Another Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Farewell

Post by General Adura on Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:19 pm

i'm not too keen on staying in the RP room anymore. (though, why i choose to leave, i will keep personal. considering i'd most likely get in trouble for bringing the reasons up.) i don't want to leave on a bad note. even though i will try to not make this "dramatic" and overstay my welcome, i will most likely end up doing just that.

anyway, as anyone could make out, i'm going to be leaving the RP room. i find little interest in it anymore, and i haven't been getting on so much. i'm finding other people to talk to, and other stuff to do. although it's been over a year, it was fun while it lasted. starting off was pretty neato, a new experience, but, then, i just kinda lost whatever "spark" was there before, making me want to get on and see what's up.

to be quite honest, PS! as a whole no longer captures my interest. i don't see myself coming on in the future much or at all, really. i will miss hosting/RPing, 'cause, i'll admit, i had fun experiencing both, with new ideas coming along, followed by interesting OC's i could experiment with. leaving that behind may be kind of hard, but that's alright.

anyway, i'll finish up here. so, uh, thanks for anyone who was my friend/supported me. (you can still chat with me on skype; i'm always on skype. my skype is under my profile picture, if you wanna check that out.) i may check on this in later days, but, for now, i'm going to be headin' off. have a nice day. o/
General Adura

View user profile http://aduraarmy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Farewell

Post by Day of the Dead on Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:23 pm

oh, bye adura. you were always an idol to me.

i mean, seriously. it was a complete pleasure to host all of those murder mysteries when i got the chance to. you're a wonderful writer, adura, and you're just pretty awesome. i would give you a hug, but.instead i'll give you a virtual one. here.
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreLight on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:32 pm

see u later next week
LoreLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena(Lopunny) on Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:54 pm

W-Wow. Well, this is kinda sad considering I was just starting to know you well, but, take care alright? Have fun and do well and whatever it is you wish to do in the near future. Be safe though. I'll miss you. A lot. You have Skype? Shit, great time to not be able to use Skype ;w; Anyway, farewell, Adura, you will be missed!~

for once I wish I'm making a fool out of myself for being late and whatever reasons.

---Oh and, on a side note, I hope your visit to the dentist went flawlessly!
Serena(Lopunny)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by General Adura on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:23 am

oh, cool, replies. it's been nearly a week, so i may as well drop a quick reply to you guys.

nat: it's really nice hearing that. you're the first person who has looked up to me as an idol, and i really appreciate that; it means a lot to me. i'll continue writing, as it is one of my favorite things to do, and hopefully improve in the near future. thank you. let's hope we can, maybe, continue that one day. c:

lore: CANDY COVERED RAINDROOOPS UP IN THE STUDIO. (also, shutup you nerd.)

serena: aaah, now you're making me feel bad. i'm sorry i left so suddenly. but, i am doing just fine, and taking care of myself. i'll miss you, too, but maybe i can always say a quick hello, but i'm not too certain. hopefully you'll be able to get Skype, because i enjoyed talking to you. let's hope we can talk more soon!

--and, yes, the dentist did go just fine, despite me having to go back here in August. <-<
General Adura

View user profile http://aduraarmy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top