing.

My Team for Sun and Moon:
Decidueye/Incineroar, Vikavolt/Ribombee, Alolan Ninetales/Alolan Raichu, Bruxish/Wishiwashi Tapu Fini/Tapu Koko, Lycanroc (idc about the form, both look amazing)
Tsareena's Grace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:56 am

https://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/19/37/09/48/img_2010.jpg

This image is rated NIGTHML.

That acronym is "Nat is going to hate me later".

Yw btw
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlazzah on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:18 pm

Ayo my family, just thought I'd let y'all know, sun/moon data mining is underway!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kaphotics/videos

^ This guy has the base stats for all the pokemon in gen 7, and... without spoiling too much, most of them are abhorrently slow.

Marshadow is pretty dope though.

SALAZZLE IS GORGEOUSNESS INCARNATE.

And Kommo-o is a complete savage beast.

Oh yeah, and #RipRowletFanboys

Last edited by Vlazzah on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Vlazzah
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:11 pm

Incineroar - Definitely choosing Litten. Just love this guy. Fighting/Dark, too.

Decidueye - Taking a grass/ghost archer whenever. This thing sucks ass, though, so it's unacceptable.

Primarina - fuck you

Tapus - Tapu Koko is still the best out of the four.

Also, I have a theory that Alola is under Trick Room. For those who know spoilers, you probably know why.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vent Vanitas on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:50 pm

why is everything in gen 7 so slow
though I will say kommo-o stats are beautiful, UU for sure.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top