Pokemon White 2 Randomlock!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon White 2 Randomlock!

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:31 am

"Grim! I'm home!"
My mother's voice called out to me as I awoke, groaning softly as I sat up in the bed. "Wha...? Jeez... I had another one of those weird dreams again..." I grumbled, stepping out of the bed. The dreams were recurring. It showed three large silhouettes. One of a bipedal creature, and two quadrupeds. On the biped, a glowing circle could be seen. On one of the quadrupeds, It showed a pentagonal shape on the creature's collarbone... While on the other quadruped, a crown-like crest on it's head was glowing. Then a voice would say 'You must choose.'... And the dream would end. It always hurt my head each time I awoke...
Oh! I didn't see you there! I'm Grim. I just moved to this place called Aspertia City from Hoenn. It's a nice place, but I hope to have a good time here as well...
"Grim? Are you awake???"
Hurriedly, I rush down the hallway of the one floor home into the living room, panting. "Sorry mom! I was still asleep... I had the dream again..."
"Ah... Well, maybe I know what can help~! You see, a friend of mine that lives in Unova, Aurea Juniper, called me... Which leads me to the question: Do you want a Pokémon?"

The question shocked me. A Pokémon??? Why would I need one to figure out what was up with the dreams? Perhaps this is what the voice meant by 'You must choose'? Questions piled on top of each other pretty quickly, so I ended up giving a quick answer before my head cracked open. "Y-yes...?"

"Okay, that's step one complete! Now, do you know what the Pokedex is?"

Another question. I nodded again, scratching my head. "Of course, mom. Certain Pokémon Trainers use the Pokedex as a way to learn about different Pokémon, like those of different regions!

"Correct! Now, that leads me to my last question: Do you want a Pokedex?"

"Jeez, ma, what's with all the questions? I mean, yeah, I really do want one, b-"

"Perfect!" she clapped her hands together, hugging me. "Because Prof. Juniper had ended up planning ahead. She sent a woman named Bianca to find you and give you a Pokémon and Pokedex! You'll find her easily, just look for a big green hat."

I was a little bombarded. I was 17, and able to withstand the world on my own... But this was a bit much. Either she really wanted me out of the house, or she really wants her son to be a Pokémon Trainer. Either way, I decided to take my bag, and make my way out of the house. It was a busy winter day, for the most part... But asides from that, nothing was out of the ordinary. As I made my way down the street, I ran into Malcom, my neighbor and friend. I had only met him yesterday, when I was moving furniture... But he's a good guy.

"Hey, man! I heard from your mother that someone was giving you a Pokémon?" he asked, a hand on his hip.

"Yeah. I hear they're gonna be kinda tough to train, but I'll have my ways... Trust me!" I gave Malcom a thumbs up, his little sister tugging at my pant leg.

"Um...! When you get your Pokémon, don't forget to treat it nicely!" she grinned happily, running off. "I'm gonna go home now! Bye-bye!"

Malcom's daughter was a bit of a weirdo... But hey, so was I. Guess that made us two in the same! Malcom decided to follow along as we made our way towards the scenic area of Aspertia. "Maybe she's up there?" I asked, shrugging. "Well... Only one way to find out!"

Team!:
N/A
Deaths:
N/A

NOTE: I will be following normal Nuzlocke rules, except I have one small trick to make sure I don't screw it up like an idiot:

The Three Strike run.
Let's say you're fighting, and you have four Pokémon with you: A Smeargle, and Ariados, a Keldeo, and a Metagross... But what if they all fainted, and you blacked out? That'd be the end, right? Well, not with this. With this, you have a choice: Take a strike, and send one of the four Pokémon to your PC (preferably the strongest for more challenge, but any works)... Or take a strike, and forfeit your next encounter. This can only happen three times, or else the standard rule applies... And you'll just straight up die.

Also, quick note... It turns out I didn't switch the moves back to normal on the Pokémon, so most of the moves you'll see in this series are not typically on the Pokémon listed!!!

-Grim

Last edited by Grim (Houndour) on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Randomlock- Episode 1: Dream Come True!

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:03 am

As I reached the plateau of the lookout, I noticed the girl in the green hat- Bianca. She seemed to be the same age as me, which was a little surprising, as only a few people are my age in town... That includes Malcom as well. I gave her a tap on the shoulder, waving. "Er... Hello. Are you Bia-"

"It's soooo pretty out here!!!" she cooed, all starry-eyed at the sky. She then spun around, with the biggest- and cheeriest- grin I have ever seen. "Don't you agree?"

I was a little confused. I mean, I've seen the view before when we first visited before moving, so nowadays, the view was sort of... Bland to me. It looked the same as it always does: trees. Lots and lots of trees. Before I could answer, she jumped again. "Wait! Are you... Grim...?"

"Well... Yes, actually. I take it you're Bianca? I mean, the hat's there." I joked, smiling.

"Woooowww, you're Ex-act-ly like what I heard!" she seemed a little awestruck... Personally, I wasn't sure why. I mean, it's not like I'm a star at the Pokéstar Studios. She gave a bit of a bow before tilting her head to the side in a smile. "Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too, Bianca!" I bowed in return, acting courteous as always, of course. Laughing

"Anyways, I have a really important task for you!" she asked, pulling out the strange piece of technology. "Will you help us complete the Pokédex?"

I smirked, taking hold of the device before winking. "Say no more. I'm in." I replied, Bianca squeeling in return. I almost keeled over in pain, it was that loud! I didn't know humans could reach that decibel, let alone hold it for five straight seconds!!!

"Thank you so much! Your help is going to drive our research forward by miles!" she nodded, smiling. She then finally pulled out a large case, grinning. "To begin, I have three very rare Pokémon here for you to choose from! Be warned, though... They are very powerful, and may not listen to you much at first." she warned me. I nodded in reply as she opened the case, the three Pokémon being let out of their Poke Balls. I was... in shock. They were huge! And they... They had the same glowing parts as the creatures in my dream! "What are their names...?" I asked, looking over to Bianca.

"The one in the middle, the two-legged one, is called Palkia. He's a Water/Dragon type. The one to your left is Dialga, a Steel/Dragon type... And the one to your right is Giratina, the Ghost/Dragon type!"

I could believe it. Here they were... Before me. I didn't know what to do. I mean, I wasn't fond of Water-types, and I didn't use Ghost or Steel much... However, I decided that simply ignoring Palkia wasn't the way to go! "I'll take Palkia!"

