PokeSettlers Rebooted

Go down

PokeSettlers Rebooted

Post by Elekikiss on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:31 am

Inspired from the long-gone Vivi's PokeSettlers custom, which he had given me permission to host. It went through major changes of course, and is probably better off being used as a forum RP. Feedback, suggestion for events, and help on making it better/possible to run in chat, or to just make it a full forum RP would be appreciated.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oV3iDrX-8OjvDwzz10YX8LwUOT4UalEE2zKT-p_XSH4/edit?usp=drive_web

Last edited by Elekikiss on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elekikiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PokeSettlers Rebooted

Post by Lawful Evil on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:41 pm

hmm..

looking over the doc, i felt obliged to give some suggestions.

for starters, let's start with the doc itself. it's not perfect, but hey, at least it's not eye scalding. maybe change the font to something a little less squiggly? it'd also make the entire thing a little more lively if you set a background color. but overall, pretty simple and decently appealing to the eye.

now for the roleplay itself. from what i saw, it looks like a glorified or more complex MM. it could really use some... more unique mechanics to set it apart from MM, because right now it looks more like MM x Town of Salem. after all, mechanics and story are really what set customs apart from your everyday DnD or Murder Mystery or whatever. Your plot makes sense, i don't see any plot holes, and it's fairly engaging, i wouldn't change anything there.

anyway, that's just what i think, i'm probably wrong about a lot of things

let me know what you think.
Lawful Evil
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elekikiss on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Ah I made a mistake on the linking because I was half asleep at the time. Thank you for catching me I'll be putting the correct link this time around
Elekikiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down