Revival Custom Listing/Archiving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revival Custom Listing/Archiving

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:39 am

Custom List/Archive

With permissions from LumaSoul, I have decided to steal revamp the concept of listing customs for people to access, review or merely have the ease of looking for. Feel free to respond to this "post" with custom's of your ownership you'd like added. Feel free to critique me on missing grammar, misspelling or any custom's you recommend! Please notify me if my forum post gains extra spaces or fucks up, too, please. 

(please notify me ASAP if spaces randomly pop up between the spoiler things.)

note, some customs will not be listed, as they may of been deleted by their owners.

I'll add the ones already listed in categories of A to Z.

the subject of custom application!

Code:
[Name of RP]
[Document]
[Host(s)]

A:
A Game of Kingdoms  - host/s: Cruella of De Vil, Gamer8te ||  Ascension  - host/s: Aker-Sama || Absolution - host/s: Cruella of De Vil ||  Arbitrium - host/s: Cruella of De Vil 
B:
 Baka to Test - host/s: Deemio (Absol), ScoutTheRoleplayer ||   Beaconia - host/s: Cruella of De Vil
C:
none
D:
Dimensions - host/s: Cruella of De Vil || Dragonborn - host/s: 18th, Allyson(Ninetails) 
E:
End of an Era - host/s: Illario
F:
Fates - host/s: Hydre(Hydreigon), Illario || FLUQUOR - host/s: Deemio (Absol), FluffyDeoxys
G:
none
H:
Harmonia - host/s: Deemio (Absol) || Havoc - host/s: Cruella of De Vil || [/url] Heaven's Diversion - host/s: Cruella of De Vil 
I:
Insanity host/s: Bob (Wooper), Cassie M. || Island of Fate - host/s: Cruella of De Vil || Island of Fate: Tribal Wars - host/s: Cruella of De Vil || Isola Di Scelte - host/s: Cruella of De Vil 
J:
none
K:
none
L:
Legends of Today - host/s: Cruella of De Vil 
M:
Mon vs. Mon - host/s: Gar-Chomp Ya! || Mortem City - host/s: Cruella of De Vil 
N:
none
O:
none
P:
Pokemon Roulette Challenge - host/s: Cruella of De Vil ||  [url=Post Mortem]Post Mortem [/url] - host/s: Cruella of De Vil
Q:
Quidian - host/s: Salteon 
R:
Repercussions - host/s: Cruella of De Vil
S:
Shangri-La - host/s: Deemio (Absol), FluffyDeoxys || Star Wars Custom - host/s: Cruella of De Vil || Suicide Squad  - host/s: Cruella of De Vil || Siegeborne - host/s: Cryptik 
T:
Tertius Island - host/s: Cruella of De Vil || The Ables - host/s: Psychoreality || Tear in Reality - host/s: Cruella of De Vil || The Walking Dead - host/s: Cruella of De Vil || Timelines - host/s: Cruella of De Vil ||  Terraria - host/s: Psychoreality || The Coven - host/s: Cruella of De Vil || The Murder Chronicles - host/s: Cruella of De Vil 
U:
None
V:
None
W:
None
X:
  Xyraim - host/s: Deemio (Absol) 
Y:
None
Z:
None

Last edited by FluffyDeoxys on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:39 am; edited 9 times in total
FluffyDeoxys

View user profile http://mecha-crobat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Revival Custom Listing/Archiving

Post by Fraction on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:49 am

You messed up a couple of links, namely those in M and P. 

Dragonborn:

Name: Dragonborn

Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IeYhKJHL_OLjOMaeb_n0hWypQWEffTYhHBkXYskB0dQ/edit

Hosts: Allyson(Ninetails), 18th
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyDeoxys on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:13 am

Fraction wrote:You messed up a couple of links, namely those in M and P. 
I-I'd like to think my computer fuck that up-- not me, h-hmph.
FluffyDeoxys

View user profile http://mecha-crobat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top