Team!:

Name: Astra
Ability: Compoundeyes
Nature: Hasty
Moves:
Bubble
Sludge
Deaths:
N/A (Yet)

Last edited by Grim (Houndour) on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : sprite tests, and all that...)
Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon White 2 Randomlock!

Post by Psychoreality on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:14 pm

i refuse to believe that those starters aren't rigged there is 0 way you got that lucky

Good luck. This looks good.
Psychoreality
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Randomlock- Episode 2: A Fated Encounter...?

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:38 am

Psychoreality wrote:i refuse to believe that those starters aren't rigged there is 0 way you got that lucky.

Yeah, it actually was rigged that way, but only for storytelling's sake. Then again, the moves are randomized, so it's not like I'm getting Spacial Rend anytime soon.

"Alright, Astra! Let's train you up!" I grinned at the large creature, patting it on the back. After catching my first Pokémon- A Pidgeotto named Talon-, I decided to do a little training to see what else these two could learn After a while, I noticed that during one of our breaks, Astra took out a blade of grass from the field and began playing it like an instrument... Almost immediately, Talon had fallen asleep at the sound. "Huh... I remember hearing about a move like that! Did you just learn that now, Astra?" I asked, the Palkia nodding. It seemed that Astra had learned Grasswhistle! Today seemed to be full of a bunch of different discoveries!

"You there, Trainer!" a voice rang out, alerting me of the presence of a man I had only heard stories of: Alder, the ex-Champion. I watched as he leapt down from the cliff face, landing on his feet without so much as a grunt and a dusty poncho. I was astonished... Alder was here. Right in front of me! "You seem... Surprised. Are you alright?"

"OH! I-I'm alright. I wasn't expecting to meet the ex-Champion, but... Hey, everyone gets surprised these days!" I laughed shrugging. "So, what brings you here?"

"I heard from an old companion of a friend that you were a new trainer, and that you were around here...? At least, that's what I heard." He responded, crossing his arms.

"You must be talking about Bianca... Yeah, she gave me Astra here." I nodded, gesturing to the Palkia. He walked around Astra a bit, the Pokémon tilting it's head in response.

"Palkia here is a strong one... It will see you through many a battle. I promise you this." Alder smiled, looking back at me. "Here, I have an idea. I have a school nearby in Floccessy Town. I can train you there." he offered. I would be stupid to decline, and followed him into town. After a quick visit to the Pokémon Center, he and I made our way to the school... Only to pause after someone ran by.

"Hey, Grim!" a voice called out. It was Malcom! I waved, smiling at my friend and neighbor before remembering the map. You see, before I left Aspertia, Malcom's sister had given me two Town Maps. One for me, and one for Malcom. Once I had found him, I decided to give him the map before he ran off. "Thanks, man!" he patted my shoulder, looking over to Alder.

"Hmhm... It's nice to see such friendships. Say, instead of training here, why not head to Floccessy Ranch? Not only are their Pokémon there you might like, but you might just have more of an on-field learning experience there than in some school." Alder nodded.

Before leaving, I decided to go back to Aspertia, just to say my final goodbyes... That was, until another Pokémon came to fight. And mind you, I was startled, giddy, and... Somewhat unready. It was Landorus. The guardian of the earth, and so-called 'Bringer of Harvest. At first, I was uncertain, but then I knew what to do. "Alright... It's a fight you want? It's a fight you'll get! Go, Astra!!!" I called out Astra, the Palkia floating down with a snarl towards Landorus. "Alright, Astra... Let's start with Grasswhistle!"
The blade of grass that Astra kept produced a soft song, lulling Landorus to sleep. Now, it was just time to beat down Landorus with a few Bubbles. "Alright... Now, let's beat it down with Bubble." I nodded, Palkia shooting glowing bubbles at the legend. It only took two attacks, and the legend was down and out!... At least... That's what it seemed to be at first. Before I could look away, Landorus had immediately disappeared. "Huh... Maybe we'll run into it again some day. I'd love to add it to the team!" I nodded, patting Astra on the back.

"We did good Astra... But for now, it's about time we got moving. Shall we?

Team!:

Lvl: 7
Moves:
Bubble
Sludge
Grasswhistle

Name: Talon
Lvl: 4
Nature: Naïve
Ability: Sniper
Moves:
Force Palm
Conversion
Heal Bell
Deaths:
N/A (Yet)
Possible recurring enemies?:
Landorus
Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Randomlock- Episode 3: A place rich with Pokemon!

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:52 am

(Get it? 'Cuz... Ranch? Ranch dressing is supposed to be rich in flavor?... God, I'm horrible.)

On my way to the ranch, I had found myself in yet another encounter! A small, monkey-like Fire-Type had apparently been eating berries, and thought I came here to take them... At least, that's what it looked like. The Pokémon in question was a Pansear! After a pretty drawn-out fight, I had finally weakened the Pokémon with the help of Talon, and caught her! "Alright!... Huh?" I raised an eyebrow, looking down over the Cliffside to the right of the path. It seemed that different Pokémon were on that side... Cool! Guess I got a new encounter there as well! Too bad it's blocked by some hiker, though... Upon trying to enter, he said "You can't go there yet! You're too green! Perhaps when you defeat the Gym Leader here, I'll let you through... But for now, it' s a no."

Reluctantly, I made my way to Floccessy Ranch... Only to get hit in the head with a rock! I looked around for the culprit, only to find a Pokémon I have never heard of hang from a nearby tree by the large hand on it's tail. Taking out my Pokédex, I studied what the index had to say for itself.

"Aipom, the Long Tail Pokémon. Aipom's tail ends in a hand-like appendage that can be cleverly manipulated. However, because the Pokémon uses its tail so much, its real hands have become rather clumsy." The dex spoke out. I nodded, looking up at the Pokémon.

