UnTitled RPG - [Ready To Be Scheduled]

Go down

UnTitled RPG - [Ready To Be Scheduled]

Post by Areidis on Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:38 am

UnTitled RPG

To those looking to join this intending-to-be-scheduled RP (UnTitled RPG), you will be required to read the spoilers..  To those who are reviewing, the spoilers are named according to what information it holds; to the ROs, the scheduling information (requested) is in the [Regarding Scheduling Official Information] spoiler.

Regarding Scheduling Official Information:

• Game Master Username Areidis
  • Game Information:

Document UnTitled RPG : (full link) https://docs.google.com/document/d/11an1If4Ufr429XLoE-YtQm681Ea_ReeVoeYUbg9Svwo/edit
    Category of Game Custom (or DnD-variant, though not intended to be)
    Intended Player Group Size Three (3) to Five (5) (Ten (10) persons maximum registered, given they meet the general requirements. )

• Time Intended To Be Scheduled For 11:00 PM Sunday, GMT ~ 01:00 AM Monday, GMT  (This is 6:00 PM UTC or 7:00 EST)
  • Duration Intended Two (2) to Three (3) hours.  A request will be input for any run expected to exceed the limit allotted.
  • Metronome? Repeating, or expecting to.  (Any cancellation will be notified to the proper .)
  • Has It Been Run Before? No, it has not.  This will be its first run and forwards; given this has been put on the schedule.

Regarding Joins:

Regarding those who desire to join, aside from a full understanding of the document provided (see further in this post.  Another link is in the [Regarding Scheduling Official Information] spoiler) the following is also needed and should be PMed to user Areidis on Showdown as soon as all is completed:

• Full, or Mostly Complete, Understanding of Document Click Here
  • Information Required For Character Registration The information is listed upon the document.  Questions are directed to Areidis on PS!
  • Time Available This will be run on a Sunday in UTC and EST time.  (If you are not going to be available for a minimum of one (1) hour during the hosting period, then the recommendation is to not apply for joining.  If there are any events that may hinder your participation, kindly specify.)
  • PS! and Forum Usernames  I need to know who you are, y'know.
  • Answer the Following:

• Do you intend to RP seriously and without responses that take merely a second or there abouts to create that will neither be contributing nor descriptive?
    • If your character is to serve an antagonistic role, will you do all you can to disrupt anything possible just for your own benefit without any real contribution to the plot?
    • Will you put effort into Rping and not post the bare minimum "because you're lazy"?

If you are serious as an RPer, then you are likely to be accepted.  Any doubt will be cause of denial.  Areidis only wishes to have a proper plot being held during this RustyRP session and not have it disturbed by any who do not care enough or otherwise.

Regarding Persons Who Have Joined, Intending To Join And Confirmed:

A Total of 2 Slots Are Opened.
Those who have joined, or have submitted their interests in joining and who have already started the joining process, are listed below.

Confirmed Joins:

Those that are confirmed and ready to join should this get scheduled.
This will be written in a "Username - Character Name - Status" format.  Subject to being updated suddenly.

• Ire the Rampardos
  • Kazz of Wings
  • Jean Sang

Pending Joins:

Those that are willing to join but have yet to complete part(s) of the joining process.

• Ryan Fitzmagic
  • Penelope Skie
  • Lawful Evil
  • AD Ryker
  • The Shitty Peasant

A few things regarding the application and so forth.  Firstly, if you are interested I would appreciate a post in reply here, linking the character sheet if it was been created.
Secondly, stats and weapon stats will be done during the first run, which will serve to brush up on anything that might need it along with giving out of a basic inventory of items.  A lot will be done in the first run and it might encompass the entirety of the scheduled time.  The second run will, definitely, be of the story.
Thirdly, if there are questions, PM me or ask them in the post.   I tend to lurk often when waiting.

Last edited by Areidis on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Areidis
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UnTitled RPG - [Ready To Be Scheduled]

Post by Kazz on Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:31 pm

Join Post:
Mostly Complete Understanding
As in, read through the doc carefully, but still in doubt about knowing everything thoroughly.
Character Sheet
I'm available for the time specified on the forum post, Kazz of Wings is my PS! name and my forum username is Kazz.
Do you intend to RP seriously and without responses that take merely a second or there abouts to create that will neither be contributing nor descriptive?
Answer: Yes. I'll bring one-liners to a bare minimum, of either very little, or none at all.
If your character is to serve an antagonistic role, will you do all you can to disrupt anything possible just for your own benefit without any real contribution to the plot?
Answer: Yes, even though Rick isn't an evil character.
Will you put effort into RPing and not post the bare minimum "because you're lazy"?
Answer: I'll put effort into RPing. Yes.
Kazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down