Central Fiction RP Thread [Joins go in the main thread!]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Central Fiction RP Thread [Joins go in the main thread!]

Post by Candiies on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:05 pm

I hope I don't have to state this too many times over in this thread, but PLEASE GO DIRECT JOINS TO THE OTHER THREAD! Additionally, DIRECT ALL OOC (out of character speaking, such as plot discussion or questions for me) TO THE OTHER THREAD! This is so we can keep this place clear and uncluttered-- thank you!

RP JOINERS
CaveHamsterCubone - Yewal:
OC form:
OC Name: Yewal

Species: Polaris Inuis

Appearance: Described in Species form. Yewal individually wears a shark tooth necklace.

Species form:
Scientific name: Polaris Inuis

Title/name: Polar morphers

Average lifespan: 150 Years

Appearance: All Polaris Inuis have attributes of polar bears, such as their massive and sharp canines, or fur on the back of their hands. They are also generally quite tall, some even reaching 8ft, but only the very tallest. On average, they are about 6"11-7"5.

Physical functions: They are strong. Extremely strong in fact. Given use of their abilities, they could punch a hole through a six inch sheet of steel, and that's not including the fact that their strength is multiplied tenfold in polar bear form. They have claws instead of nails, so they can leave a decent gash if they miss instead of punching a hole through your chest.

Abilities: Polaris Inuis can transform wholly or  partly into a polar bear. Transforming parts of their body requires little to none energy and increases the strength in that area a little. If they transform wholly however, their mind is filled with rage and hunger. Their power is much stronger than if they only transformed partly in polar bear form. The only thing they know in polar bear form is the enemy and they will stop at nothing to slaughter them. For instance, if their enemy was climbing a building and they couldn't jump high enough to get them, they may try to jump off passerbys, without caring whatsoever. Also, they feel at home in the snow, and their skin hardens, almost to the toughness of titanium.
Cloud the Mighty - Theodore Marty:
OC Name: Theodore "Ted" Marty

Gender/Sex: Male

Species: Human

Appearance:

In the image below you can see Theodore's face and part of his perferred clothing. He wears a brown trench coat with a red scarf, wearing a white shirt underneath. The pants he wears are brown khakis and he wears black dress shoes with black socks on his feet.

Devon (Aegislash) - Chryezell:
oc form:
OC Name: Chryezell (Chrys)

Gender/Sex: Ambiguous, supposedly female.

Species: Chimera Demon

Appearance: See species form. Has heterochromia: the left eye is red, the right one is purple. Wears a thin black and white dress that is slightly tattered around the edges.

species form:
Scientific Name: Daemon Amalgam

Title/Name: Chimera Demon

Average Lifespan: 1000 years

Appearance: Chimera demons are humanoid in appearance, though their skin is pale white, as if it was lifeless. Eye colours are generally either red or purple (males usually have purple eyes, while females have red eyes). Their hair is silvery white, and two thin and elegant black antlers sprout out from their heads. A tuft of silvery white fur is located around their chests, akin to moths. The demons have a pair of black bat-like wings on their back, as well as a long thin black tail, its edge sharp as a blade. They possess black digitigrade insectoid legs, similar to that of a locust, while a part of their arms is covered in a black thin layer of hard extra skin, that goes from below their elbows to their hands, which contain sharp claws. ((May add a visual reference in the future.))

Physical Functions: Chimera demons have black insect mandibles hidden in their mouths; they can unhinge their jaws at will, allowing the mandibles to extend from the mouth for it to break down larger prey. They can use their claws and tail for basic combat needs; the tail can also be used as an extra limb to hold things. With their wings the demons are able to fly freely. Like an insect, they have tiny hairs on their hands and feet that allow them to stick to walls and climb them.

Abilities: They are able to spit out acid from their mouths, that can dissolve substances into mush and make it easier for the demons to eat.
Jacob (Chesnaught) - Count Burchard Odenip:
OC Name: Count Burchard Odenip

Gender/Sex: Male

Species:Human

Appearance: An average sized, stubborn old Englishmen. His most notable feature being that he wears two eyepatches, one over each eye. His clothes are that of a wealthy noble though they are rather worn from his constant falling over and getting himself into fights.
CultOfPunk1631 - Tobias Hex:
OC Form:
OC Name: Tobias Hex

Gender/Sex: M

Species: Metahuman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metahuman

Appearance: 6' 2", 225lbs, Dark grey hoodie with a dark green t-shirt, tan cargo pants, messy brown hair

Species Form:
Scientific Name: Metahuman

Average Lifespan: Depends

Appearance: Depends on the person

Physical Functions: Appears Human most of the time, depending on abilities

Abilities: Varies (Tobias has the ability to manipulate electricity tho)

IMPORTANT CHARACTERS (NPCs)
None yet.

