pokehigh is an embarrassment and how we gotta make pokehigh great again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pokehigh is an embarrassment and how we gotta make pokehigh great again

Post by LoreLight on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:53 am

oh boy im making these threads so much more often ;0009D9dDd :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
so uh yeah this is gonna be like all my threads really helpful for this rom Smile cuz i don't shitpost on these forums

1. its chaotic
like what the fuck am i watching, legit people are having their own FR in uni majority of the time, which gets the rp to be endpolled a lot, people want to rp as the class clowns and don't even know how to do it right like smfh stick to what u guys r irl tbh, (snek diss lolamoalmaooo) nerds. like there isn't much to say after that, the rp is pretty much FR, people literally rping like feral beasts or just spoiled brats who never been hit with that discipline.

2. its a free join rp
GOLLY GEE WHO EVER PUT IN THE IDEA OF MAKING UNI FREE JOIN IS RLLY SMART LOOOOL. structured rps shouldn't ever be free join because then there's a bunch of randoms joining, then you gotta manage all these people who cause even more chaos and the issue of classes being less interactive because of all those people who weren't able to join, can't really find any more reason on why free join is bad rather than causing clutter, but there was a point where uni was actually a decent rp, when it wasn't free join, so MOST LIKELY there may be a correlation idk bro im just some sick ranter.

3. classes.
"wEl lorelight GOT U HERE BUDDY HAHA, HOW CAN CLASSES BE BAD ITS APART OF SCHOOL XDDDDD" well classes are apart of uni but !!!!!!! there's an issue with classes, you see, people are different :OOO and uh not everyone receives the same quality of curriculum as you my friend, so the issue is when you teach about your low quality geography and math, the thought should cross your mind that people could be in a higher grade level as you :OOOOO shocker am i right guys. a solution to this problem is making classes more rounded to pokemon topics like causing people to whip out /calc to find the sick damage calculations or some shit idk lol or teaching them about pokemon geography like the mandatory big cave in every region and mandatory big desert.

4. teachers..........
yeah uh this is really hard to talk about because teachers are surprisingly similar to co-hosts, they can make or break your rp, most likely like 70% chance of breaking the rp btw, teachers usually being goofs and literally googling shit to be a "teacher" but end up looking real ignorant because they probably looked up some super hard equation on ask.com and probably got swindled.teachers have to be interactive, really loses the people in the class, causing them to make it into their FR fest, they do this because they are bored, if you can catch your audience by making exciting and interactive lessons, then most likely you will keep the class in order.
beep boop so basically

dont make uni freejoin for the LOVE OF GOD
dont make classes based on real world
be the teacher that you want your teachers to be or be that boring teacher i dont care tbh

#makepokehighgreatagain
LoreLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pokehigh is an embarrassment and how we gotta make pokehigh great again

Post by Enchidio on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:54 am

fucking specs shuckle
actually most of this is true, pokehigh has just gone to hell tbh. poke-elementary would be a far more appropriate term. i feel like the rp can definitely improve, and you stated the ways it can, along with the flaws.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top