What type of gym would you have if you were a gym leader?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What type of gym would you have if you were a gym leader?

Post by Cryptik on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:32 am

hello, my good dudes. i haven't posted on the forums for a while, so i thought a post on a topic like this would be cool.

the main question is: "If you were a Gym Leader, what type of Gym would you have?"

obviously giving a type and leaving it like that is boring, so i'm gonna go fully in depth on what type of gym i would have. if you would like to post your own concept, here's some criteria you can fill out.
- typing [the typing of the gym]
- number [like the first, fourth, or last gym you battle]
- badge & tm [the name of the badge and how it looks like, along with what tm is given]
- puzzle [every gym has its own gimmick to it. i would encourage you to create a harder puzzle than the norm pokemon games.]
- trainers [how many trainers would there be in your gym, what trainer classes they would be, where would they be located, and what pokemon they would have.]
- design [the main theme for your gym; like if you ran a fire type gym, it would be a volcano]
- the leader, you [what clothes would you be wearing, how would you fit into the plot, what would your dialogue be, what pokemon would you have, which pokemon is your ace ]
this was too long:
so for my gym, it would probably be the dark typing. i asked a few people on what typing they think my gym would be, and pretty much the majority of them said dark. there's never really been a dark gym before, so it was kinda hard to get a base idea for the gym. i took this into account, and decided to make the exterior of the gym just a rusty old shack with a broken and outdated gym logo dangling from the roof. when you enter the gym, it starts out fairly comical, with a masked figure introducing you to the gym instead of the traditional person who introduces the gym. he then scampers off, allowing you to explore the gym.
the first room is fairly lit, with old carnival equipment and props scattered around the floor. once you make it half-way across the room, a clown jumps out with the comedic zorua mask. he then challenges you to a battle. since this would be the first dark type gym, i wanted to make it the eight and last gym you would encounter, so the clown would have high-leveled and evolved pokemon. his team would consist of a cacturne, a weavile, and a liepard. once you finish the battle, you are allowed to continue to the end of the room, where you encounter a juggler and a firebreather blocking a staircase. to pass, you must beat the two in a double battle, in which they have a malamar and a houndoom respectively.
the staircase leads you to a lower floor, which is dimly lit and darker than the above room, and has dirty walls and rotting wooden flooring. the only light is from a loose chandelier, which doesn't seem to mind the janitor who slowly stumbles in to greet you. he tells you he is going to tidy up the room and that you should wait for him to finish. he walks off the edge of the screen, leaving you on the first tile of the room. if you wait a minute without moving, he will return and allow you to continue forward. however, if you move before he comes back, the chandelier will fall, causing the janitor to hustle to your location. he will mumble something about how the gym leader will make a fool of him, and then angrily challenges you to a pokemon battle. his team consists of a scrafty, a krookodile, and a skuntank. whether you beat the janitor or you never battle him in the first place, you are allowed to continue down to the third floor.
this room is primarily dark, with only a few candles to light the way, and matches the same integrity as the previous room. once you start making a few steps, the game deliberately stops you, and a huge, real axe comes swinging by. it stops with a loud thud, and if you were to walk to the left of the room, you can see the axe indented into a cracked wall. at the end of the room is a cheerful youngster, who challenges you. he sends out a level 50 zweilous, which is not only surprising because he's simply a youngster, but also because all of the previous trainer pokemon have been low 40s in level. after beating him, you're allowed into the final floor which is pitch-black.
once you manage to maneuver to the end of the room, the lights flicker on, revealing the masked figure who introduced you to the gym. he takes the mask off and greets you as the gym leader. he starts off by asking if you liked the whole theme of the gym, and then proceeds to whisper to you and ask for some investments so he can expand his entertainment business. he seemed to take what he said as a joke, and laughs it off. he then asks you if you're ready, and the battle begins. the player would be able to get a full look at the gym leader's appearance. he's wearing formal, black pants, with a lazily, half-buttoned blue shirt and a gray undershirt. his skin is a light caramel, and he has sloppy, black hair. his team consists of five pokemon: a level 50 mandibuzz, a level 50 greninja, a level 52 bisharp, a level 54 zoroark, and a level 56 mega-sableye as his ace. after winning the battle, the gym leader explains how you were smarter than he thought for seeing past his tricks, and congratulates you with tm 97 (dark pulse), and the 'con badge', which looks like a twisted and disturbed smiley face.

