BEST INTRODUCTION EVER!~ 2.0

Go down

BEST INTRODUCTION EVER!~ 2.0

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:18 am

So, since it's like, midnight, I'm bored, and I'm tired of looking back on my cringy-ass intro post, I've decided to, well, remake it, sorta. Just be warned: this one's gonna be a pain to read length-wise.

I'm gonna start with the shit everyone knows... I'm a not-very-proud puertorican, obviously living in Puerto Rico, but I wanna move out ASAP, hopefully to the US. I spend the entire day laying on my bed using this weird thing ya'll call a phone to either: Chat on Discord, check in on PS and this place and listening to music (and singing, which is probably why everyone in this house cannot ever listen proerly). Since I brought music, I guess I'll just mention some of my favorite singers and, um, bands and overall artists, I guess. Most are pretty cliched and al of you will end up murdering me.

Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Sia, Fallout Boy, Maroon 5, Pitbull, Shakira Topmass, Netsky, TheFatRat, Katy Perry Zara Larsson (I REALLY hope I spelled that right), Alan Walker, Fifth Harmony, Eminem (I only listen to one song, but I guess that counts...), Rihanna, Alex & Sierra, Natalia Jimenez (you won't who this is unless your hispanic or you are into Mexican music), Flo Rida, One Republic ("Counting Stars" is honestly the best song of this dammed century), Christina Grimmie (RIP <3) aaand there's many but I won't mention because they're guessable and I'm taking too much space.
As a side note, I am dying to get piano lessons. The Piano is the most fucking beautiful instrument in the entire world.

Anyway, now onto my personality. First of all and most importantly, I'm extremely impatient, irresponsible (although I try to be responsible), short-tempered and easily triggered when upset. Be warned. Alot of people surprisingly describe me as persistent (in a "good way"), caring and just a nice person, so I guess you could roll with that. I dunno, I consider myself pretty stubborn.

Anyway, that's it for now. I'll add info if I notice I missed something that's sorta revelant.

Oh, and, remember that if your accent is british-ish, straight up british, or Irish, I'm gonna stalk you, find you and force you to talk to me 24/7. c;

Last edited by Serena(Lopunny) on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: BEST INTRODUCTION EVER!~ 2.0

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:43 am

DANG IT WHY
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:51 pm

HAHAHAHA
Flare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iHasGaming on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Hello lol

I don't think I've seen you around at all, but hello.

I definitely agree that piano is one of the best instruments, especially when paired with the violin. It just sounds so good to hear strings with a percussion instrument where both can have such emotion put into it, although that's most instruments, I think violin and piano are the best duo.
Anyways, welcome to the- good to meet you here!
iHasGaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:31 pm

Why did you guys revive a greeting thread that is over a year old, that is itself a rehashing of a greeting thread from the start of that year? How do you even make that mistake? Serena left ages ago and sometimes posts on the forums about how bad the room has gotten, that's probably why you haven't seen her around at all.
Rico
Room Owner
Room Owner

Swinging the Ban Hammer
Keep Stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iHasGaming on Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:35 am

*slowly stalks out of thread whispering* "My baaad..."
iHasGaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Rico wrote:Why did you guys revive a greeting thread that is over a year old, that is itself a rehashing of a greeting thread from the start of that year? How do you even make that mistake? Serena left ages ago and sometimes posts on the forums about how bad the room has gotten, that's probably why you haven't seen her around at all.

Wasn't a mistake.
Flare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down