"Welcome to the team, buddy... I guess that means I have two monkeys, but that's not a bad thing!" I grinned, sending out Blazer. The Aipom threw even more rocks, using mental energy instead of just throwing them. Ancientpower!!! Now that was a move I needed on the team! "Blazer, quick! Mirror Coat!" I called out, the Pansear glowing in a spectrum of colours as the rocks deflect off of her, but the energy circles around her until it shoots out at the Aipom. Thankfully, neither had gone down... Yet. I clumsily grab a Poke Ball, tossing it at the Pokémon... One... Two... Three... Click! I grinned, running over to the Poke Ball and picking it up. I decided to let out the newly caught Aipom, who seemed to be quite confused prior to being let out. "Hey there, uh... Slappy! My name's Grim." I introduced myself to the Aipom, who waved with the small purple paw it had. "You see, I caught you... Don't take this as 'obey me or die', heavens no. In fact, I was hoping to welcome you to the family! Would you like to meet everyone?" I asked the Pokémon, who latched onto my head with it's large tail paw and swung onto my head in a sitting formation.

Unleashing all of my Pokémon in front of the Aipom must have dazzled him, as he watched Astra with great intent. "That's Astra, my starter. It's one of my stronger members, and I hope to help it become stronger!" I smiled, Astra nodding. I then looked over to Talon, who fluttered near Slappy as she sniffed him. "That's Talon. She's a little naïve, but still has a lot of potential for greatness." I smiled, Talon cawing in response. "And you already know Blazer. She's a tough one, but she's nice." I said, Blazer crawling up to meet Slappy. In an odd scene, Blazer scurried off and hid behind Astra. "Aw, Blazer, what's wr-... Wait... Are you blu-" I go to ask, only to be interrupted by Talon Force Palming me in the back of the head, knocking Slappy to the grassy dirt. "Ow! Talon, what was that for?... You okay, Slappy?" I asked, the Aipom smiling in response.

SPECIAL SIDE STORY TIME!
On my way back to the town of Floccessy to heal up after training, I noticed something curled up under a tree... A horse? I slowly made my way up to the Pokémon, noting some of it's features. It had a red man, as well as strange-looking blue fins on it's head. "Hello there, little guy... Are you hurt?" I asked, the Pokémon looking up sluggishly. The poor thing was injured, and required assistance. Rummaging through my bag, I managed to find some bandages. "Here... Just relax. I'm going to put this on your wound, okay?" I warned the Pokémon, who didn't bray, didn't scream, didn't attack... It just nodded in return, and laid it's head down. I smiled, bandaging the Pokémon up before anything could cause more pain. "Hey... Why don't you come back with me to Floccessy Town? I'll take care of you until you feel you can stand on your own again, okay?" I offered to the Pokémon, who seemed to think for a long time about it. It seemed reluctant at first, but after standing up, the Pokémon nodded in reply. "Alright... Just so nobody decides to try and catch you, how's about I catch you for now? Don't worry. When you deem it suitable, I'll release you." I nodded, the Pokémon smiling as it was absorbed into the ball.

Team!:

Lvl: 9
Moves:
Bubble
Sludge
Grasswhistle

Lvl: 10
Moves:
Force Palm
Heal Bell
Charm
Psywave

Name: Blazer
Lvl: 4
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Suction Cups
Moves:
Rapid Spin
Mirror Coat

Name: Slappy
Level: 5
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Normalize
Moves:
Triple Kick
Peck
Ancientpower

(Temporary...? I'll let you be the judge!)

Name: Vagabond
Lvl: 3
Nature: Lax
Ability: Soundproof
Moves:
Fury Cutter
Doubleslap
Deaths:
N/A (Yet)
Possible recurring enemies:

(If I went for a shaking spot in Floccessy Ranch, guess what I would have found?... Another Palkia. XD)

UPDATE:
So, I was actually thinking of using the area on the other side of Route 20's cliff as another route, as it had Dark Grass, and ya can't get there until you beat Cheren. I'll do that for other playthroughs, but for this one, I'm revoking that as a route... Well... Mainly because I found fucking Keldeo, and would rather Keldeo than whatever I can get on the dark grass there! So, uh... Yeah... Expect no encounter there. Very Happy )
Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Randomlock- Episode 4: Grim Vs. Malcom!

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:29 am

"Hey, Grim! I'm over here!"

Malcom had been waiting in the field, clutching the only Poke Ball on his belt. It seemed he wanted something... Something that I was happy to oblige with. "If we're to train, how's about we start with a match?" He asked, sending out the Pokémon he had chosen: Giratina. I started with Blazer, which made him raise an eyebrow in confusion, but he shook his head. "Alright, I guess we'll play it your way... Giratina! Air Slash!" he called out, the Giratina charging forward with glowing wings.
"Now, Blazer!!!" I shouted, Blazer covering herself in a spectrum of colours. We planned this fight out pretty well. First, we used  Mirror Coat to redirect the same pain Giratina caused back at it. Then, I returned Blazer, a little weakened after that attack, and sent out the Pokémon Malcom had hoped for- Astra. "Alright, Astra. Let's open the REAL fight up with Grasswhistle!" I called out, palkia taking the grass blade it had kept- I think that it's using that as it's trademark- and played a small tune. The Giratina fell asleep almost immediately, leaving itself open for a few Sludge attacks... However, it managed to wake up, and getting about two hits on Astra before getting knocked down. After the fight, Astra helped the Giratina to it's feet, and patted the large dragon on the back.

"That was a good fight! Anyways, Alder wanted us to train on-field, so-" Malcom said, being interrupted by two ranchers waving us down.
"Mornin' kids! We heard lotsa commotion up here, and thought to check it out! I take it you two are new Trainers?" One of the ranchers- a middle-aged man- asked.
"Yep! Although... I find it odd that I've caught at least four Pokémon... How come you only have Giratina, Malcom?" I asked, turning to Malcom.
"I dunno... I don't want it getting jealous." He responded, which caused me to laugh hysterically.
"Are you kidding me? Having only Giratina means Giratina gets lonely!" I explained, the large Ghost/Dragon nodding in agreement. "See? Here, Let's help you catch something here!" I offered, leading Malcom to the grassy patches nearby. Almost immediately, a Pokémon popped out- a Magneton! "Now, Malcom!" I shouted, Malcom almost instinctively throwing a Poke Ball at the Pokémon. I almost began laughing at first. He didn't even bring out Giratina! There was no fight, no weakening of the Magneton, nothing. Just a straight Poké Ball!... Though, like I said. I almost laughed. That was, until the ball clicked... He caught it on his first try.

"That was... Astonishing. Usually, you're supposed to weaken the Pokémon first, but you... You managed to capture it in one go!" I stared with wide eyes at the Poké Ball on the ground, shaking my head. "A-anyways... Let's just continue with our training, okay?"