some side notes:
i did not expect to write as much as i did, so i wanna use the side notes to explain some stuff about the gym. the gym revolves around mockery and trickery, which relates to the whole dark-type theme. i didnt really want to the gym to have an actual puzzle, but rather focus on messing with you, like the janitor part, or how the gym starts off with a happy-go-lucky introduction, but ends with a swinging axe that almost kills you. the reason the gym leader's name is never specified is because he's created to resemble me, so he could be named zane to mirror my real life name, or cryptik because that's my primary acc and oc, and it also suits his whole gimmick pretty nicely. the reason the gym leader mentions you are smarter than he thought is because his team revolves around the gym's theme; trickery. he uses pokemon like a protean greninja, a zoroark, and a mega-sableye to annoy you and mess with you.

but yeah, thats pretty much that. i didnt go into the movesets of my pokemon, but if you guys wanna, you can. interested to see what else people can come up with.

Last edited by Cryptik on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cryptik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What type of gym would you have if you were a gym leader?

Post by Rico on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:15 am

Oh, I could do this!

Type - Steel
Number - 6th
Badge/TM - Not sure what to call it, maybe the Material Badge. Would give Iron Tail
Puzzle - I think I would require a trainer to help the entire town by showing them how important just one pokemon can be. Maybe send them to another gym to find out how they can help.
Trainers - I'm not fussed about trainers, maybe zero? I don't think I want anybody getting between the challenger and myself.
Design - Just a normal building, maybe the first one you see when you walk in to town. I'm not the most important person here, that's what I'm trying to teach people... but I'm still PRETTY important.
Rico
Room Owner
Room Owner

Swinging the Ban Hammer
Keep Stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:16 am

This looks fun!
- typing: Dragon (obv)
- number: Either the 7th or 8th. I feel like it would make sense like that.
- badge & tm: Legend badge maybe? I'd give either Dragon Claw or Dragon Pulse. Both good moves.
- puzzle: I'm not really sure...Maybe they need to "fly" (not the HM) around the gym and defeat trainers while answering questions about the legends and stories of the legendary and mythical Pokemon of the region.
- trainers: Depends. Maybe anywhere from 5-8.
- design: It would look like a very natural building outside with some plants and rocks, but inside it's almost like a cave with some blue-ish purple lights and aesthetics around. The tunnel that leads up to the leader's platform would be like the one from the Ghost(?) type Elite four member in B2/W2
- the leader: Japanese-themed wear, hanging lanterns around. A lot is inspired by the gyms and final battle area from the B/W and B2/W2 games. My ace would be Dragonite of course.
---

As an alternative, maybe a dark-type gym. Some of the stuff might be the same, except the gym would look like a mansion, purplish lights inside, those spinny teleporting pads that most people hate, and my ace would be...I'm not sure. Like Hydreigon or something. He's combines my favourite types.
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshall De Vos on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:46 am

