Back to School Drama and Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back to School Drama and Stuff

Post by Kazz on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:50 pm

Well, I made this thread because school is starting again for me tomorrow, and I thought about how people are already talking about all the shitty and funny stuff happening to them in school. So, why not share your stories with the forum?

yadda yadda i might post a story if anything cool happens
Kazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Back to School Drama and Stuff

Post by Lizie on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:06 pm

hoo boy, this is gonna be my vent thread. i will tell u about my past 3 days of school:

Monday:
For some reason our school doesn't allow us to bring our backpacks so class so we are forced to use lockers. Mine had a key stuck in it's lock, so it wouldn't open. A good solution to this would have been:
"just use ur backpack until its fixed". The solution they gave me was "lol put ur stuff in the dean's office and like live with it". So freaking awkward to have to come in while she's lecturing some student on keeping his homosexuality to himself while in the locker room. And all my classes were 100 miles away, which made it worse. Was always late with no pass.
Tuesday:
I discovered I had no classes with my friends, not even in one of them. Which meant I had to make new friends, and to be honest, I'm not up to that. I keep getting seated in between super bratty girls who complain about their acrylic nails being too expensive or guys who only talk about the sports they play. Also got in trouble for saying 'I'm tired' in first block. Like wtf, everyone else was talking and I didn't even say it loudly. It's not a 'positive school attitude'. Lol ok
Wednesday:
Today was ok, there was a fire in the school(nothing big, just a small one in the boy's bathroom) so I got to skip some of 2nd block. And then I fainted due to not having enough time to eat breakfast and my teachers not letting me bring water to class or drink water. Even when I asked to go to the nurse "you look physically fine a headache is nothing unless you have a fever"""" Basically I got to skip the most of today making it better. And my classes didnt feel as assy as before, which is good I guess.
if u read this far thnx for listening bless u

[17:50:13] Blue Tulip ☂️: YOU CAN'T BURN ME NOW I'VE LOST ALL FEELING
Lizie
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:11 pm

The only thing "funny" that has happened at school actually happened today. We were supposed to write a rough draft of an epic done in the Anglo-Saxon style. Then we got in a big circle, passed papers around a few times so people can proofread, and get them back. Long story short, the first segment of my story was about the Battle on the Ice, a war between the Republic of Novgorod (early Russia) and the Teutonic Knights (plus some Estonians). The best comment on my paper was... "commies everywhere."
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

lmao

Post by Kazz on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:26 pm

OFC. Always the boys washroom. Locker room reminds me of Degrassi, yadda. That's some drama in one week, Liziee.
Kazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena(Lopunny) on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:11 pm

I don't think the character limit is enough for me to talk about school x3
Serena(Lopunny)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazz on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:02 am

say it in multiple posts / a spoiler then pfff
Kazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazz on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:06 am

Liziee and co. have probably already seen me vent this at like, 4 in the morning (6 est), but let me tell you this.

THEY INCREASED THE AMOUNT OF TIME WE HAVE TO STAY AT SCHOOL BY TEN MINUTES.
LAST YEAR WAS ALREADY HELL AND THEY INCREASED IT. WHY. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I think this post is going to be deleted or something, but I had to unleash my anger somewhere.

Actually, let me vent in a normal fashion.

...Why is there a 32-minute period? That's noticeably shorter than the rest? What is thiiis? Anyhoo, I'm satisfied that I at least have Band with the same teacher, but the problem is I also have him for Ethics, and you see, I also had this teacher last year. Whatever happened to changing teachers? Am I asking for too much ;;

Honestly my adrenaline rush that caused me to wake up so early in the morning is a result of excitement, my nerves getting to me, confusion, etc.

If I have more, I'll edit this post or make a new one.
Kazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizie on Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:21 am

lol sucks kazz

[17:50:13] Blue Tulip ☂️: YOU CAN'T BURN ME NOW I'VE LOST ALL FEELING
Lizie
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:36 pm

i met a hot girl
that is all

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im a voice
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desire Set My Heart Afire on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:58 pm

AHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHHAHAhhAHAHHAHAHA AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHSHA fuck.
~Start Rand Here~
So, there is a kid in my class that smells like absolute shit, and my ex girlfriend and I were talking about him today, and he was listening in. So then he goes to his little group of friends, and then they start saying shit about me. Like they said that they'll hurt me and then one of them came at me in the locker room and I pinned him to the lockers and I told him to stop then he tried to punch me and I put him to the floor and it was pretty fucking funny.
So aside from those dick heads, my old friend got a piercing, and his step-dad that went to jail did it for him but they had no guy earrings so he was forced to wear one of his moms diamond earrings with a flower on it so it's pretty fucking funny and I laughed at him then I got called a bad person. Yay.
So then today in spanish class THIS happens. A kid wouldn't stop being obnoxious to my friend, and he kept clicking his pen after my friend and the teacher told him to stop like 7 fucking times. So after that, my friend got up and moved, and then the kid started calling him an irritable pussy, and my friend just snapped at him: "Shut the fuck up you stupid fuckin faggot." So yeah that was pretty fucking funny. So like 10 minutes later, the kid dropped his pen, and my other Ex Girlfriend got it and when he tried to get it before her he tipped over his desk and chair so that was funny as fuck. So he picked it up after being yelled at, and he like slammed it onto the floor. He slammed it so hard there is like a little crack in the floor now, pretty damn funny. So then he walked to my Ex and then stuck his hand in front of her face, telling her to give him the pen. Then she gave it to our spanish teacher, so when my ex was handing the pen to our teacher, and the kid fucking got up on his desk and jumped out our teacher like he was a frog. So she gave him two weeks of detention and yeah. It was great. I couldn't stop laughing.
There is so much more to talk about, but I'm a lazy piece of shit so no.
~End Rant Here~
(Ily guys btw)
Desire Set My Heart Afire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazz on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:03 pm

I have more. So this girl took the entire lunch period to audition for Jazz Band, and because of that I had to stay after school to get my instrument AND practice. It was so awkward because it was me and two other people there, minus the band director.

Aside from that, there's this new student and he follows me around so much. The guy is annoying af and every time we get to choose our partners, he decides to automatically choose me. I don't know how to break it to him that I want him to stop without hurting his feelings, being the Canadian that I am. :v

There's this guy in my Leadership class who's so obsessed with Harambe, and when he caught me being a low-key 'meme lord' while sneaking onto iFunny during class, he wouldn't stop bothering me about it. Not to mention, we were using google classroom and our teacher forgot to disable comments. Needless to say, the entire class saw a comment about Harambe.

Our teacher was cool, though. Instead of dealing with it like a regular strict teacher, he engaged into a conversation with 'this guy'. And when the bell rung to signal the start of the period, our teacher made everyone shut up and spend 10 seconds paying respects to Harambe.

Oh, not to mention, this teacher is my band director too.

Hm. I'm thinking of another problem to rant about here.

Oh. Right. So, our school's ONLY art teacher is infamous for being annoying, confusing, weird, etc. She isn't exactly strict, but a lot of people who have taken her class complain about her. So much.

And I see why. First of all, she has a heavy british accent. Although, that is barely the worst of everyone's problems. She starts useless projects like free sketching, and promises to continue for 3 classes. And then, 1 class later, she says that the class has been given way too much time (like 4 periods), when they really only got one.

When someone tried to complain, they just got detention. Now, if this were another teacher, they would have handled it properly and said something like, "Oh. I forgot. Sorry," and give them more time.

I'm surprised she's back this year, honestly.

And those are all the rants I have for now. Wish me luck for my Jazz Band audition that was moved up to tomorrow.
Kazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:32 pm

Aside from that, there's this new student and he follows me around so much. The guy is annoying af and every time we get to choose our partners, he decides to automatically choose me. I don't know how to break it to him that I want him to stop without hurting his feelings, being the Canadian that I am. :v

Very few of the friends you make at school are going to stay with you through the rest of your life. This is for much the same reason as why highschool romances rarely last. You grow up, you change and so do they. What I'm getting at is there's nothing wrong with being nice to people at school, being friends. If somebody does something you find annoying identify exactly what it is and say "Hey I find this annoying do you think you could not do it when I'm around?"

Being around people who aren't your ideal choice in friends, having to work with them and spend hours of your time on them... this is all part of being an adult. Get used to it now and you'll find it so much easier in your later years.

When I was a little tyke, I had a friend who ended up in my class every year. I found him annoying, controlling and altogether unpleasant to be around, but we found common ground and generally managed for our 6 years of friendship. You're far better off finding that common ground, whatever can make that person enjoyable to be around, than to go out of your way to make things worse. Time will pass, you'll leave to do different things and if you like them, you'll stay in touch... if you don't, you'll go your separate ways.
Rico
Room Owner
Room Owner

Swinging the Ban Hammer
Keep Stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top