Still Need Heroes: Civil War (Pretty much Free Join)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Still Need Heroes: Civil War (Pretty much Free Join)

Post by Rocket Admin Lens on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:18 am

Based on the universe of the custom RP known as Still Need Heroes, hosted by yours truly in the chatroom.

With the world's drastically increasing numbers of metahumans, normal humans are afraid of being the minority and have turned to their governments for aid. The Coalition Of Governments decided to set a new international law for metahumans. They are to present themselves to their government and willingly join the ranks of the Coalition Of Government's international protection force, yet this would mean that they would be nothing but just machines that serve the single goal of serving justice. All their rights of being 'normal' are stripped away as they are tasked to combat international threats. Those who resist will be put to death.

The harshness of this system has created a resistance as the world breaks out in all out war. The Coalition of Governments is being defied by Songbird, the de facto leader of the 'Less Than Amoebas' superhuman group. The group itself has split up, with Songbird and her lieutenants Hydrogen Bomb and Black Lightning, while being opposed by Knight and Blink. Either side has accumulated an assorted crew of metahumans to fight for them, be it coerced supervillains or willing ones who wish to 'flip off the man' to willing heroes and ones who resist. This war is going to change the world entirely, or end it.

List of metahumans and their chosen sides (I will add in names of new joining heroes or villains)

Character Sheet

Name:
Alias:
Appearance:
Powers:
Side:

Example Character Sheet

Name: Weske Gardner
Alias: Blink
Appearance: Black hair. Wears a brown jacket over a white shirt, a pair of blue jeans and a 18th century styled tricorne. Wields a conventional rapier.
Powers: Short range teleportation
Side: Coalition of Governments
Rocket Admin Lens
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still Need Heroes: Civil War (Pretty much Free Join)

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:26 am

Name : [redacted] ((Sorry, not giving out the name that easy))
Alias : Phoenix
Appearance : https://docs.google.com/document/d/11wn-d1wMSn43BbWlKbpivpxtyVuNMmt0Y1UWC3xG1CA/edit?usp=sharing

Powers : Probability Manipulation, Latent Pyrokinesis.
Side : Neutral, though she will tend to support C.O.G with information.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshall De Vos on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:37 am

Name: Nicholas 'Nick' Vandenburghe-Orlandelli
Alias: Visco
Appearance: Bright blue hair, styled as a mohawk. Torn sleeveless leather vest over a black shirt sporting the 'Misfits' logo, and torn blue jeans over gray military boots. Spiked bracelet on his left arm, and wears sunglasses. Leather belt sports a clenched fist buckle.
Powers: Adaptive Viscosity ( Able to manipulate the density of any material on contact. To give an example, he could turn a steel pole into something wearable like a coat. Does not alter the weight of the manipulated material. )
Side: Always There Metahumans.
Marshall De Vos
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:11 pm

Name: Jerome Charleston
Alias: Dr. Dr. Pepper
Appearance: Dark brown hair, in no particular style. Wears a maroon lab coat and a white scrub underneath. The lab coat has two large Dr. Pepper logos and several other logos underneath it and on the sleeves which show numerous other drink companies. He also wears a tie which has several Dr. Pepper bottle images depicted. He wears maroon scrub pants.
Powers: Manipulation of caffeinated beverages. He can move them into certain shapes and such.
Side: Closely aligns with Always There Metahumans, but is very close with several soft drink corporations.

pls don't kill me for this

Poison for life!
OC's:
Kraljica Svinec - Naganadel
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Name: Sydra Mitzrai
Alias: Quietstrike
Appearance: Dull and dark blue hair, styled in a low ponytail, tied with a scrappy looking ribbon. Brilliant green eyes. Skin has a slight sandy yellow tint.  She wears a ripped grey tank with a faint blue silhouette of a cobra ready to strike. Wears leather armbands aroung her wrist.  Brown soft leggings with leather kneepads, and always barefoot. Wears dark green winter gloves with the fingers cut off. No bright colors, exept for a small beaded circlet aroung her right arm. Also wears a golden eagle feather tucked into her hair. Wears a dirty leather belt, with a few rusted bronze daggers tucked in, incase her opponent is invincible to magic.  