Type: Ghost
Number: 8th
Badge / TM: Stalker Badge ( should be modelled after a Sableye head, with the gems making up its eyes being red instead of white ) / Hex
Puzzle: I know that it probably feels more like a thing for a Psychic gym, but I'd take up the approach of a "shifting" gym, with the rooms you have to pass to get to the gym leader looking differently dependant on game progress. Say in a previous "boss battle" you lost a pokémon, in one of the gym's rooms you will get a battle with a spirit manifesting as a malevolent copy of your pokémon blaming you for its 'death'. ( I would not call it faint as I see the gym itself being based around the afterlife to an extent. ) The more successful you go through the game, the less battles you'd have to do in the gym itself. Lose pokémon in battle or make the wrong decision and more spirits of the past will halt your advance toward the leader's throne.
Trainers: In correlation with the above, trainers are a variable. If you do fight them, they will disguise, but use teams related to Hex Maniacs or a new trainer class I call Soothsayers, but in a defensive team approach, using pokémon like the Duskull/Yamask/Sableye/Frillish line ( or basically any defensive-inclined Ghost type I forgot ). Soothsayers may also have a tendency to use Future Sight a lot.
As my leader team, adding to the TM I give out, I'd run a Hex based Ghost that plays with status infliction and confusion, with measures of self-recovery and only a few attacks spread throughout my team, with maybe one or two cleaners when the team is sufficiently done in. Since I imagine you get mega-evolutions before my gym, I'd obviously utilize Mega Sableye. :^)
Design: I'd actually make the arena look like a giant brain, since I see the gym as playing mindgames with the player himself. Again, more of a psychic gym approach, but I feel the gym is better suited as a Ghost one but that's probably just me.
Leader: I'm imagining the leader as a figure who tends to prefer dressing in white, but it keeps some black outlines and shapes over the general looks, which should feel like a religious robe to an extent. A large pendant should lay upon his chest, and he should have grey hair, since I imagine him in the... advanced category of age ( read: 50+ ).
"You made it far, young one. The trials of your past have had no effect on your current spirit, though I am the final test of your advance. We shall do battle, and embark on a quest to unveil your true potential."

Spoiler:
Team:
Sableye ( Mega ) - 62
Cofagrigus - 57
Golurk - 60
Mismagius - 60
Jellicent - 58

Last edited by Marshall De Vos on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I need to learn how to spoiler.)
Marshall De Vos
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyenaBoy on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:54 am

[Typing]: Psychic

[Number]: 8th

[Badge/TM]: The Dream-catcher Badge. It looks like a dream-catcher adorned with feathers and fangs from various Pokemon. The TM would be Dream-eater!

[Puzzle]: There are a series of colored wisps (four in total) that block the way to the gym leader. Each wisp represents Ghost, Water, Flying, and Psychic respectively. You must bring a Pokemon of each type to the wisps to get them to fade!

[Trainers]: There would be both Psychic Trainers, and Channeler Trainers. There are a total of four, two for each trainer class.

[Design]: The gym itself would not be a building, but rather deep in the woods in an abandoned village. The village is lit up by blue wisps of light that are scattered throughout the area. The further you go into the village the darker it gets until you reach the gym leader, who is lit up by a series of either moonlight or sunlight depending on the time of day.

[Leader]: The gym leader greatly resembles an old tribal shaman. He is tan skinned and wears clothes made of feathers and hide. A bone and tooth necklace is wrapped around his neck, which he calls his good luck charm. The gym leader carries a wooden staff that curls up as it reaches the tip. Hanging from the staff is a single dream-catcher. He wears a headdress that looks like an intricate web of spirals and complex designs, all made from feathers.

[Quote]: Upon talking to the gym leader he will say: "The spirits alerted me of your presence, young child. It seems you radiate spirit energy...much more than anyone I've met, even myself. Let us see if that's simply a trick of the mind, or if you truly are the hero!"

[Defeat Quote]: "I see it now...your true path, it gleams brightly in the darkness of the universe. You are indeed our savior. Take this badge my child, it will ward you off from the evil of the world. Continue on in your life and follow the gleaming path."
Pokemon:

Alakazam: Level 57

Gardevoir: Level 54

Hypno: Level 60 (ACE)

Slowbro: Level 56

Gothitelle: Level 58

Last edited by MightyenaBoy on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:00 pm; edited 4 times in total

Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:11 am

[Typing]: Ice and Fire

[Number]: 5th

[Badge/TM]: The Steam badge. As the name implies, it is a simple badge with half being light-blue, and the other dark-red, in form of a small geyser of steam. Gives a TM. for Scald. (Yup, not fire or ice.)

[Puzzle]: None. The gym is a test of pure strength and skill, and puzzles are mere trials that only delay the inevitable.

[Trainers]: Ace trainers, with 2 mandatory battles in Doubles, and one in Triples. They bear either an all-ice or all-fire team, and for the triples, the one in the middle has both ice and fire.

[Design]: The gym is built around a huge church, with an autel dedicated to the Kanto Bird Trio, and more specifically, Moltres and Articuno. To access the other side of the church, you must defeat at least the aforementioned trainers. Once having started a battle, returning to a pokecenter resets the whole bracket.

