Central Fiction RP Thread [Joins go in the main thread!]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Central Fiction RP Thread [Joins go in the main thread!]

Post by Candiies on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:19 pm

As the majority of your group converge in a single location, one of the lower branches of the trees that loom above rustle, lavender-tinged leaves fluttering to the floor and settling down on the spongy grass. It wasn't long after the rustle sounded that a small body followed, falling to the grass back-first before twisting and landing on its feet.

[Height: 3 ft., 5 in.]

To humans and other creatures living within the typical world of a human, it seems, for the most part, to be something like that of a bipedal cat with a tail that splits into three. However-- besides its striped, tiger-like patterns of its grey and black fur-- not much time is given for observation before it gains a frightening look, immediately dropping to its fours and dashing off between Chryezell's legs and propelling itself seven feet forward off of Ted's felled body.

my art blog lmao

Candiies
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon (Aegislash) on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:14 pm

Chryezell grit her teeth. Oh how this other predator annoyed her. She was miffed by his nonchalant attitude, and she silently seethed at the way she had been treated, as if she was being spared the pain of being 'hunted'.  It was an insult to her pride! How dare he refer to her as an inferior creature.

Unfortunately, she knew that it would not be wise to attack him, and grudgingly agreed that it might be better to avoid killing anyone yet, less the forest react harshly. They had all been gathered here for a reason, pathetic as some of them were. But what will I feed on tonight then? If this keeps on, I will have no choice but to eat one of them...

The demon perked up as she heard the rustle in the trees, turning towards the sound with newfound interest. She was met with the sight of the strange cat-like creature, who then darted between her legs and off to the other side. Quickly her mouth formed into a smile. Food! It seems I will feast happily tonight!

She turned around, immediately giving chase to the feline. All thoughts of pride or resentment towards Yewal forgotten, she focussed her intents on the creature, and on her hungering stomach.

Last edited by Devon (Aegislash) on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Devon (Aegislash)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:18 am

'Oh my lord...' Yewal thought to himself as he saw the pair shoot towards the one that ran into a tree. Shaking his head, he looked over to where the other two were standing. There was another there, so he walked over to them and cleared his throat. "Sorry for the short introduction, I'm Yewal. There is a demon chasing a cat with seven legs running towards an unconsious person. Help?"
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakob is Dead on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Count Odenip had been listening to the dialogue between the inhuman creatures unaware of their true nature because of his blindness However, at the speaking of the word "demon" he perked up. Having dealt with demons and other supernatural phenomena in his schizophrenic episodes, the Count spoke up. "How can I provide my assistance against this unearthly hellspawn?"
Jakob is Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2