Dusk (Vaporeon) - OC 1/4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dusk (Vaporeon) - OC 1/4

Post by Dusk 'Til Dawn on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:01 pm

I have a few I'll use, but these are the main ones.

Dusk

Nickname(s):
Dusky
Species:
Vaporeon
Ability:
Water Absorb
Alignment:
Dusk is a laid-back Pokémon, with not much care in the world, therefore meaning that his actions aren't sharp- they're slow and more controlled.
Apparel:
He wears the used water stone that evolved him into a Vaporeon, but his held item has turned to leftovers, kept somewhere secret.
Known Moves:
Hydro Pump, Quick Attack, Water Gun, Surf
BackStory
Dusk was hatched as an Eevee by a Trainer, by the name of Blue. The Trainer had kept Dusk at the top of her list, but when she tried to evolve a Pokémon with a Water Stone, she tripped, and it activated on Dusk. For some reason, the stone locked itself around the Vaporeon's neck, before the stone took effect. The evolution knocked Dusk's Poké Ball so hard, it broke, and Dusk ran off in fear of his own life. Eventually, Dusk found a small stream and made a home in it. He resides there to this day.
Pros and Cons of your character’s traits
Pros
Dusk is agile for a Vaporeon. His Trainer used to train his Speed Stat especially, boosting it well. He managed to boost it more when running through the fields, making this Vaporeon a speedy Eeveelution.

Dusk has some superior knowledge of humans, After travelling with a human for quite some time, Dusk has picked up some facts about Trainers, and humans in general. He still has some misconceptions about most, though...

Cons

Dusk has a fear of lightning. Being a water type Pokémon and living in a water home has increased this fear significantly. Some of the time, he coats himself in mud to sooth himself, which decreases his speed.

Dusk hasn't got much stamina or strength. He prefers to battle Pokemon who are weak against water, as his Trainer neglected his Strength stat. As he is a Vaporeon, he has low stamina on land, preferring to use his stamina underwater.
Creator’s Comments

DUSK THE VAPOREON IS UTTERLY MINE. Ahem. Well... The second one is Dusk (Professor).
The other two are:
Dawn (Ninetales) and Sage (Leafeon/Eevee)
Dusk 'Til Dawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Dusk (Vaporeon) - OC 1/4

Post by Dragonite99 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:32 am

i like it ^_^
His backstory is very clearly defined, and the pros and cons section is a new and interesting addition to Character profiles I have never seen before. Develop the backstory a bit more, maybe more about what happened before and after the evolution.

9/10-10/10
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dusk (Vaporeon) - OC 1/4

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top