[Leader]: A priest-like figure, kneeling in front of a small Lugia statue. He has a pendant around his neck, that he uses as a 'lucky charm', imbed with a Moltres and an Articuno feather. The pokeballs he uses to carry his team are around the Lugia statue. He battles in double battles.

[Quote]: "Tell me, my son... Are you sure of your doings? Do you really believe someone like you can change what is happening? Say... If you win, I will let you proceed. Good luck."

Team:

Lv. 35 - Piloswine
Lv. 37 - Magmortar
Lv. 38 - Froslass
Lv. 38 - Arcanine

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroma Lady Sealy on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Type: Dark

Number: 6th

Badge/TM: Scratch badge. A dark purple clawed pawprint, with a gold border. A glittering rubilite tourmaline sits in the main pad. TM for Pursuit

Puzzle: You have to chase a shy Purrloin through a maze. It will be hiding behind trainers you have to battle. The maze is made out of walls with holes in them, with occasional wild pokemon that attack you. Similar to the goat minigame in LoZ:TP, you have to lead it into my room. 

Trainers: 4 trainers, positioned in four dead ends. You can tell which trainer has the Purrloin behind them, for they will be bending down with their back to you. After you defeat the ones petting the Purrloin, they step out of the way to reveal it. 
Breeder(Melanie): Mightyena lvl 49, Sneasel lvl 50
Punk Boy(Dylan): Murkrow lvl 49, Houndour lvl 50
Hex Maniac(Luna): Malamar lvl 49, Sableye lvl 50
Street Thug(William): Scrafty lvl 49, Mandibuzz lvl 50

Design: The outside looks like a store in the main city. The inside is a colorful pokemon shelter. In the maze, there is the occasional cat condoes in the dead ends. Overworld pokemon like Skitty and Herdier are realaxing on the trees and many pillows. You can interact with them. Two sleeping pokemon, a Meowth and a Growlithe will actually attack you once you interact with them. They are both lvl 50. On the path to my room, there is a walkway of purple pillows. 

Appearance: The main room has a small wooden stool, with the Gym leader sitting on top. A Liepard sits sleeping on her feet. She is tall and thin, with pale skin and straight light blond hair. She wears a turtleneck tank top, made if dark purple silk, with a grey applique of a Purrloin asleep. Her pants are gray leggings, with tears on the knees. A silk purple scarf hangs loosely around her neck. 

Team: 
Mightyena lvl 48
Absol lvl 49
Umbreon lvl 50
Liepard lvl 51

Quotes:
(Pre puzzle, over a loudspeaker): Wait, Mel? I have a battle now. Okay. Hey, lil man/woman! Can you wait a bit? Purrloin.. where are you? Oh dear Arceus. Lil man, do you mind retreving Purrloin for me? Thanks a million, dude/dudette! I owe ya!

(Melanie pre battle): A former gymleader never backs down even after her daughter takes over! 
(Melanie post battle): Impressive. But my sweetie pie is more powerful than I was! Beware! 
(Dylan pre battle): Wait you want this pokemon? Nuh uh. Cant have it. Why? Because what ever you want, I want. Whatever I want, I get.
(Dylan post battle): Oh, well, I guess you can have it. I didn't want it anyway.
(Luna pre battle): I was born to serve the Gym Leader. That's why my great powers came to me!
(Luna post battle): Maybe my destiny is not as it seems. Oh well. 
(William pre battle): Loser! Wimp! This will be soo easy.
(William post battle): For you, it seems.
(Pre battle) Thanks, lil man. To repay you, I'll give you a shot at getting the Scratch Badge! Don't think this will be a simple game of Cat and Mouse, no siree. I'll give you a dog fight to remember!
(Post battle): Great job, lil man! Now as I promised, the Scratch badge! Also, here you go. (You obtained TM Pursuit!) Now you can chase after your enemies like a cat stalks it's prey. Good luck with your journey, dude!
Aroma Lady Sealy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endurr on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Type: "Defensive" Pokemon (no set type, as this gym teaches players on how to use other strategies, such as using status moves or outstalling exploiting a weakness of a pokemon)
Number: 4th
Badge & TM: Limit Badge (designed like a shield, with a visible crack in it) & TM Protect
Explanation: Upon entering the gym, you're greeted by the traditional guy who greets you in all of the gyms, explaining how this gym is like no other: "The leader here uses defensive pokemon, traditional offense isn't gonna break through it!" You move on and encounter the puzzle, which is a rapid current of water. You use a Pokemon with Surf to try to navigate through the long corridor of water (lets say you have surf already). About four trainers (all kids) can be found, each using a Gligar, Audino, and Shieldon (with levels 20,23,and 25 (randomized)) However, if you're quick enough, all of them can be avoided (further strengthening the "use different strategies" theme).