After some drawn out fights with Blazer and his measly Rapid Spin, he began trying something new out. A form of Rapid Spin, but in a rolling formation. After a while, it had basically become it's own move- Steamroller. Now, we could really do some damage! Not to mention the fact that Astra's training led to her learning ways to literally become one with nature. In this, she learned the move Ingrain. Everyone was learning new attacks!

"Alright, Malcom! Whenever you're ready, let's head back!

Team!:

Lvl: 11
Moves:
Bubble
Sludge
Grasswhistle
Ingrain

Moves:
Force Palm
Heal Bell
Charm
Psywave

Moves:
Rapid Spin
Mirror Coat
Snore
Steamroller

Ability: Normalize (my god, is it a nightmare to work with...)
Moves:
Ancientpower
Triple Kick
Peck
Aerial Ace

(Still sort of... There.)

Moves:
Fury Cutter
Doubleslap
Deaths:
N/A (Yet)

Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Randomlock- Episode 5: Grim Vs. Cheren! The Battle of Brains!

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:18 am

It was time. I stood before the newly opened Gym, a flurry of emotions flooding through me... Fear... Adrenaline... But most of all: Determination.

I entered the building, only to find that the Gym Leader wasn't out here! "Huh... I wonder where he is..." I asked, looking around in confusion.
"Are you looking for Cheren?" A small child asked. I replied with a nod, the student turning and pointing to a second doorway. "The real gym is over there!"

I made my way into the gym, smiling as he looked around. Thankfully, it was outdoors, meaning that the fight won't have much in the way of restrictions. The Gym Leader- a younger individual, who seemed to be in his late teens. So this was Cheren... I'm expecting a fight. "Hello there, Trainer! I am Cheren, the Gym Leader of Aspertia City!" he announced, waving at me. "You'd be surprised, but you're my first challenger! I'd like to give you the honors of fighting me straight on. Just know that I won't be beat!"

Cue fight music!!! (I'd put a link, but I'm afraid I'll get flagged for advertising, or something... I mean, if not, then yay, but...)

"Alright, Astra. It's your time to shine!" I called out, unleashing my Palkia. Cheren, evening out the odds, sent out a Gible. "A Gible, Eh? Alright... Let's see how it can take some of Astra's Bubble!" I called out, Astra shooting an array of glowing bubbles at the Gible. To my surprise, the Gible survived! And it seemed kind of... Angry.
"Alright, Gible... Use Thunderpunch!" Cheren shouted, the small Pokémon leaping up and knocking an electricity-covered fist into Astra's jaw. "That's the spirit! Come, let's see what else you have in store for us!"
"You okay, Astra?" I asked my Palkia, who nodded and snarled at the Gible in an intimidation tactic. It ended up using another bubble on it's own accord, knocking the Gible down. "Whoa, easy there, pal! Don't start goin' overboard on me!" I patted Astra on the lower back- as far as I could really reach, to be honest-, and we continued the fight. "Alright, what else ya got, Cheren?"

Cheren definitely packed a lot of surprises. First, he had a Ground/Dragon type... Now, he had the Ground/Steel type: Excadrill! "Alright, now that's what I'm talking about!!! Show me what you've got, Excadrill!" I shouted over at the Pokémon, pointing at it. "Alright, Astra. Let's assure ourselves the win with another Bubble!"

Astra managed to knock the Excadrill down with that attack... But it was far from being out. "You okay Excadrill?" Cheren asked, the mole Pokémon launching to a stand once more. "Perfect! Use Psycho Cut!"
Psycho Cut? The Pokémon leapt into the air, slashing down as a ray of energy in the form of an arc shot down towards Astra, colliding with her in an explosion of energy. "ASTRA!!!" I cried out, the Pokémon revealing itself from the smoke. Astra was fine... Phew. "Oh, good... You're alright. You had me worried there." I laughed hesitantly, Cheren furrowing his brow in response and looking back at his Excadrill. "Alright... One last Bubble on this guy!" I called out, the final attack slamming against the Excadrill and knocking it down again.

"That was an awesome fight! You sure had me on the ropes with that Psycho Cut... But it was fun!" I smiled, walking over to Cheren... That was when I noticed something. His Gible... It was still on the ground. not breathing. "... Gible...? You okay, little guy?" I asked, kneeling down. I checked it's pulse, and everything... I even let Pidgeotto try it's new move- Morning Sun- on it... To no avail. "Oh no... Is... Is he...?" I stammered, Cheren nodding. He was crying... Crying because I killed one of his trusted friends. "I'm... I'm so sorry. I didn't think that would happen, it wasn't the right thing to do, I-"
"Grim. Just... Stop. It's not your fault, nor will it ever be." He sighed, lifting the Pokémon's corpse. "Just know that... This is what happens sometimes... Just try and not do that in Gym Battles... Okay? The Leaders don't like it when their Pokémon die like this..." He warned me, making his way over to his students inside. "Students... Today, we are to mourn the loss of a trusted friend and companion of mine. Gible here was a valued member of the school... And now, his time has come." he announced, laying the Pokémon down. After a while, it's body began to flicker and shine as it began to fade, the only thing being left... Being a small gem. "... Grim." Cheren looked up at me, picking up the gem and extending it to me. "Take it... Take it as a reminder that you should always be safe when it comes to battling." he nodded. I took the gem, looking down at it before putting it in my pocket.

Today... Could have ended better. However, I still got the badge... Despite the fact that I had killed something to get it... It still leaves a sour taste in my mouth thinking that I did this.

