lets talk about yanderes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lets talk about yanderes

Post by LoreLight on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:21 pm

lol TWO POSTS IN TWO DAYS this must be a serious issue
no it isn't im just helping u guys
yanderes is the most down hill you can ever go in character development, besides those edgy "everyone is a waste of my time..... but ill still help the people i care about!!!!" shits. generally when you make your OC you want to have a character that isn't unbelievably shallow and uninteresting to read about, what's so important about a character who would kill for their senpai!!!!!! if you answered nothing, then you are right. "well lorelight what's so fuckin shallow about my waifu being incredibly defensive," well shit dude u got me, there's so much interest in a character that fights for their fuckin "senpai" man, the character will probably never act out of this incredibly immoral, violent behavior to get to their lover, either they kill people or get killed which is fucking stupid by the way and just a boring character. what are they gonna do when they get their "lover" and their lover doesn't even fucking like them, are they going to move on to a different man, kill this man, or still be obsessive for the rest of their lives, just a stupid design. don't get me wrong my dude, you can pull it off, if you are some god at character design and can well balance out that the character to be not completely psychotic and actually help their love interest when they are only in trouble, but time and time again we see serial killers and edgy pink hair girls that end up being a turn off my dude.
well lorelight how do i avoid this because i dont understand this clusterfuck
DON'T BE A YANDERE
LoreLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lets talk about yanderes

Post by Illario on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:37 pm

i as an officially licensed yandere take great offense from this post
Illario
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraction on Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:32 am

Illario wrote:i as an officially licensed yandere take great offense from this post

Cutie.
Fraction
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:13 pm

I, as an officially liscenced yandere of Discord and Skype, will find you and hurt you.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top