Gym Leader: The Gym Leader would be casually dressed in school clothes.
Quotes: "I've studied forms of battle, and this is my favorite so far! What's yours?"
"Ah, well, you found a way around my team. Keep using different strategies, it's better than the same old one every time! Have the Limit Badge."
Team:
No Items
Audino Lv. 20
Gligar Lv. 22
Skarmory Lv. 24
and his Ace, Chansey Lv. 26
Endurr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sceptile Named Energy on Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:14 pm

This seems interesting! Lemme at it!
Type: Bug
Number: 7th
Badge / TM: The badge shall be called the Scither Badge, which are scyther arms crossed up in an X shape while a Scizor head is placed above it. TM shall be dependent on which game version you choose. Let's say this is in S&M. So in Sun, you would get TM X-Scissor and in Pokemon Moon, you shall get TM Bug Buzz.
Gym Puzzle: The gym has chunks of combee scattered about that prevent you from proceeding forwards. You must find 5 Honeys and use them on the Combee to move on
Trainers:
The whole thing as i'm too lazy to not have this thing be here:
One little note about all the trainers, they may have 1 pokemon that isn't bug type. Just to make this at least somewhat challenging.
Trainer 1: Bug Catcher Dan; Team: Scyther, Scizor, Mothim
Trainer 2: Buff Guy Adam; Team: Octillery, Heracross, Pinsir
Trainer 3: Pokemon Ranger Minuette; Team: Espeon, Butterfree, Scolipede
Trainer 4: Rancher Sans; Team: Escavalier, Scizor, Heracross, Carracosta
Trainer 5: Bug Catcher Kiar; Team: Vivillon, Durant, Volcarona
Design: The gym itself is a beehive hidden a forest, the interior are the insides of a beehive plus some leaves and it's bigger. Around each corner, you can see some statues of bug types
The Gym Leader: The leader himself is named Tien. He has a big labcoat along with a blunt knife. Nothing else to say about his apparel now. His team:
T R I G G E R E R E D:
Level 67 Vivillon
Level 69 Scizor; Moveset: Iron Head, U-Turn, Roost, Swords Dance
Level 66 Mega Pinsir; Moveset: Body Slam, X-Scissor, Quick Attack, Close Combat
Level 67 Volcarona; Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Giga Drain
Level 70 Shuckle; Moveset: Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, Infestation, Rest

Last edited by The Sceptile Named Energy on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oh uhm, I had to add some "creativity")
The Sceptile Named Energy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lura Alkina on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:32 pm

TYPING: Flying (Why am I the only one? D:)

NUMBER: 7th or 8th

BADGE/TM: The Sky Badge, Is a metal Cricle with a blue sky and cirrus clouds. TM is Acrobatics or (for a twist) Smack Down

PUZZLE: Creating the right kind of tea for each trainer in the way, or battle them. Tea gives rewards if you do this instead of fighting them, such as money, a nice Hyper Potion or some leftovers, something. You also must find them before fighting the Gym Leader.

TRAINERS: Tea Drinking Enthusiasts. Between 4-6. Would Own low evolution by high level flying types (Like Starly). Roost or something would be included.

DESIGN: Would be placed inside of an Aviary kinda like the one in Jurassic World, but modern plants.

