Create your own Pokemon Villain/Evil Organization!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Create your own Pokemon Villain/Evil Organization!

Post by Lura Alkina on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:52 am

Have you ever wanted to make your own villain/Evil Organization for the Pokemon universe?
Well now you can! (Well, you always could, this is just an excuse to, I guess...)

Share your Villain or organization below for others to see!
(Who knows, maybe Pokemon will somehow notice and use one of these people/organizations!?)

Some of you may already know of him, but here's my evil person!

——————————————————————
NAME: Abner H. Clove (Professor Clove)
HEIGHT: 6'2"
WEIGHT: 185 lbs
APPEARANCE: Wears a white lab coat that reaches down to knees when still. Black T-Shirt under lab coat. Dark Blue Jeans. Black Shoes. Short, blonde hair. Brown eyes. Thin frame glasses.
ALLIES: None Currently
ENEMIES: Silver Ethereal, whoever gets in the way.

GOAL: To Achieve Permanent Enhanced Mega Evolution... And possibly more. (For those who can't mega evolve, he just tries to buff them up a bit as if they had a Mega form.)

MEANS: Capturing and Testing on Shiny Pokemon, as their unique Genetic build (which gave them a different color,) is easier to manipulate and experiment on. Once he has perfected the experiments on the Shiny Pokemon, then move on to the more difficult genetic build of normal Pokemon from the testing of the shiny Pokemon.

REASON: Not many are too sure why he had started all of this hullabaloo in the first place, but there are some theories (From those that know he's still alive, tht is) here is a list of those theories:
1. When he was younger, Clove was never that good of a trainer, so his best friend believes that he is trying to use science to strengthen his pokemon, and it all just stuck.
2. A similar theory to the one above, Clove's BF #2 stated that he thought Clove was trying to be strong enough to win the heart of a certain girl he liked. Well, he ended up winning her heart without showing his strength, so clove kept his project hush-hush. Ironically when she discovered the lab, she left Clove instead of being impressed, so maybe he continued it all so he could one day prove to the girl he is right and hopefully win her heart back.
3. Genetic engineering has always interested Clove, according to his Mother, so he brought it upon himself to learn and get involved with the whole thing.
3.5 His Father, on the other hand, though agreeing with his mother partly, feels he has to argue. Clove was always a strange boy, and when Clove lost his cool, well, he didn't express it in anger, but something else he couldn't describe. His Father personally believes that he has some kind of mental illness, but because of his love for his wife, the Father has kept quiet about all of this.
4. According to an anonymous source, clove has been doing this because he believes in the future, and that there is something he feels he has to accomplish, something which ordinary pokemon cannot achieve without aid.

aannnddd that's it for now.

TEAM: (Warning, all Shinies due to his policy...)

Project "Frost" – Mega Abamasnow (First Successful Experiment)

Project "Folium" – Serperior.

Project "Vulkaan" – Magmortar

Project "Flash" – Heliolisk

Project "Umbra" – Gengar

Project "Tenebrosa"— Crawdaunt

——————————————————————

Sorry, but I'll add a team later. Now I want to see yours!

Last edited by Lura Alkina on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REASON ADDED, WILL EXPAND UPON WHEN I START HIS STORY)
Lura Alkina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create your own Pokemon Villain/Evil Organization!

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:00 pm

Team Sorcery!!!

Leader: 
Name: Archmage Pandora
Age: Ageless, thousands of years old, appears to be about 20
Height: 5"4
Weight:120 lbs
Appearance: Wears a hooded cloak made from a dark purple (almost black) silk, with golden designs around the sleeves. A stone pendant with a spiritual incantation carved into it hangs around her neck. You don't see any of her, the hood is shading her face, but she has glowing violet-blue eyes that are reflected off the hood. Her hair is black and curly, and a circlet tiara holds the hair back. Three armbands are present on both wrists, with incantations carved on each one.

(Shared with all the team)
Allies: People and Pokemon they brainwash
Enemies: Main protagonist

Goal: To awaken Solgaleo and Lunalaa, perform a ritual to brainwash them and gain control of the cosmic order. (Plans on doing that to all legendary pokemon to gain control of their domains, bacically controlling Arceus, but  just starting with them) 

Means: Harnessing the power of Pokemon and taking their abilities using Synchro Evolution, ridding the Sun and Moon shrines of all the guardians...

Reason: Ultamite power and control

Team/Abilities
Espeon(Using Synchro Evolution, gains minor telekineses)
Golduck(Minor control over water)
Delphox(Minor control over fire)
Dusknoir(Minor necromancy) 
Hypno(Help with major goal/Brainwashing powers)
Gengar-Mega(Main power source)

Admins: 

Wizard Sindrius
Height: 5"3
Weight:130 lbs 
Appearance: Old man, long white beard. Pale skin. Usually seen floating, wearing a dark blue cloak with a hood covering most of his face. Eyes are a crystal blue glow, and same pendant as Pandora, plus two armbands on each wrist. 

