how 2 b a good human being

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how 2 b a good human being

Post by LoreLight on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:29 am

here's ur favorite man lorelight making another GREAT POst ( o ͜ ʖ ͡ 0)
this time its about being a good user

1. stop being so on the edge or defensive
oh my god, not everyone you see is a troll. new users should never really know what the room is and let me tell you this secret 99% of the room doesn't know, moderators hate me: if u give someone a bad impression on the room by being toxic and xenophobic, then most likely they will troll believe it or not!!!!!!!!!! i just took out so many staff's jobs single handedly expect me to be assassinated by tomorrow tbh lol. if someone doesn't like what you like, don't flame them lmao that not how it works in real life btw, arguments like this happen all the time, its perfectly fine with banter, but majority of the time it is someone who feels like what someone likes is a hate crime and they equip their keyboard and mouse to target that man.
2. don't just randomly insult people
treating others as if they are inferior to you isn't necessarily a good or viable human trait at all, it is very undesirable and just overall not helpful for any environment that has ever existed to be really honest, get off that mindset pls ty. also don't get so fucking aggressive when you die in cq or whatever you guys do nowadays, calm down there are 3 fucking rooms dude, go to another if you died, don't just flame the person who killed you; literally throwing a tantrum like a child who didn't get their new hot wheels track as seen on tv. oh yeah, PROTIP from lorelight, don't be an ass to people you don't like omg, i don't like quite a few people, but i can still be nice to them, there's literally no point in doing this, its kinda like you are begging for their attention or some shit despite not like them lol?
3. take a joke
believe it or not jokes exist, if someone says jk most of the time they are kidding. chill out you clown omg its just a joke lol. thats literally it like learn to have some humor lol.
4. the trap card
ill be a funny man and make a yugioh joke. i summon rude joke and go into battle phase, attacking my opponent head on with rude joke doing 2000 LP. the opponent special summons stfu idiot degenerate, he laughs, saying silly boy, i predicted this one, he goes for my rude joke and i play the most dangerous trap card out there........................ the victim card. this fucking annihilates his monster, the strongest monsters start special summoning on both sides of rude joke, until it fills the field on my side. it goes to my turn, my opponent baffled. "you are done kiddo, get outta here you DO NOT BELONG" i say, i attack him for all his trash ass life points, i win the battle, taking my victim card, laughing as i manipulate goonies. alright time to rant about the victim card, stop it lol, you got yourself into this shit most likely, and now you play this "oh im so awful Sad((( i hope u can forgive me lol :333333" like forfeit taking in oxygen oh my god dude, why people fall for this is pretty disgusting, how someone spontaneously acting like a victim after fighting for their shitty point goes through over-sympathetic is a disgrace

lol i hope you liked this video, i hope you like and subscribe and rate this video 5 stars, if we get a 4.57 rating, i'll play 009 dreamscape ( o ͜ ʖ ͡ 0)
LoreLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how 2 b a good human being

Post by Life's Rainbow on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32P4SGl4pvc
Yep, that's basically my reaction.
Life's Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top