[RMT] Unban Mega Mewtwo Forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[RMT] Unban Mega Mewtwo Forms

Post by Enchidio on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:31 pm

mega mewtwo x is not overpowered!!! unban!!!!!!

Rage (Mewtwo) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psystrike
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Meet the main player Mewtwo. Psystrike is basically a stronger version of Psyshock. It deals with defensive foes like Chansey still easier, and still hits defensive Pokemon hard. Focus Blast deals with dark and rock types. Ice Beam destroys dragon and flying types, and Fire Blast obliterates steel types. Dr. Fuji has made a Pokemon with very little flaws.

EYE OF THE TIGER (Medicham) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Psycho Cut
- Thunder Punch
- Fire Punch

Oh, I could've just ran this on a team meant to trade with the normal lord that has Smeargle, but I decided to do a less complicated process and use Medicham. High Jump Kick is an EXTREMELY devastating move, especially on Medicham. Psycho Cut is a secondary STAB. It doesn't make it affected by Aegislash, Flame Body, or Mummy, making it just as good an option as Bullet Punch + Zen Headbutt. Thunder Punch makes up awesome coverage, and Fire Punch deals with Shedinja. ... ... Okay, it may seem like only one target, but the only other move I can think of is Retaliate, and nobody likes Retaliate.

FUCK YOU, PU (Wobbuffet) (M) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Mirror Coat
- Counter
- Encore
- Destiny Bond

This. Is self explanatory. But I have to explain anyway. Mirror Coat and Counter work VERY well with Wobbuffet's good HP and shit defenses, sending back OHKO moves when Wobbuffet only loses like 40% of its HP. Encore stops setup sweepers and locks enemies into weak moves, and Destiny Bond is to be used for Custap purposes. I could bluff sash, maybe? I'm that bad of a player, so. Custap Berry is to make Destiny Bond work, and the EVs are meant to be specially defensive. I used Shadow Tag because that is the only reason people use Wobbuffet, otherwise it would never be as effective as it is.

Mischief (Hoopa) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball

Were you surprised? No, I think every psychic team runs Hoopa. Anyway, Psyshock deals with Pokemon that have weak defenses, Focus Blast deals with steel types, who otherwise wall this set, Shadow Ball deals with dark types, and Energy Ball... no idea, actually. Quagsire?

Future (Xatu) (F) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Psychic
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Thunder Wave

This Xatu is meant to block back Spores, Spikes, SR, etc., but it's really good for one purpose: Countering Scarfdreigon. The user will more than likely use Dark Pulse because it destroys the rest of the team, only to get weakened by Colbur Berry. This gives me a chance to T-wave it. Xatu otherwise fails at doing this, but it probably then dies to Medicham or Mewtwo. Psychic is STAB, Roost is to last longer in order to stall other mons, Heat Wave is coverage, and Thunder Wave can stop opponents in their tracks.

Gonna Get Walled-E (Beheeyem) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Trick

The name is false, this is devastating as FUCK. This thing is a nuke. Despite the fact that it has to take damage and not get rekt by cheap tactics--- oh, I mean Knock Off, it will destroy anything with these moves. Psyshock is STAB, Signal Beam deals with pesky dark types, and Hidden Power Ground beats steel types. Trick is to stop a Pokemon from doing anything efficient... just gotta make sure I'm not fighting special Weavile.

Rate 1-10, Reshiram is viable on dragon, use Outrage on anything that isn't a dragon type.

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top