Team!:

name: Astra
Lvl: 14
Moves:
Bubble
Sludge
Grasswhistle
Ingrain

Lvl: 13
Moves:
Force Palm
Morning Sun
Heal Bell
Psywave

Moves:
Rapid Spin
Mirror Coat
Snore
Steamroller

Moves:
Triple Kick
Ancientpower
HORN DRILL (Ohhh, 'dis gon' be fun!!!)
Aerial Ace

(Keldeo was put into the PC, and will only be used for Story's sake!
Deaths:
N/A (But it was a close one! One of the gym Trainers had a Spiritomb with Storm Drain as it's ability, and REVENGE as an attack. I almost lost Talon, Blazer, and/or Astra!!!)
Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Randomlock- Episode 6: Family Issues

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:37 am

Finally, a place I can rest in! The team and I had been through a fair bit, despite the fact that it had only been a nights-worth of travel since my fight with Cheren! In the meantime, I added a new member to the team from that strange dark grass below the cliff- Headache the Heracross! He's a very lax character, but... Tends to chirp a lot. And I mean a lot, a lot. I'm surprised anyone got any sleep last night, especially myself. Because MY GOD, he's a loudmouth!
Anyways, all of that aside, I exited the Pokémon Center today to notice two people arguing in the streets. One was in a Ship Captain's uniform, while the other wore a blue and purple sweater, and had spiky white hair with beads to match her sweater. "You can't just split your time between being a Ship Captain, and an Actor, dad! You know that won't work, and so does EVERYONE ELSE!" the girl shouted. From what it seems, I'm guessing that this girl is somewhere around 18, judging by her sense of care for her father.
"Why not? You split your time between being a musician, and being a Gym Leader... Why can't I split my time?" he asked, trotting off like some show puppy... Needless to say, I didn't like that man.
"That's because being a musician and a Gym Leader are the SAME THING IN MY LINE OF WORK, YOU IDIOT!!!" she screamed as he walked off. It was obvious that she wasn't happy. At all. Being the nice person I was, I decided to try and comfort the girl.
"Hey... Is everything alright? I heard a lot of commotion, and thought to check on the situation..." I asked, trying not to seem invasive on the situation.
"Look, kid, just leave me alone... You a new challenger for the gym? If so, then get here whenever you can." she grunted, storming off. Well... That was an ordeal and a half.

(The update is a little short today, because... I just feel sort of blehg today. If you need me for anything, I'll be on Showdown if you want to message me!)

Team!:

Lvl: 15
Moves:
Bubble
Sludge
Grasswhistle
Metrenome

Moves:
Force Palm
Heal Bell
Morning Sun
Psywave

Lvl: 12
Moves:
Rapid Spin
Mirror Coat
Work Up
Steamroller

Moves:
Ancientpower
Triple Kick
Horn Drill
Aerial Ace

Name: Headache
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Air Lock
Moves:
Embargo
Incinerate
Chatter
Haze
Deaths:
N/A (Yet.)
Possible Recurring Enemies:
Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Randomlock- Episode 7: A Brother to Blazer???

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:58 am

During my exploration of the town of Virbank, I noticed a few things... The town itself was a bit of a dump, but it's residents were very nice. A little punkish for my liking, but they were helpful! Heck, one of them offered to trade my Poke Balls in for a different type of Poke Ball! I didn't take him up on the offer yet, but I'll probably do it later. In the meantime, I headed into this complex that the town had, which was teeming with Pokémon (The grass outside will be considered it's own route, as in my eyes, it is part of Virbank)! But the special thing about the Complex was... Well, it went something like this:

I was walking through the complex, seein' the sights, and all that... When all of the sudden, Blazer popped out of her Poké Ball, pointing up at something. "What's up, Blazer? You see something you like?" I asked, looking up at what she was pointing at- It was another Pokémon. This one looked a lot like Blazer, but... Instead of firey, it looked like it bad broccoli on it's head... And it was green! I pulled out my Pokedex, beginning my analysis.

"Pansage, the Grass Monkey. It's good at finding berries and gathers them from all over. It's kind enough to share them with friends." The dex explained. My eyes were pinned on the Pokémon, who swung down and landed on Vagabond's back. "Aw, I think he likes you, Vagabond!" I smiled, the Keldeo trotting around with the Pansage, making sure he wouldn't fall off, but still making sure he was enjoying the ride. Blazer joined them as well, hugging the Pansage close. "Aw... Do you two know each other?" I asked, the two hopping off of Vagabond and spinning landing in front of me. They then raised their arms, showing two lines on each of their wrists. The lines themselves looked like birth marks, which was surprising... Since they were exactly the same. "Wait... Are you two related in some way?" I asked, the two nodding. Blazer hopped into my backpack and pulled out one of my Great Balls, hopping over and chittering to the Pansage brother about something. the Pansage nodded, and clicked the ball with his paw, being absorbed quickly. "Huh?! W-what're you doing, Blazer??? What if he didn't want to be c-"

click.

... Blazer literally just caught me a Pokémon. I don't know how to feel about this. I shook my head in confusion, kneeling down and patting Blazer on the head. "Er... Thank you, Blazer! I guess we have your brother on our team as well now!" I smiled, the Pansear jumping for joy as she handed me the Poke Ball. "Alright... Let's go take a rest at the Pokémon Center, and get some more training done. Okay?"

After a visit to the center for some healing, we wanted to make our way back into the Complex... That was, until we noticed something standing in the way of the entrance. It looked like a... Pinecone? I took a few steps closer, and not only noticed that it had eyes... But they were pinned on me. I took out my dex again, holding it up to scan the Pokémon.

"Pineco, the Bagworm Pokémon. Pineco hangs from a tree branch and patiently waits for prey to come along. If the Pokémon is disturbed while eating by someone shaking its tree. it drops to the ground and explodes with no warning." The dex explained, sending shivers down my spine. This thing can EXPLODE?! I had to act, and quick! Either I beat this thing up, or I catch it... Either way, we're at a bit of a risk! I had to think fast.

"Alright, Headache... Let's see you deal with this Pineco!" I shouted, Headache the Heracross landing on his two feet and standing tall. "Alright, Headache. Let's start off with Incinerate!" I called out, the Bug-type shhoting forth a cone of fire at the Bagworm Pokémon. It managed to survive... Just barely. "Alright... Now what? Do I let it go, or catch it...?" I murmured, looking down at one of the Poke Balls in my hand...

... The decision was made. I threw the Great Ball at it, hoping it would stay in. Soon, it was absorbed into it, the ball falling to the ground with it inside.
One...
Two...
Three...
Click!

I actually managed to catch Pineco! Looks like I can finally make use of it's abilities~~! And with Forrest the Pansage now on my team, we might just have a chance at this next gym!"

Team!:

Lvl: 16
Moves:
Bubble
Sludge
Grasswhistle
Metrenome

name: Talon
Moves:
Force Palm
Heal Bell
Morning Sun
Psywave

Moves:
Rapid Spin
Mirror Coat
Work Up
Steamroller

Moves:
Triple Kick
Ancient Power
Horn Drill
Aerial Ace

Moves:
Embargo
Incinerate
Haze
Chatter

Name: Forrest
Nature: Serious
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves:
Drill Run
Round
Sandstorm
Tackle

(In box)

Name: Hurley
Ability: Dry Skin
Moves:
Electroweb
Sleep Powder
Knock Off
Iron Head

(Merely for storytelling's sake, he's with Grim... Kinda like a travel companion.)