Power: Weapon summoning(can summon any weapon) as well as not super, but  agility to rival that of a cat. 
Alignment: Neutral

Last edited by Aroma Lady Sealy on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Life's Rainbow on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:29 pm

Name: Rosemary Fuchsia
Alias: Kunoichi
Appearance: Short, red hair with a pink, blossoming rosebud in them. Deep, gleaming eyes that look like they're staring through you, and short pink robes. Wears black shorts under them, and has a red scarf tied around her neck.
Powers: Doesn't really have powers, but is a master ninja. Oh and if I have to, super speed.
Side: Neutral, although she will tend to help people she likes out if they're struggling with something.

This would be two OCs but I'm not sure if Lens would allow that so I'm going to keep it at one for now.
Life's Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:50 pm

Name
Athilda Ahlstrom

Alias
Priestess

Appearance
Athilda always wears a long, flowing white robes with a grey lining to them, regardless of temperature. A simple beige cotton tunic lies underneath, tucked into a pair of tan breeches ,which are also tucked into a pair of dark grey boots. A pendant displaying the Norse valknut is always seen around her neck as well, and is also tied around her wrists with straps of fabric. A winged, silver circlet is placed on her head as well, with gleaming wings extending backwards similar to this reference picture.
Athilda also has her hair tied up into a high bun, with her bangs swept left to be pushed behind her ear. It's a light brown, closer to white than tan. Her skin is fair, as she often walks around with the hood of her robes up. Additionally, freckles are scattered across her cheekbones, some of which are arranged in the patterns of the constellations of Dáinn, Dvalinn, Duneyrr and Duraþrór, or the four stags. The irises of her eyes are colored a deep, honey-like amber.

Powers
Celestial Embodiment: the ability to summon the strength of the gods and essentially take in their powers, 'embodying' them. Must have some sort of chant or mantra said before anything happens, else it will not work. Athilda mainly uses the strength of Norse deity, such as Thor, Odin, Loki, Mani, Sol, and even can tap into the pure energy of Yggdrasil only during very, very, VERY extreme instances. Can only be done with one deity at a time, or the user risks burning out.

Side
Neutral, but never works with C.O.G.

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocket Admin Lens on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:29 am

((I guess I can start now.))

It wasn't full out war yet, Always There and C.O.G. are currently having a grace period. The public doesn't need to know. This battle can be fought without endangering the people. That's what the government thinks that is, they can cover up the skirmishes as random occurrences between disagreeing metahumans. With more and more of these 'skirmishes' appearing, the public is getting restless. Rumors are spreading about the LTA breaking up, media has shown villains fighting alongside heroes.

The powder keg is about to explode.
Rocket Admin Lens
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:40 am

Crack.. that was the sound of two heavily armored thugs from Always There falling to the ground. Quietstrike calmly observed them, the morningstar she just used fading away in a cloud if crystal blue dust. "Hey, tin cans!" she taunted, her arm outstreched, with the same blue aura gathered around her hands. "Try to catch me!" Oh, great. They seem to always track me down. Both sides. It's not like I am a delinquent.... Well, Sydra, dummy, you shouldn't be thinking now! You can't afford for any idle moments! Quietstrike breathed in heavily. Ever since a year ago, whrn her uncle almost killed her, Sydra didn't stop to smell the roses. Uncle Swindlefang, the commander of one of ATM's spy branch, had tried to get Sydra to join.After saying no, he attempted to kill his own niece. She made a narrow escape, and is now living in the lot near his house. Stop... it's the present. Think fast, act faster. That's how it works now. No time to feel guilty. You just need to survive. The power around her hands finished charging, a small dull and rusty knife in their place. Why does my power have to be random? These are no use. Oh, well, Ill have to think of something. "Come on.... I know you can do better than that." Sydra said,  waiting for the thugs to get up, then raised her weapon. "Im still waiting on your true powers." she swished her toung over her lips. "Come at me...I love a challenge!" Or you will have to learn how to love them... You have to, to SURVIVE. 