NOTABLE LOCATIONS
None yet.

IMPORTANT PLOT POINTS
None yet.

LIST OF SEEN SPECIES
None yet.

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Central Fiction RP Thread [Joins go in the main thread!]

Post by Candiies on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:08 pm

And then there was light.

A soft, purplish-blue light filters in from overhead. Great, sky-touching trees tower overhead, their many leafy branches causing the rays of light to be scattered and scarce. The tree trunks themselves were easily humongous-- each and every one that surrounded you had the diameter of nearly thirty feet, and the coiling, half-buried roots certainly lived up to main body's size. The wood itself was colored a deep mahogany-violet color, and the spongy grass beneath your bodies was a similar, but paler, color.

From the looks of the trees above, there was no way to see the actual source of the light. And from the looks of everything else around you... well, there were an endless amount of trees to no visible end. The only way to differentiate place from place was... well, the others who seem to also be the with you. All scattered around in varying increments of distance from one another.

The feeling in your gut remains.

Last edited by Candiies on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CultOfPunk1631 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:12 am

(So when do we start?)

CultOfPunk1631

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by enychi on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Làm sao để tôi có thể nói chuyện với các bạn?

enychi

View user profile http://www.tuoitrevn.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:16 pm

Since it hasn't been clear-- yes, the RP has started.

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CultOfPunk1631 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:20 pm

(Idk who the random is....lol)

Hex looked around at where he was, it all seemed so strange...the trees and light seemed to mix together and stretch on for miles. His feet started sinking into the soft ground beneath him. This was definitely not somewhere he'd ever been before. Where he was from he rarely saw forests or even grass for that matter and certainly it wasn't this strange looking.

Where Hex was from was mostly city, miles of concrete and pavement only broken up by buildings and maybe a bridge or two. He looked around at the others, upon seeing their faces they seemed to be just as confused has he was. He was in the middle of an argument when he appeared here, a disagreement with his long time friends...He had been using his powers for personal gain and they didn't appreciate that. He had done some wrong things before but they seemed to be extra angry right before this happened.

CultOfPunk1631

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon (Aegislash) on Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Chryezell stood up with a start, looking around with wild blinking eyes to study their...her newfound surroundings, now that light had appeared. Where...? She started to step forward, her sharp edged feet crushing the strange grass beneath her. Her tail moved fluidly behind herself, accidentally brushing against the trunk of one of the trees. She whirled around instinctively, her claws raised. When she saw that there was nothing there, she relaxed, turning to look around at the place once more. A type of forest? But these weren't like the forests she had seen before...

Wait, she hadn't been in a forest, last time she remembered. She had been out hunting in a wasteland, grey and desolate, to feed on the weakened animals there. Why was she here? She had just been about to sink her fangs into a juicy piece of meat...

A growl came from her stomach, and she grimaced. Hunger still resided in her. She had to eat something soon, otherwise she would get very irritable. She continued to walk through the lush path, not even considering stopping to gather her bearings. It didn't matter why she was here. All she knew was that she was hungry, and food resided in forests. Unfortunately, she could not pick up the scents of any ordinary animals. A large forest without a single ounce of prey? Now she was suspicious.

She stopped as she picked up several new scents, though they were all unusual; foreign. She looked around more carefully, and was surprised to find more beings scattered through the forest. Did they suddenly appear like her? Well, it didn't matter, as long as they were here, they could be possible prey.

The demon began to head in the direction of the closest entity, still too far away to see who it was. It occurred to her that the others here might be quite powerful, and hunting them down would prove to be difficult. But there didn't seem to be any other options at the moment. If only some easy pathetic animal would appear, so that I may rip it apart easily to feed...

Last edited by Devon (Aegislash) on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Devon (Aegislash)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakob is Dead on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:07 am

Earlier.
   There he was: a proud old man, jaded by his many years. He stood there, cornered by the very men he had trained so many years ago. "Calm down. Its for your own good, Burchard. Please just come with us." Count Odenip responded defiantly. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, YOU SCOUNDRELS!!!! I REFUSE TO GIVE IN TO YOUR TRICKS!!!! YOU WILL MAKE A FOOL OF ME NO LONGER!!!!" The blind man bellowed, madly swinging his cane at whatever he could hit, his paranoia getting the better of him. The last thing he remembered was being seized by one of the men.

