[RMT] MEMEPSYKILLR Fighting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[RMT] MEMEPSYKILLR Fighting

Post by Fraction on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:43 pm

ok so i thought up a cobalion set sometime ago and decided to make a team around it. i could've made either a steel or a fighting one, so i decided to meme it and make a fighting team. the purpose of the team is to purely give psychic a bad day. so without further ado, [insert memes]:

MEMEPSYKILLR (Cobalion) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Justified  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Def / 84 SpA  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpD  
- Calm Mind  
- Iron Defense  
- Hidden Power [Steel]  
- Rest

The star. the one and the only. the biggest meme of them all, here's the cobalion set. very cancer. very hard to beat (provided your phazer is dead lol). a set that screams 'fuck psychic'. the meanest machine around these parts. once iron defense is up, oh boy. memes ensue. calm mind is there to boost both spa and spdef, rest for recovery. dont ask about evs, i calc'd a some things.

yung (Scrafty) (M) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Intimidate  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Dragon Dance  
- Drain Punch  
- Knock Off  
- Poison Jab

memes intensify. resident psychic immunity here. once this bad lad sets up, say goodbye to your chance of winning. a real monster, with intimidate to scare those measly psychic mons. ddance is there to make you go 'gg' after two cliccs on the move. drain punch for fighting stab + a means of recovery, crunch to outmeme psychic, poison jab to for coverage (fuck you too, fairy).

clicc x pls (Infernape) @ Focus Sash  
Ability: Blaze  
EVs: 168 Atk / 88 SpA / 252 Spe  
Hasty Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Overheat  
- Taunt  
- Close Combat

lead/anti-lead. nice mon with evs this weird dude named radar provided me (or was it vidar). nice cc, nice overheat. obv doesnt meant to survive long but i guess it kills when used right. the least memiest mon on the team, but it works.

lol slowbro (Virizion) @ Light Clay  
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Energy Ball  
- Light Screen  
- Reflect  
- Toxic

a nice support mon you can get (screw you, teambuilding limitations). gets screens, which help MEMEPSYKILLR / yung / break this set up nice and comfy. energy ball's there to kill slowbro, a very annoying (and bad) psychic mon. toxic is there in the last slot to meme any checks or counters switchin in. might change evs. 

break this (Conkeldurr) (M) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Guts  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Drain Punch  
- Bulk Up  
- Rest  
- Sleep Talk

decided to add another meme! this set was talked about a long time ago by a fren of mine in the mono room. very nice memes. its so memey that it leaves my senses tingling. this doesnt put much work against psychic, but is there to outmeme smartasses who think they can defeat this team just because its meant to devastate psychic.

yujo (Heracross) @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Moxie  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Close Combat  
- Megahorn  
- Earthquake  
- Stone Edge

obligatory sweeper. nickname reminds me of a cute user. moxie is there to throw the opponent further and further into despair when this mon starts its act. its not very memey, but a few memes can be sacrificed in order to ensure the opposing psychic team has a bad time.

---

That's it. This rmt was written through the eyes of a meme persona of mine, which is why it's very memey and bad grammatically. Found a way to out-meme this? Let me know.

p.s should i throw all of my memeteams + old/unpolished teams in my cq team dump as well?

Shoutout to vidar, resident bestmeme and other bad users such as Vlazz/Hydre.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [RMT] MEMEPSYKILLR Fighting

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:21 am

Fraction wrote:ok so i thought up a cobalion set sometime ago and decided to make a team around it. i could've made either a steel or a fighting one, so i decided to meme it and make a fighting team. the purpose of the team is to purely give psychic a bad day. so without further ado, [insert memes]:

MEMEPSYKILLR (Cobalion) @ Leftovers  
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Def / 84 SpA  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpD  
- Calm Mind  
- Iron Defense  
- Hidden Power [Steel]  
- Rest

Why not flash cannon though

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:49 am

I was thinking about PP, but I think I'll change that.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top