Megaleio Region (Trainer RP)

Go down

Megaleio Region (Trainer RP)

Post by Samtendo09 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:20 am

This is my Trainer RP, Megaleio Region, and it have some differences from other Trainers such as different kind of Runs. Read the doc so you will understand more.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o2LCwEifxzM5uIDm-dWz-89S7eXBTrue3m0Wqaoik9Q/edit?usp=sharing

I accept any kind of constructive criticism, so if I had cursive fonts or other things, please warn me.
Samtendo09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Megaleio Region (Trainer RP)

Post by The Sceptile Named Energy on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:29 am

First thing I notice is that there are around 3-5 pokemon on each route, I'd say that you put 5-7 or maybe 8, because that allows much more variety especially considering that people put Pokemon in the PC. So for example, on the first route, there are only Riolu, Vulpix, and Abra, I guarentee that half the group will get a riolu due to them being able to get a Close Combat Lucario at some point! Add stuff like elekid, munchlax, magby or something else that can compete with riolu or just add more route variety in general. Welp, that was just a little suggestion of mine but maybe it'll help, idk vanishes
The Sceptile Named Energy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtendo09 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:37 pm

The Sceptile Named Energy wrote:First thing I notice is that there are around 3-5 pokemon on each route, I'd say that you put 5-7 or maybe 8, because that allows much more variety especially considering that people put Pokemon in the PC. So for example, on the first route, there are only Riolu, Vulpix, and Abra, I guarentee that half the group will get a riolu due to them being able to get a Close Combat Lucario at some point! Add stuff like elekid, munchlax, magby or something else that can compete with riolu or just add more route variety in general. Welp, that was just a little suggestion of mine but maybe it'll help, idk vanishes

Thanks, and yeah I notice some of that, so adding more variety will never hurt.
Samtendo09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down