PrismRP Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PrismRP Discussion Thread

Post by Galom on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:05 pm

At request, here is a discussion thread for my open Freeroam RP Group: Team Prism.
At a glance, Team Prism is a group based on the roleplay of a villainous team based in Alola. Team Prism's mascot is Necrozma, and capturing and harnessing the power of this Pokemon is the team's primary objective. They are not openly evil, and attempt to come across to the public as a non-profit research organization. Most funding for the group comes from private donors.

To find out more, you can check out the document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NNuKn9Q8tkc2HSryw5BieX_Kmw2Mtf-h6bAVBnAV2aw/edit

Grunt applicants are welcome. Just PM me on PS with all the information required by the profile at the bottom of the document. You can ask any questions about it in this thread or to me directly on PS.

Room Owner
Room Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PrismRP Discussion Thread

Post by Daisz on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:22 pm

Hi, I'm Daisz and I play Prism Admin Micro, or JonBenét Kaiser. She is the bubblegum-haired spokesperson for the organization and collects donations and garners support, like I guess in a presidential campaign sort of way.

I would like to note here for people looking to be a grunt working for her that your character's disposition would have to be really doormat or subservient to work under Micro, because of her extreme mood swings and she can be quite nasty or nothing short of terrifying and a rude diva to people under her. She doesn't tolerate lip or sass if she can help it, and anyone who working under her who spoke a word of disrespect to her would promptly be seeing unemployment in their future. Not that I don't like your character idea, it's probably really cool, but that's just how she is.

TL;DR, running joke is Micro is scary, nobody wants to work under her unless they like being bullied. xd
Daisz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychoreality on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:37 am

Oh, this exists. Okay. I'm playing Prism Admin Ultra, or Manuel Cantano. He's a weapon developer and battle enthusiast, and only raises the strongest of Pokemon. He's a little bit arrogant and stupid, but he at least knows his way around most combat scenarios.

If you wanted to work under Ultra, you'd probably have a bad time. Since he's so arrogant he rarely lets others do his dirty work for him, unless it was desk work. He hates desk work. You would also have to be a good raiser of Pokemon, since he only really accepts people with strong Pokemon like the admins.
Psychoreality
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Namer on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:55 pm

Hey there. My character is Manet Kaiser, the lazy, antisocial technician and engineer of the team. Those who look to serve under Manet should expect lots of moving and installing machinery, retrieving items for him, and the such. Manet is easy to piss off and not so easy to calm, and he has the second sharpest tongue, save for his sister JonBenet Kaiser. Do not get on his bad side. Getting on his good side, though, that's a good thing. Try. I encourage you.
Master Namer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top