Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by AngelWithAScottGun on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:13 pm

1st is so easy.
avatar
AngelWithAScottGun

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-12-01

View user profile http://FakeWebsiteForSGN.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by Dragonite99 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:15 pm

Midnight Nat :3 wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:lol
There was actually i time i wasn't scared and actually wanted to play. That was when i was looking at a Pewdiepie video and it had jumpscares on it and his reactions were so funny. Then i read the wiki... everything. Their descriptions, jumpscares, travelling routes...everything. I was all "Ok, I know how to play, best way to survive." then everything kinda sank in... the idea of robots out to kill someone is scary. I couldn't sleep for 3 nights... and now there's a santa animatronic thing in my hallway for christmas...

And that's literally what I did. #NowIBeatBoth1stNightsOnFirstTry

yes, but i'm guessing your brain is immune to the reality of killer robots O.o
yes, I know i am Queen of the Shadow Realm, but the very idea is quite terrifying. I dont know how this game came into existence ._.
avatar
Dragonite99

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 3541
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by Day of the Dead on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:15 pm

AngelWithAScottGun wrote:1st is so easy.

Ikr.
But I still have troubles with FNaF1 night 2, meanwhile on FNaF2, I don't have any problems.
avatar
Day of the Dead

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 441
Join date : 2014-11-28

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by AngelWithAScottGun on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Midnight Nat :3 wrote:
AngelWithAScottGun wrote:1st is so easy.

Ikr.
But I still have troubles with FNaF1 night 2, meanwhile on FNaF2, I don't have any problems.

You'd think that FNaF 2 is harder.
avatar
AngelWithAScottGun

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-12-01

View user profile http://FakeWebsiteForSGN.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by Dragonite99 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:18 pm

i thought on night 2 what you do is this:

1. close right door
2. check cameras for Foxy and Freddy
3. drop camera, open doors and check the lights
4. repeat
avatar
Dragonite99

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 3541
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by Day of the Dead on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Dragonite99 wrote:i thought on night 2 what you do is this:

1. close right door
2. check cameras for Foxy and Freddy
3. drop camera, open doors and check the lights
4. repeat

nope.

The thing is, you've gotta know what you're doing, but to not have an actual strategy.

*lays back* I'm sure you'll be just fine.
avatar
Day of the Dead

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 441
Join date : 2014-11-28

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by Dragonite99 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Midnight Nat :3 wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:i thought on night 2 what you do is this:

1. close right door
2. check cameras for Foxy and Freddy
3. drop camera, open doors and check the lights
4. repeat

nope.

The thing is, you've gotta know what you're doing, but to not have an actual strategy.

*lays back* I'm sure you'll be just fine.

well, that's what the guide says... oh well XD
oh, i am never ever ever ever ever ever EVER play that game. Ever.
avatar
Dragonite99

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 3541
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by Day of the Dead on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:21 pm

AngelWithAScottGun wrote:
Midnight Nat :3 wrote:
AngelWithAScottGun wrote:1st is so easy.

Ikr.
But I still have troubles with FNaF1 night 2, meanwhile on FNaF2, I don't have any problems.

You'd think that FNaF 2 is harder.

IKR?? I guess the hot Freddy mask makes it all okay, eh?

mfwisaidhotfreddymaskkillmenow
avatar
Day of the Dead

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 441
Join date : 2014-11-28

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by AngelWithAScottGun on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Midnight Nat :3 wrote:
AngelWithAScottGun wrote:
Midnight Nat :3 wrote:
AngelWithAScottGun wrote:1st is so easy.

Ikr.
But I still have troubles with FNaF1 night 2, meanwhile on FNaF2, I don't have any problems.

You'd think that FNaF 2 is harder.

IKR?? I guess the hot Freddy mask makes it all okay, eh?

mfwisaidhotfreddymaskkillmenow

That mask doe.
avatar
AngelWithAScottGun

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-12-01

View user profile http://FakeWebsiteForSGN.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by Dragonite99 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:25 pm

still not sure how it works, lol
stupid puppet, music box, creepy 4-jawed chickens.... logic has been destroyed
avatar
Dragonite99

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 3541
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by Candiies on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Either way, you gotta admit that Toy Chica has some strong hip game, beak and eyes or no beak and eyes,
avatar
Candiies

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 605
Join date : 2014-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by AngelWithAScottGun on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Candiies wrote:Either way, you gotta admit that Toy Chica has some strong hip game, beak and eyes or no beak and eyes,
Can't deny.
avatar
AngelWithAScottGun

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-12-01

View user profile http://FakeWebsiteForSGN.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by Dragonite99 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:54 pm

AngelWithAScottGun wrote:
Candiies wrote:Either way, you gotta admit that Toy Chica has some strong hip game, beak and eyes or no beak and eyes,
Can't deny.

that's scary O.o
avatar
Dragonite99

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 3541
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by Day of the Dead on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Dragonite99 wrote:
AngelWithAScottGun wrote:
Candiies wrote:Either way, you gotta admit that Toy Chica has some strong hip game, beak and eyes or no beak and eyes,
Can't deny.

that's scary O.o

Toy Chica actually was my favorite FNaF2 animatronic but Toy Bonnie had to cross teh line to cuteness. .3.
avatar
Day of the Dead

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 441
Join date : 2014-11-28

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by AngelWithAScottGun on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Also, I rated FNaF on my SGN topic. :3
avatar
AngelWithAScottGun

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-12-01

View user profile http://FakeWebsiteForSGN.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Night's at Freddy's Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum