What to make next? - Storm Z.Volt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What to make next? - Storm Z.Volt

Post by Storm Z.Volt on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Hello, there  fellow roleplayers!

Anyway, recently ideas have been flooding my head and I just can't release them and in other cases, I need some inspiration... So for me to release this excess flood, I could use some ideas and suggestions for my future roleplays. Who knows? They could be the best thing I've done yet!

So, if you've got anything you'd like me to create or you have some ideas feel free to post them! I'll check it every now and then. If you'd like to collaborate or need help with your document, I can also do that too! A'ight Storm out!
Storm Z.Volt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to make next? - Storm Z.Volt

Post by Rotom's Pokedex on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:06 pm

Hi there!

I am planning on starting a custom doc, built for the release of Sun and Moon. I haven't gotten a clear idea of it yet, but I'm thinking that there's going to be a large influx of Alolan Pokemon invading Cendria, and the participants will have to fix this problem, through battles and negotiations. If you do want to help me, or anyone I can trust visiting this page, do let me know on Showdown! Smile

~Rotom

hi, i'm no longer active but thanks for seeing this dump, pls contact me on Pokefarm
• dump •:

Did you expect to find anything important in here? No? Just take some dancing birds.

credits to top.mailbox on PFQ for avatar
Rotom's Pokedex
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top