THE LEADER: Would be wearing a sky blue Pilot coat (resembles WWI pilots) and light blue pants. White boots.
POKEMON- Aerodactyl(Mega), Staraptor, Togekiss, Gliscor, Charizard, Yanmega
ACE- Mega-Aerodactyl
Lura Alkina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desire Set My Heart Afire on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:41 am

- typing: Ice
- number: 9
- badge & tm: Cold Hearted Badge | Icicle Crash
- puzzle: You're only allowed to use 3 pokemon against 5 trainers using 6 pokemon
- trainers: 6 (Including me) 5 (Excluding me)
- design: A really cold mountain top
- the leader: I would be wearing a long sleeve shirt with khaki's and blue vans. I would have a stylish scarf and my hair would be shaved on the side with long bangs that run over my left eye. My ace pokemon would be either cloyster or weavile. My catch phrase would be: "Cold as Ice. Empty space for a heart, icy death is the only way out."
Desire Set My Heart Afire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TurtleWarlord on Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:15 pm

- Flying! (hey lura you aren't the only one!
- It would be the third gym you fight, placed in a high up tree at the northern part of town.
- The dance badge(basically just a bird lifting their wings, two ribbons on either side.) then you have a feather dance t m!
- In this gym, it has a sort of oricorio theme. there are about 4 trials to complete, one for each form, until you get to me. The first one, pom pom, is focused mostly on keeping on the beat by pressing buttons at certain times. Fail too much, and a trainer will fight you. If both trainers fight you, you move on to the next trial, sensu. In this trial, you have to watch the oricorio dance, and remember which one ducked behind which tombstone. For each one you get wrong a trainer fights you, if both fight you, you move to the next one. Pa'u. Pa'u is a slightly more complex game, where you have to mirror each move an npc makes. Same premise with the trainers as before, final one is the fire one. It's a long, fiery path leading to the gym leader where you have to fight two trainers no matter what.
- Two trainers for each trial (making 8.)
- High up in a tree, with a fog machine at either side giving it a misty look. Goes underground through a staircase, though, so it is connected to the floor. You can find lots of feathers on the floor, like the actual feather items.
- I have a purple fedora with another purple feather sticking out of it, dark blue vest on a tan shirt and a sort of man-skirt thing down to my legs, as well as sandals. Light brown hair, curly.

Pokemon-
All gym trainers have one oricorio of whatever place they were in.
Trainer one, pom pom- oricorio, staravia
trainer two, pom pom- oricorio, pidgey

Trainer one, sensu- oricorio, starly, pidgey
Trainer two, sensu- Oricorio, gyrados

Trainer one, Pa'u- Oricorio, Skarmory
Trainer two, Pa'u- Oricorio

Trainer one, normal- Oricorio, butterfree
Trainer two, normal- Oricorio, Beautifly

me: Oricorio(ace), Skarmory, Pidgeot, Fearow

All the trainers would be dancers.

Last edited by TurtleWarlord on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
TurtleWarlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Septette on Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Type: Poison
"Badge": Corrode Icon (Dark gray symbol with purple and green swirling around each other in the center. Around the edges are small peridot and amrthyst gems.)
Gym Number: 7

Gym Layout: The gym would be set in an abandoned factory. Around this factory are various switches you have to flip to connect the conveyors to lead a path of sealed toxic waste barrels that make the path to the Gym Leader. The five Trainers inside are unavoidable.

Trainers:
1: Worker - 2 Pokemon - Salandit, Grimer
2: Worker - 2 Pokemon - Grimer, Muk
3: Ace Trainer - 3 Pokemon - Venomoth, Tentacruel, Beedrill
4: Punk Guy - 3 Pokemon - Muk, Qwilfish, Amoonguss
5: Punk Gal - 3 Pokemon - Salandit, Muk, Vileplume

Gym Leader's Appearance and Team: The Gym Leader wears a dark gray tank top and a purple and green striped skirt. On her feet are roman sandals, and she has her hair held back in a headband of purple and green. She has short, purple hair and green eyes as well. Her team has 5 Pokemon-- Crobat, Vileplume, Muk, Tentacruel and Salazzle. Salazzle is her ace.

TM reward: TM09 Venoshock (Makes sense since the place is full of poison, right?)
Septette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top