Conquest - Knight description, Attacking

Go down

Conquest - Knight description, Attacking

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello everyone,

Posting to book RustyRP for the incoming monday (27 june), from 5PM to 6:30PM at GMT -4. If you need to know the hour in your time zone, I suggest checking this website : http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-gadgets/world-clock/

I got permissions by Articuno to do a workshop on kingdom description in CQ, what is good and what is usually wrong, along with various tips to improve your current skills (as much as possible). This workshop can possibly be extended to overall kingdoms and castles description in various settings.

You do not have to register yourself in the thread, though saying that you'll try to be here for a specific point will help me prepare it and prepare for some questions.

See you then!

Last edited by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conquest - Knight description, Attacking

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:17 pm

After the somewhat success of the first workshop, I'll ask to host another, the incoming monday, at the same hour. This one will be based around the description of knights, and attacking a kingdom.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down