Last edited by Aroma Lady Sealy on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimeFilms on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:03 am

Name: Lime Granite
Alias: Shadow
Appearance: Dark black hair with tinted red eyes, ( I don't know how you guys make you're appearance really long but I won't try) usually wears a black leather jacket and red t-shirt underneath.
Powers: Darkness Manipulation which meansUser can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc. (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Manipulation)
Side: Neutral, Bounty Hunter
TheLimeFilms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:58 pm

The poster boy of Dr. Pepper finished his 2nd commercial for the month. "The Doc", as the executives of Dr. Pepper called him, sighed as he went through backstage, changing his costume out for a suit in the costume closet. As he continued, "The Doc" was constantly getting positive feedback from onlookers. He didn't care. At this time, all he wanted to do was get in his limo and drive to his house outside of Plano. The door to the courtyard was opened. Processions of employees stopped their chatter and clapped. The door to the limo just below the stairs opened. A short car ride later and "The Doc", now preferring to call himself Jerome, entered his mansion. He went straight through the foyer and sat on an expensive chair in the living room, collecting his thoughts. Why did he, of all people, want to get involved with the ATMs? The battle was over; he had already heard of the grace period. Just keep your head, he thought to himself, you are Jerome. Not the face of some soft drink. Don't get into any conflicts or anything. Just relax and let the world do its own thing. Really hope no ATM comes and gets me.

Who's going to want to see the guy who can manipulate caffeinated drinks, anyway?

Jerome waved his hand in peculiar motions and waited a minute before doing the same motions. A brown liquid zoomed across the room and fell nicely into a mug on a table next to Jerome's chair. He lifted the mug up, blew on it to cool it down, then drank.

Poison for life!
OC's:
Kraljica Svinec - Naganadel
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:10 pm

#1:
Name: Daniel Harris
Alias: Soul
Appearance: blonde, scruffy hair; green eyes; likes to wear black leather. Very pale skin, wields a western style flintlock revolver.
Powers: able to detach his soul from his body, possessing weak minded humans, and objects, as well as roam freely in the ethereal plane. When inhabiting an inanimate object, the object becomes completely malleable to his will. He works best with objects, such as statues, shaped like animals.
Side:always there

#2:
Name: Kyle Hawk
Alias: aftershock
Appearance: black, tidy hair; Brown eyes; wears a neat longcoat and tie. Wields a bo staff made of redwood. Wears low powered jet boots for quick propulsion and hovering.
Power: able to look into people's memories and make things that happened to them in the past happen in the present. E.g: a broken leg.
Side: C.O.G
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:13 pm

Athilda quickly found herself wandering the streets of a busy town, waving her way in and out of civilians in hot pursuit of... A pub? Ignoring the constant disapproving glances of people around, all thanks to her peculiar clothing, the woman pulled open the heavy wooden door of the building. Ah-- yes. The familiar smell of the food that was served there, doubled with the homely scent of alcohol mixed with a hint of sweat.

A waitress approached not long after Athilda had taken a seat, holding up a pen and notepad. A smile formed on her face as soon as she saw the robed hero. "..Ah! Priestess! Back for another visit, huh? Another of that ale, right? Look on your face tells me that you're not exactly having the best day right now."

Athilda sluggishly nodded, toying with the pendant hung around her neck. "... I hate this time of the month. So much. Throw in something greasy in there, too. Like a burger, please. Thank you." The waitress nodded, marking down the orders on her notepad, before walking away.

Athilda gave a groan, surveying all of the tables that surrounded her before settling her head down on the table, clearly disgruntled.

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Phoenix was, as usual, busy tending to her information networks, making sure to be kept to-date with everything happening around the town. She had ears and eyes at near every corner, and if anything happened, she'd be aware of it before it would.

Drinking from a cup of water, she rested her arm on the tactile table, browsing through data feeds, none really catching her eyes. The penthouse was as safe as it ever was, the windows tinted black so that noone could spy on her. And the few entrances were all secured with decontamination SAS, also used as showers for guests.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshall De Vos on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:14 am

Visco decided to take a day off and relax. He's fully aware of the skirmishes that keep happening between his 'acquaintances' and the government, and was sure that in the end, he would be on the winning side. Observing a fight in the distance, he shrugged.

"... I'm on my freakin' day off and these fools keep messing up my day. Unbelievable."
Marshall De Vos
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next