Perhaps a few screws had been knocked loose during his time in battle or maybe he simply fell on his head one too many times. Whatever the reason, it was an undefiable fact that Count Odenip had become quite loony. As such, his latest outburst earlier that day had gotten him into particular trouble. Destined for the insane asylum, Odenip did as he always did, fight.

And so he found himself in this strange place, forced to adapt to his lack of sight, Burchard had a particularly keen sense of smell for a man. Once capable of standing, he took a long whiff of the air around him. He was met by the smell of wood and other unfamiliar ones. "What strange place have they taken me?" He said leaning on his cane. Deciding it best to not dillydally, he began on his way leaving fate to decide where he might end up.
Jakob is Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CultOfPunk1631 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:54 pm

Hex started to regain his senses rapidly, but his sense of direction was still off balance. This forest didn't seem to have a visible end or even any clearings at all. He looked around at the others to see how they reacted.

He saw an old man, rather sharply dressed, walking around poking at the ground with a cane. They stood out among the others but not much. Hex looked out into the trees, he sensed something might be watching them, something big and aggressive.

Sparks began to ark between his fingers. "At least I still have my powers," he thought to himself. "The same powers that probably put me here in this place...is this hell....or some other dimension," he mulled over in his thoughts.

CultOfPunk1631

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CultOfPunk1631 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:59 pm

(Hello?)

CultOfPunk1631

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:19 am

Light shone into Ted's eyes as he awoke form his slumber. He expected to find himself inside his bed with the love of his life, but instead he found himself in the woods. He sat up and saw that around him many other figures surrounded him. At least he wasn't alone, or was that a bad thing?

He stood up and looked around. It was then he realized that not all of the people he was with were human. Ted quickly looked for a way to get out of the woods, but all he saw around him was trees for a long way. He turned back to the others and noticed they were rising. All he could think of was his love whom he may never see again.

No. He couldn't die here, not without seeing her one last time. So he turned and ran... Into a tree. He fell down onto the ground feeling like an idiot. He thought he was done for. Ted just closed his eyes and hoped that he would somehow get out of here.
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon (Aegislash) on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Chryezell hid among the trees, watching the people carefully. She was considering her options. The man in the grey hoodie seemed to have a dangerous aura about him; he'd be difficult to approach. The old man on the other hand seemed much less threatening, and in his state he'd be easy prey. However, being old as he is, his meat would probably be dry and tasteless.

Beggars can't be choosers, she grumbled to herself. She was about to sneak over to him when she heard a crash nearby. She twisted her head quickly to locate its source, only to find another man, who had ran right into a tree, and wasn't getting up. She smiled. This would make fine prey. Silently, she started to stalk over towards him, staying close to the trees, to cover her approach.
Devon (Aegislash)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Yewal was walking through the forest, the sunlight breaching small areas through the holes in the leaf canopy. He didn't exactly know why he was walking, he just walked to calm himself down. Eventually, he came across a few people. "Well, hello hello there." He murmured to himself. None of them seemed particularly threatening, to be honest. That was, until he saw the demon. Raising an eyebrow, he watched her approach the floored man. He walked behind her and cleared his throat. "Dishonourable."
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon (Aegislash) on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:47 am

Chryezell stopped and turned around to see who had spoke, her wings spreading out in a sign of defence and intimidation. Once she saw the bear-like being, she sneered.

"Dishonourable? What is dishonourable about a predator seeking her prey? It is part of nature. The strong hunts the weak. I do not need to follow your morality system, furry beast."

Nonetheless, she was studying him with wariness. He appeared strong, with a tough hide she would have trouble biting. There was little chance of her taking him down in pure combat, and she didn't fancy starting a fight so early in this place. Her eyes darted about subtlely, searching for a point of escape in case something happened.
Devon (Aegislash)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:02 am

He barked a short laugh. "You forget I am a predator, demon. There is no need to end things that way, but I understand we have different ways of working. Don't worry, I won't hunt you down." Yewal grinned, bearing his teeth. He turned around, giving a dismissive wave of his hand. "I'm honestly not sure what's going on here, but I'm just gonna go with it. There must be a reason for just us being collected here, correct? If you kill him, none of us might get out alive." He cocked his head. "Just food for thought."
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next