CQ team dump.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CQ team dump.

Post by Fraction on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:37 am

This is a dump of some of my favorite teams from CQ. I have many others but these are the ones I like to use, and others might need some more refining.

Good teams:

Ground w/ Zygarde:

This was a team I made from the idea I off of terrors' Camerupt-Mega ground. He basically challenge me to test out Zygarde, and Zygarde's bulk caught me off guard. That monster literally walled and killed every one of my generic Fighting mons (it does have problems against Machamp and Specs Keldeo). I paired Zygarde with Seismitoad and Hippowdon to provide additional bulk. The point of the whole team is to use Hippowdon, Seismitoad and Zygarde to block off certain mons and weaken them, and then clean up with either Nido or Exca. I added Mamoswine to counter some annoying Pokemon (Breloom, fast scarves, Normal with Eviolite mons).

Check out the sets here.

Ghost w/ Giratina-Origin:

This is my take on Giratina-Origin ghost. I was originally planning to make this a Giratina-Alternate team, to see for myself how much of a behemoth this thing was, but I decided to change it to Origin while teambuilding. Reason? I already have a couple of Ghost stall teams/bulky teams, so I wanted to make this as offensive as I could. Sab is there as a generic anti-lead, with Aegi/Jelli as somewhat bulky support. I added Specs Gengar as a revenge killer (it was originally scarf, but I changed it to specs when I decided to add Chandy). It's quite a force to be reckoned with. I changed Giratina's role from support defog to offensive defog, when I decided I wanted as much offense as possible. Shadow Force is quite fun to use.

Check out the sets here.

Dark w/ Hoopa-Unbound:

Classic Dark offense team. This team was built when Yveltal/Kyogre were still around. I wanted to use Hoopa-Unbound since it was often overshadowed by Yveltal in usage and didn't get the recognition it deserved. This team showcases Hoopa's role as an all-out attacker. Tyranitar's there as a lead (and it's also not used often on Dark for some reason, with people preferring Umbreon over it for some reason.), and it does its job quite well. I used Chople Berry as its item. I really didn't intend to use Tyranitar in the long run, but instead, just set rocks and let the rest of the teams do wonders. Mandi's there as an obligatory physical wall. For the last three slots, I just threw in Hydreigon as a scarfer, and two physical set up mons.

Check out the sets here.

Dark w/ Houndoom-Mega:

Made this team because I wanted to showcase the ace; Houndoom-Mega. It's heavily overlooked because of it being in BL2 and people going for much more reliable aces instead of this mon (Darkrai, Sableye-Mega, etc). With its 140 base SpA and 115 base Spe after Mega-evolving, it becomes a nice lategame cleaner with limited switchins when the game's progressed midway. Pairing it with Tyranitar and Mandi to provide a nice bulky support to wear down checks to Houndoom-Mega. Hydreigon as obligatory scarf, with U-turn for momentum (also enables me to use it as a lead quite often). Bisharp to apply some physical offensive pressure, especially in a matchup against Fairy. For the last slot, I slapped on a Sableye, since weird stall and bulky set up might become an issue.

Check out the sets here.

Water w/ Volcanion:

I made this team by making changes to a team Alpha gave me a long time ago. It's 'cancerstall', but with an offensive twist. It's really just a regular stall, except for the fact that it has Volcanion in it. Kind of unorthodox, even a little 'worse' than regular stall water, I still find it fun to use it.

Check out the sets here.

Alternate teams:

These teams are not as good as the 'good teams', but they still work. Most of these use an unorthodox approach at the meta, which is why it can be somewhat hard/tricky to use. 

Dark w/ Hoopa-U and Memento Support:

This team is built around Hoopa-U being a Sub + three attacks set and Memento support from Spiritomb and Zoroark. It also has a hidden gem, Lum Berry regular DDance Tyranitar. Krookodile is there for rocks and is my only form of preventing hazards. Due to no hazard removal, it's prone to be worn down easily. The main win strat for this team is using Hoopa / Bisharp to dent the opponent's team, use Memento at the right time and go to Tyranitar. 

Check out the sets here.

Meme teams:

Meme Fighting:

A Fighting team with the sole purpose of defeating Psychic teams. 

Check it out here.

Meme Normal:

A Normal team using Cosmic Power Lopunny to Bpass into various Pokemon and give the opponent a hell of a memey time.

Check it out here.

WIP/Unfinished teams:

These are the teams that are still WIP (work in progress), aka, incomplete. If you have any kind of suggestions related to these teams, you can leave a comment here to contact me on PS since help/suggestions will be very much appreciated. 
Funnily enough, this section itself is TBA, since 18th is a lazy user.

I still have a couple more to add, but I'm lazy and will do it another time. Feel free to use these teams, but please do not advertise them as your own.

Last edited by Fraction on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:12 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CQ team dump.

Post by Life's Rainbow on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:06 am

Xaa.
Life's Rainbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:02 pm

Updated stuff. More updates coming. I'm so god damn lazy.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top