Moves:
Fury Cutter
Doubleslap

Deaths:
N/A (Yet)
Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:49 am

Hey guys... So, to those who are unaware, I'm going to be on a small hiatus, mainly because I had all four of my wisdoms extracted at once, as well as a tooth with a major cavity. So, as you may know, I feel like crap... And, to add insult to injury, I'm allergic to Codine, meaning that I can't take the T3's to numb the "pain"... Thankfully, I have no pain to numb. The closest to pain is a soreness in my cheeks.

Anyways, Sorry about this... So, there's not going to be much action today.

Everyone's favourite,
-Grim
Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:31 am

Yooo, Bubble Palkia is best Palkia. Power.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Randomlock- Episode 8: Complex Methods of Capture.

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:11 am

After some digging around the complex, I noticed something in the grass... A ball? Odd... Why was their a brown ball in the grass? At least, that was what I thought... Before it unraveled, and stood on it's hind legs, facing me. A Sandshrew! I knew exactly what these were, since mother had one back home... Sad that it was in it's Poke Ball the day I left. I looked upon the Pokémon with a smile, kneeling down so I didn't look menacing. It still seemed to back away a bit, before tilting it's head. "Hi there, little one... How are you doing?" I asked, holding out a hand for the little creature to sniff. Of course, it didn't look to be in any shape to accept friendship... Such could be seen when it decided to take my hand... And throw me into a wall. Damn... The little thing was tough. I wiped my nose, since the impact left me with a bloody nose, and decided to try my Plan B: A fight! I tossed out Headache, who seemed more than battle ready. "Alright, Headache! Let's kick things off with a Chatter!" I shouted, the Heracross buzzing consistently, the soundwaves acting like fists into the creatures ears as it covered it's ears. However, it still managed to retaliate by creating metal orbs, and slamming them into Headache... Magnet Bomb. This was going to be a tough fight. "Heh... Alright then. How's about an Incinerate!!!" I called out, Headache spewing fire at the Sandshrew, who whined in pain... But she too had fire at her disposal. She curled her claws into fists before lava spewed from the ground under Headache, burning him. "A Lava Plume??? Hahah! I want this Pokémon more and more!" I grinned, quickly grabbing a Poke Ball and tossing it at the Sandshrew.
One...
Two...
Three...
Click! I caught a Sandshrew~!

After catching my new Pokémon, I ran into that girl again... The white-haired one from before. "Hey... I'm sorry I snapped at you before, kid..." She murmured, scratching the back of her head.
"Hey, no worries, lady! S'not like you punched my in the crotch or something..." I joked, shrugging. She seemed pretty deadpan to the joke... "Er... Sorry. Didn't mean to creepy you out there..."
"Uh, no no, it's alright! Anyways... I'm Roxie, The Virbank City Gym Leader!" she proclaimed, giving me a wink. "I used to specialize in Poison-types, but ever since I met this one trainer a few years back, I started getting into some other types... Mostly Ground and Rock. They seem cool so far! Anyways, if you have any time, just pop by the gym... I hope to see you soon!" She smirked, trotting off. Roxie, eh?... Looks like it was time to train to fight against these types. Of course, I had something to fight against both types... That being Astra. However, Talon could also benefit, with her immunity to Ground... I thought things over pretty slowly before drawing to the conclusion that it was training time.

Team:

Moves:
Bubble
Sludge
Grasswhistle
Metrenome

Moves:
Force Palm
Heal Bell
Healing Sun
Psywave

Move:
Rapid Spin
Mirror Coat
Work Up
Steamroller

Move:
Triple Kick
Horn Drill
Ancientpower
Aerial Ace

Name: Forrest
Nature: Serious
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves:
Drill Run
Round
Sandstorm
Tackle

Moves:
Embargo
Incinerate
Chatter
Haze
Boxed Pokemon:

(Follows around as a form of partner, but doesn't fight.)
Dead:

N/A (Yet.)

Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Randomlock- Episode 9: The Clumsy Fan

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:52 pm

Today was... Eventful, to say the least.

On a visit to the Complex, to continue my training, I heard a scream erupt to my left. Not a second later, I had some woman run into me, toppling me. "OW?!" I grunted loudly, very confused as to what happened. Looking over, I got a look at who ran into me. The girl had fiery red hair, and a hot pink T-shirt underneath a white vest. She looked pretty disoriented after the fall, so after I got her off of me, I decided to help her up. "You alright, lady?" I asked, the girl laughing nervously before nodding.

"Y-yeah. I just tripped over a Pineco, is all... Eheh..." she smiled, nodding. "Er, the name's Connie! And yours?"

"Oh, er... I'm Grim." I responded, her eyes lighting up.

"Grim?! You're that kid that's taking on the Gym Challenge!!! Please, ya gotta tell me, how was the first fight????" She blurted, clasping her hands together as if begging for an answer.

"Uh... It was... Definitely something to remember? Er, if you mind me asking, how do you know me?" I asked, looking around. "Because I can tell I'm not well known by any sense..."

"Oh, please! The only reason I know is because your fight was broadcasted in Castelia! My dad and I saw your fight, and I immediately decided to try and become a Trainer in my own regard!... Er... As you can see, I'm not exactly doing so well..." She blushed, shrinking down a bit.

I couldn't help but find myself laughing... It seems I've acquired a fan! And a clumsy one at that. I pulled out a Poke Ball, nodding. "Trust me, Connie, being a trainer isn't all that easy. You have a lot to worry about... Most notably, death." I warned her, thinking back to the fight with Cheren. I quickly shook my head, looking back at the girl. "Anyways, since you're already here, I'm guessing that you already have a Pokémon? You must, if you managed to get here without getting hurt..."

She looked a little concerned, looking away... Which told me that she didn't have one. I smiled, pointing at the Poke Balls on her belt and nodding. "Alright... First, pull out one of those, then press the button." I explained, which she did immediately. She seemed slightly surprised as the ball expanded to fit in her hand, but that quickly faded. "Alright, good!... Now, for the hard part. You have to catch something with it... To do so, you'd need to weaken it, but seeing as you don't have a Pokémon, that'll be a little hard to do. Here... I'll let you use Forrest for the time being, okay?" I smiled, handing her the Great Ball.

