Overwatch! (Discussion, Thoughts, Tips, Etc.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In general, what is your favorite role?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
67% 67% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Re: Overwatch! (Discussion, Thoughts, Tips, Etc.)

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:30 pm

I also have a newfound love for Lucio
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fennec Fox on Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:44 pm

As a local Mercy player, allow me to vent for a couple of words-

First off, i hate Genji. I just loathe Genji. Whenever i see him on the enemy team, i just hope my possible Phara would be raining justice from above so i can save myself from the misery of his dragonblade. Same could be said for Winston. Whilst i do understand why they are focusing me (im like a Soraka, but more.), but it is still frustrating to play against.

Secondly, i kinda dislike allies that either ask for healing whilst dashing around the place (Hi Tracer-) and allies that ask for healing, then immediately use their healing moves afterwards (Hi Mei, Roadhog and Soldier 76)

But anyway, if you are within a nice team, Mercy could be right in heaven where she is kindly protected by the Reinhardt, but i kinda do understand that everyone on the enemy team might want to see me dead before i yell, "Helden sterben nicht!" At the top of my lungs. Playing Mercy is fun, but so stressing at the same time

symmetra is my favorite character though, followed by mercy and mei
The Fennec Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sceptile Named Energy on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:55 pm

The Fennec Fox wrote:As a local Mercy player, allow me to vent for a couple of words-

First off, i hate Genji. I just loathe Genji. Whenever i see him on the enemy team, i just hope my possible Phara would be raining justice from above so i can save myself from the misery of his dragonblade.
Your hate of Genji triggers me. I personally am a genji main. Also I love playing Hanzo and Reinhardt. One thing to say, Zenyatta needs a perma buff, like, they had like 200 HP, and 150 was armor, that never seemed too broken to me, as Pharah just rains justice from above, hanzo snipes with a few headshots + bodyshot. Don't forget that Tracer can zoom all around and toy with Zen or just outright murder him. But then Zen is told to be getting nerfed, IMO just give him 200/250 health and make 100/150 of it armor. Because then, he would actually live some hits from Hanzo and actually take a few Genji assaults. Oh yeah! And remember that Zen is still so weak to flankers (Hi Reaper, Tracer, Genji, Winston ^_^). So I'd like it if they actually left Zen alone, nerf tracer, make her like 1-2 frames slower and watch the meta change completely :^)
The Sceptile Named Energy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top