Team:
Haunter
Grumpig
Alakazam

Admin 2:
Diviner Nimua
Height:5"6
Weight:145 lbs
Appearance: Only member with a hood down. Wears an elaborately designed black half mask. The cloak she wears is dark golden, her hair is brown and her eyes are glowing green. She always smiles a crazed smile as she looks into the cloudy crystal ball she always holds. Same pendant and bands as Sindrius

Team:
Chandelure
Umbreon
Gothitelle

Grunts:
Height: 5"6 
Weight:127 lbs
Appearance: Dark grey cloaks with silver designs, one armband on each wrist. Females have shadows of ling hair under the hood. Female eyes are glowing orange, while males are red. 
Used pokemon: 
Two each, usually the
Gothitelle line
Gengar line
Hypno line
Grumpig line
Chandelure line 
Mismagius line
With a few
Dusclopses, 
Spiritombs
And Phantumps thrown in.
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lura Alkina on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:30 am

((ADDING my Evil dude OC to my OC page as well...))
Lura Alkina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spyke (Gallade) on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:30 pm

I was going to add my most evilest OC but then I realized that I literally have no OCs that aren't Neutral or Evil.
Spyke (Gallade)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lura Alkina on Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:22 am

Spyke (Gallade) wrote:I was going to add my most evilest OC but then I realized that I literally have no OCs that aren't Neutral or Evil.

MAke up one on the spot then?
Lura Alkina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:43 am

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

A character doesn't have to be evil to be involved in something evil. Something evil doesn't have to be about something evil for it to be evil. Take PETA or FIFA as examples. PETA people generally do think they are doing the right thing for animals, it's just sometimes the hand slips and a few thousand perfectly good cats and dogs are euthenaised. FIFA thinks it's doing the right thin for football, but before you can even say anything you've got all these bribes coming in and can you really say no?

The Pokemon games do touch on this subject a bit with basically everyone except team rocket (who are the mafia and thus the most 'genuine' evil team), but the goals of those teams are always really stupid. I'm just saying that evil teams and villainous characters don't have to be overtly evil. If you are, have a front that makes it so your character can actually function in society. Feed the homeless, but make sure your abattoir deals only in late evolution psychic types (those generally can communicate).

I've made so many 'evil' teams over the years. I might provide an example later but since this thread is seeing some activity I thought I'd drop a few pointers.
Rico
Room Owner
Room Owner

Swinging the Ban Hammer
Keep Stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:07 pm

All of you knew I'd make this. Caelum Foederati is the name of the team.
-----------------------------------------------------
Leader: Sergeilora "Sergei" Fazel
Height: 5'8
Weight: 147 lb
Appearance: Asymmetric cut as hairstyle. Black eyes. Black hair. White T-shirt with a blue jacket covering most of it. Black jeans and black shoes. Black socks.
Allies/Enemies: N/A
Goal: His goal is to summon the Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza and use it almost as a crown; he'll take control of the region he's in and rid all but those who will worship him, in his team or not. Without those who're imperfect, he'll make the world into a utopia.
Reason: The world is imperfect. There are people that harm it and people who're just unkind. When he gets Rayquaza, he'll stop that and only let those who're perfect live.
Means: He's not a cruel heart. He'll catch Pokemon with Poke Balls like everyone does. When searching for Rayquaza, though, he'll not stop to kill those who try to stop him.
Pokemon Symbol (basically the Pokemon associated with the team): Stoutland

Team:
Lillipup > Herdier > Stoutland
Scraggy > Scrafty
Darmanitan
Pansage > Simisage
Thundurus
Rayquaza

I'll do my other personal team when I'm not lazy.

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im a voice
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorn Le Awesome on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:40 pm

hi my name is haley and i like making villains i like good guys (except greying because he's not really a good guy but not really bad, but w/e)

FORMER VILLAINS
---

Greying

what the hell is a greying, you may ask

oh he's just a depressed as shit grey biped jolteom that wants you to pet him

may or may not have lied about not trying to kill himself anymore but w/e

personality: jokes about terrible things (i.e killing himself, basically it other than saying bad things about himself then laughing about it), tiny bit of a coward/scaredy cat, loves to be pet <3, tries to act happy but all the time he's lingering on how worthless and pathetic he is

---

CURRENT VILLAINS

Lei

Lei is a solid grey Mincinno with grey eyes and a woolen winter scarf colored red and orange.

REASONING: she thinks that her puppetmaster (haley) is out to make all of her character's lives miserable (that's kinda true but w/e, victors write the books) so she wants to rival her with her own character- she's failed to make one so far but gets closer everytime.

Personality: sketchy, irritable, rambles up plans, has anger issues and liked to look up to someone who's stopped being a villain- but now she despises them

---

Reign

Bisharp

Reign is a cybernetic Bisharp with an arm cannon and robotic legs- they look darker than the normal legs of a Bisharp. One side of his face has replenished and smooth metal with a robotic eye scanner thing on the left side of his face.

the reason I call him a villain is because he's after failed test subjects - i.e greying and darkening, some other ocs as well for syanide, my lopunny oc- he's a scientist but he's not so good as everyone seems to think he is.

---

Syanide

yyou just heard he was a lopunny. duh. he wears green flannel shirts and blue jeans along with a black fedora, gloves and boots.

REASONING: Science!

everyone thinks he's a nice guy but he's really just manipulative as fuck

personality: it's just faked
Scorn Le Awesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top