She nodded, tossing the ball and releasing Forrest. "Alright, Forrest. This woman right here is Connie. For this fight only, I want you to follow her orders... Okay?" I asked, the Pansage smirking and locking eyes with a Pineco. "Alright... You have an idea on what moves Forrest uses?" I asked, Connie giving me a thumbs up. "Yep! Here we go..."

After a long, drawn out fight, Connie managed to catch the Pineco! She grinned, the ball shrinking before she put it back in her belt. She handed back Forrest's Poke Ball, which Forrest was returned to. "Good job, Connie! You're on your way to becoming a Trainer!" I gave her a fist bump before turning to walk away. "Anyways, I've still got seven gyms ahead of me... So, with that in mind, I'm going to be on my-"

A hand pressed onto my shoulder. I turned to see her standing right behind me. "No way." She said, smirking. "I'm not just letting someone go on this here journey alone. I'm coming with you!"

I was VERY confused, to say the least. Why did someone who just met me five minutes ago, and only knew about me through TV, want to go on some crazy adventure with me??? Was she nuts?!... That, or she saw something I didn't. "... Alright. Just know that any fights you get into... I'm not resolving them. That's up to you."

Group:

Grim
Badges: 1
Affinity:
Connie- 3 "She is a young Trainer, but a good person... She will learn much."

Connie
(Does not gather badges)
Affinity:
Grim- 2 "He's cool! I want to learn from him!"
About Affinity:

In this, affinity will be listed from 1 to 10. When someone has 1 affinity with someone, they will think of that person as something of an acquaintance. However, despite this '1 to 10' scale, there is a chance of getting negative affinity, or Rivalry.

In this case, Connie has an affinity of 2 for Grim, while Grim has an affinity of 3 for Connie... Something to keep in mind.

The team on this chapter is the same as the last, as there was no gameplay today... Sorry. :T
Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Randomlock- Episode 10: Rock On!

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:31 pm

(As I am unsure, and- oddly- cannot check, I feel as if I may have made an error... the log sheet I had made thanks to the randomizer apparently lied, in that instead of ground and rock-types, she had a different team altogether.)

Upon entering the Virbank Gym, I could instantly tell that it was something different... For starters, the entrance was a narrow stairway to a small entrance, to which Clyde- the Gym Greeter-, stopped me. "Whoa, kid... You sure you're ready? The last two fights were pretty close, especially with that guitarist chick, Billy Jo."

"Don't worry, Clyde... I'm more than prepared." I nodded, passing him and opening the doors wide. Connie followed me in, quickly taking a seat to watch the final fight... Me vs. Roxie. She stood tall at her side of the arena, nodding to me as to signify that she was ready. She went first, sending out a Beheeyem... Wait, a Beheeyem?! "Hold on, Beheeyem aren't ground or rock!" I exclaimed, only to get a snicker in return. She tricked me!!! I was infuriated as I tossed out the Poke Ball, Astra slamming onto the stage. Roxie reacted cooly, ordering her Beheeyem to attack with a Dragon Pulse. Though it was super effective, it didn't hit for much, which really surprised me... As retaliation, Astra used Bubble on the alien Pokémon, to which she had used a move I had never seen before... Conversion 2. That was when I noticed the change- The Beheeyem's lights became a strange indigo colour... Judging by the fact that it looked like it was scanning Astra, that must mean that it became one of Astra's types... And since it's not blue...

I snarled under my breath, thinking to myself. 'I need a plan...' my words echoed, smirking. "Alright, Astra... Let's go for another Grasswhistle!!!" I shouted, Astra fiddled with the blade of grass in her mouth, playing it like an instrument. It wasn't long before the Beheeyem fell asleep... Leaving Astra ample time to finally try out her newest move. "Now, Astra! Let's go with a Metrenome!" I commanded, the Palkia focusing her energy as she extends a finger towards the Beheeyem, The energy releasing itself in the form of the move... A Magnitude 7! The earth rippled, bringing up pillars of earth that began slamming into Beheeyem, finally knocking her out. "She's alright, right?" I called over.

"Yeah! She just needs some rest..." Roxie smiled, carrying the groaning Beheeyem, who giggled a bit at being lifted. Some mood swing... Roxie returned the Pokémon, tossing out her next Pokémon: Tranquill. I decided to switch as well, tossing out my newest member from the darker tall grass of the Complex: Kold the Walrein! However, he was only out for a round before the Tranquill hit Kold with another move I had never truly seen in action: Judgement. The attack hit Kold hard before he let loose an Electroweb. After wich, I sent out Astra again, just for her to take the hit.... And well, I might add. Thanks to the Electroweb, Astra only needed to attack with Sludge before Tranquill was down!...

And that was it. I had finally won my second badge. I could hear Connie applauding me, as well as the other musicians that I fought before... As well as the DJ in the back. I felt happy... But... Roxie looked devastated. I walked over, kneeling down to meet eye-to-eye with the girl, who was on her knees in defeat. I smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, Roxie... You and your friends over there almost had me a few times... Especially Billy Jo. She almost took out both Headache and Slappy... So don't worry. It's not like you're a bad trainer... No. Nobody is. All you need is practice!" I nodded, explaining to her. She sighed, standing tall and giving me a thumbs up.

"Thanks, man. I owe ya one... Er... Asides from this." she smirked, handing me the Toxic Badge. I smiled widely before standing up once more, placing the badge in my badge case. I nodded, making my way down the stage's side staircase before the DJ made his way over, clapping.

"That was an awesome show, man! Hey, I have something for ya... Some rep from the PokeStar Studios came by and handed me this, sayin' it was for you!" he explained, handing me a panphlit. Roxie grumbled, crossing her arms. "Oh yeah... That place... Speaking of, I need to go see my dad. Mind me tagging along?" she asked. I nodded in response, looking over to Connie.
"Alright, Connie. Seems like we have a detour on our hands... We gotta go to PokeStar Studios to find the captain, her dad." I explained to Connie, pointing over to Roxie. Connie nodded, the three of us heading on our way to the PokeStar Studios.

The Group:

Grim
Badges: 1
Affinity:
Connie- 3
Roxie- 5 "She was a toughie... Though, I can see much potential in her!"

