The reason why I left Amphy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The reason why I left Amphy.

Post by EriselleClaraHyn on Sun May 15, 2016 12:38 pm

First of all, so this is clear, I am currently Cerise Salus, unwilling to go back to EriselleClaraHyn. So now, let me just say, I left Amphy because, Amphy has some problems that it needs to iron out, that I have been struggling with for awhile. One thing that truly got to me, was the toxicity and negativity that people had. Everyday, I would see at least one argument break out, and it was rare for there to be a day where people were at peace. Another problem, was the amount of people who wanted to ship with me, as, I do blame myself for this as I would never say no. There were even times when I would ship with someone who seemingly wanted to ship with me, but would soon back down, claiming they were getting rid of the character or another excuse. This, to me, seemed like a waste of my time, that I could've been using to roleplay with other people. So, with this, I say farewell to the people of AmphyRP for now, and hope that someday, I can return a better Amphy, that is not just good for me, but for others.

Until we meet again, Cerise Salus. <3
EriselleClaraHyn
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The reason why I left Amphy.

Post by Cruella on Sun May 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Oath. I agree with this a lot. There is probably more I could do to fix it but I'm just not sure how as of now. I really dont like the atmosphere in amphy but I know a lot of work has been done to fix it. I barely rp or talk in amphy anymore, preferring to just do that in the main room now. This is mainly due to the toxicity and users. As harsh as it sounds, I dont think it's anything to do with the rules or systems in place, it's just generally the users with some hive minded mentality to attack others, degrade customs and ocs as well rping skills and just be what I'd describe as horrible chat presences.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sun May 15, 2016 4:53 pm

they did this to you
i feel you, i've seen the arguments, i have been forced to end an rp TWICE, and one of them was before the rp even started
anyway im sorry if i did anything to make your experience in amphy shit and i hope that you can come back soon

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Sun May 15, 2016 5:19 pm

reason why i'll never step foot into amphy unless it's to find someone who's only in amphy
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Life's Rainbow on Sun May 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Amphy used to be fun, but then...
"Hey can we do my fun custom it's called-"
"NO. KINGDOM."
Oh, and don't even think about CP'ing! These assholes will make you feel so bad you'll end the RP out of sheer depression. And if that doesn't get you the sheer lack of joins will force you to.
Life's Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno on Sun May 15, 2016 8:07 pm

I want to point out that this is what the report form is for. As it says in the room intro, we will BAN for awful attitudes because this is the kind of thing we want to dissuade. None of our rooms are there for people to bitch and be assholes, but staff can't know about everything all the time. It's up to you guys to report that sort of behavior if you see it, and then we'll be better equipped to help.

Names aren't required when you submit so you don't have to worry about "snitching", though again, that sort of thing is basically middle school bullying shit and has no place in our rooms. We want to make Amphy a more welcoming environment, but we need your help to do so.

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico on Sun May 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Just to reinforce, the whole idea behind the report form was to try and tackle especially amphy related incidents. Amphy is largely a self-governing room, the mods don't generally have to watch it. This is great, as our staff is actually fairly limited but on the flipside it means things like this simply go unnoticed. The report form is to fill in those holes and hopefully catch users being awful chat presences. This is also why we ask for a date of incident, as if we have the date any of the three ROs can check exactly what happened in full context.

I have removed people from Amphy for poor behaviour before, and will do so again... but I'm not omniscient. Leaving Amphy is entirely your choice but I want everybody to understand that we do need your help in catching this kind of thing.
Rico
Room Owner
Room Owner

Swinging the Ban Hammer
Keep Stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Sun May 15, 2016 8:52 pm

Our problems aren't exactly the same but I think they're alike, meaning I understand how you feel (or partial of it). Hope you'd still have fun and live the life even if you're not in amphy anymore
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top