Kingdom [Variant?] - The Monopolies

Go down

Kingdom [Variant?] - The Monopolies

Post by Day of the Dead on Fri May 13, 2016 7:28 am

im obsessed with american history.

Anyway, I've had this idea for a kingdom-type RP (it'll work like kingdom, with the roles and the players just freeroaming), but I wanted to get opinions from as many people as possible.

The timeframe is the 1880s (specifically 1886) and the setting is America. Technology levels are rising and growing into newer, better things. For example, Vanderbilt's railroads, Rockefeller's oil, Carnegie's steel and Frick's coal. The roles will be civilian, civil work, work leaders, and politicial. no beasts bullshit sorry

It's a kingdom with American historic elements, in which I haven't seen be used in an RP before; I'd like to use it now before I unneedingly incorporate it into some other RP like Conquest.
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kingdom [Variant?] - The Monopolies

Post by Jakob is Dead on Mon May 16, 2016 7:15 pm

This idea seems cool. I'd rp in it, but I do recommend that you include some kind of Native American roles. Very Happy
Jakob is Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach Puff on Fri May 20, 2016 1:16 pm

I like this idea! For real. It's unique and has a lot of potential. Just make sure you execute it properly and smoothly for the best results, and that the room isn't so dead. Make the people know that your RP is worth roleplaying in!
Peach Puff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down