Connie
(Does not gather badges)
Affinity:
Grim- 2
Roxie- 0 "Eh... I mean, she was a good fighter, but she lied to Grim..."

Roxie
Gym Leader of Virbank City
Affinity:
Grim- 5 "He's a tough one to beat, I'll give 'im that."
Roxie- 0 "Who now?"

Team!:

Lvl: 22
Moves:
Bubble
Sludge
Grasswhistle
Metrenome

Moves:
Force Palm
Heal Bell
Morning Sun
Psywave

Name: Kold
Ability: Bad Dreams (Weird...)
Moves:
Fury Cutter
Electroweb
Icy Wind
Pluck

Lvl: 18
Moves:
Triple Kick
Ancientpower
Horn Drill
Slash

Moves:
Embargo
Incinerate
Chatter
Haze

name: Hurley
Ability: Dry Skin
Moves:
Electroweb
Sleep Powder
Knock Off
Iron Head

Deaths:

N/A (Don't worry... I just had a small team switch, so you don't need to worry about dead Pokémon for now.)
Grim (Houndour)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pokemon White 2 Randomlock- Episode 11: In The Limelight

Post by Grim (Houndour) on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:38 pm

PokéStar Studios! I had heard so much about it, that I thought it'd be somewhere bigger, like Castelia City, or even somewhere farther than Unova! "This is it, guys! PokéStar Studios!" I exclaimed, taking a deep breath before coughing a bit. "Ack!... Okay... Forgot we were still in Virbank..." I wheezed, Roxie and Connie laughing a bit before they entered coughing fits as well... Mostly because of laughing so much, but I'm pretty sure the air had something to do with it. After some recuperation (that being deep breaths, maybe a water break), we noticed a man in his 30s making his way over to us.

"That's the manager of the theater. He goes by 'Mr. Stu Deeoh'... Not sure why." Roxie shrugged, the man in question stopping in front of Grim and shaking his hand. Grim seemed to wobble a bit as Stu Deeoh dragged him towards on of the buildings, Connie and Roxie following behind them. The building looked to be an average theater, with posters of movies, and even a ticket counter! The man pointed towards someone in front of the doors- Roxie's dad-, and dragged us towards him. The man in question turned towards me and Stu, smiling widely.

"Mr. Deeoh! It's a pleasure! That movie you wanted me to act in is ready, if you want to see it!" The captain nodded, Stu nodding in reply as we made our way into the theater itself.

I'll... Spare you the details. It was dreadful. Like, very dreadful. If there was a scale from 1 to 10 on how bad it was... The scale would be broken. That's how bad it was.
However... The Captain took it well.

"Ahg... So much for being a star..." he sighed, shrugging. "At least I fulfilled my dream of debuting on the silver screen. Acting might not be my talent, but... At least I got to fulfill my dream." he smiled warmly, nodding. "Hey... Grim? There's something I should tell you."
"Oh? What is it, captain?" I asked, tilting my head.
"You see, my ship goes to Castelia City. There, you'll find the Gym Leader, Burgh. If you want, I can take you there, and you can continue this mission of yours." He handed me a pass, which seemed to detail that it was a passport for me to go from Virbank to Castelia. I smiled, taking it in acceptance as I looked over to Roxie. "Well, Roxie. Guess this is where I get going! Hopefully, I can come back for a concert, no?" I laughed with Roxie, who nodded in reply.

Before I could make my way out of the building, a hand planted itself onto my shoulder. I looked over, only to almost have a heart attack! At first, I thought Stu wanted to show me another part of the Studio, but... This time, it was someone else: Brycen. "Excuse me... We are having retakes of a movie that the Captain had starred in, but... He is nowhere to be seen. So, I've been looking for someone to take his place. Perhaps you'd like to?" he asked in a calm, cool voice. (Heh... Get it? Cool? 'Cuz... He's an Ice Gym Leader... I'll stop now.)
I nodded in reply, at a loss for words, and followed him to another building. This one looked more like a lobby than anything else, and through the next door was a room that seemed almost alien to me.

The room itself had a large sheet of green paper (?), which would most likely serve as the backdrop. Brycen handed me a Poke Ball, while one of the Studio's other workers took the belt of Poke Balls from me. "Sorry, sir. We'll need to put these on the side for now... If you wish, we can let out some of your Pokémon, so they can watch the movie up top." the man explained, to which I nodded. The man then took the belt out of the room, and I could see white flashes of light up top. After which, the others came into view- Talon, Slappy, Kold, Headache, and Hurley (Astra couldn't come out and watch, because of size, sadly). I nodded to them, waiting for the director to say 'Action!' before letting out this new Pokémon.

Brycen, too, let out a Pokémon- a strange, small humanoid, covered in metal blades. I had no chance of scanning it, so I just had to go with my gut on this, and unleashed mine. It was a small, dog-like creature, who was also bipedal. "Huh... Alright then..." I murmured, looking down at the scenario script. "Alright... 'Hit the enemy with a move that is effective against Dark...' Shouldn't be too hard. Alright, uh..." I paused, looking over to the Director, who mouthed the name 'Riolu'. "Alright, Riolu! Use Force Palm!" I called out, the Riolu hitting the bladed Pokémon with a glowing paw.

"Hah! You think that will save you and this pathetic park? Think again, child!" Brycen cackled. I assumed it was part of the script, and went with it as best I could. I grinned, scoffing a bit as he released another Pokémon- a bird Pokémon in a small shell. I nodded to Riolu, before noticing the Vullaby's attack- A Faint Attack! Riolu seemed to wince a bit, but pulled himself together quickly. "You okay, little guy?" I asked, the Pokémon nodding. "Alright, Riolu... Let's go for an Ice Punch!" I called out, the Pokémon launching forth and slamming a fist into the bird-like Pokémon, the blue energy sending the Pokémon flying.

After watching the movie some time later, me and Connie headed out. I could tell that people liked it, and it was worth mentioning that the standing ovation was something I wasn't used to. I quite liked the idea of people loving my movie... But acting wasn't really for me. I liked actual battles, not this.

(Sorry if my writing seems a bit everywhere today, I'm just... REALLY feeling like crap right now. Don't know why, I just am.)

Team:

No changes.

Group:

Grim
Badges: 2 (I screwed up last time)
Affinity:
Connie- 3

Connie
Badges: N/A
Affinity:
Grim- 6 "Woooowww! I didn't know he was such a good actor!!!"
Grim (Houndour)