Meninha, the Mismagius (My OC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meninha, the Mismagius (My OC)

Post by MeninhatheMismagius24 on Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:03 am

Meninha is a young, 17-year-old Brazilian-based Mismagius OC that I've thought of a few months ago.

I love the concept of her, and she's normally characterised by her kind, nice, and generous attitude.

She's a tall, happy Mismagius, who is normally happy most of the time and has a joyful nature.

She hardly runs into any trouble, and if needed, will strike back and defend her family and friends in a bad situation!

Meninha always finds the good side to every bad situation, instead of venting, complaining, and crying about it. She finds this pointless.

She knows exactly how to cheer anyone up, and you'll love to be her friend, as you may notice her happy-attitude and appearance.

She's probably one of the bestest friends that you'll ever want to hang out/chill with!

She knows Portuguese and English, as mentioned before she's Brazilian-based, and really believes and enjoy her culture and cultural traditions.

Her stats are listed below:

Stats:

Name pronunciation: Men-ye-na
Birthdate: September 26, 1999
Job/Hobbies: Cooking, Speaking Portuguese, Chilling with her Friends and Family, Texting, Typing, Computer, Studying, School, Being Happy/Naive
Likes: School, Cooking, Speaking Portuguese, Friends/Family, Brazil, Texting, Typing, Computer, Studying, Being Happy/Naive
Hates/Dislikes: Rude Attitudes, Negativity, Negative Attitudes, Being Overlooked, Annoyances, Dishonest People (People/Pokemon who lie)
Trait: Happy/Naive, Joyous, Studious, Smart

More to be added soon, plus I'm working on a doc about this, so you can see that as well if you'd like!

Okay, guys, just some basic, general information to know about my valued OC (Original Character) "Meninha(Mismagius)". You may see me online as her on Showdown pretty often, and well, not much else to say, but make sure to see my doc once it's done when I share it! Please and thank you!

That's all, guys.

~~ Meninha, the Mismagius ~~
MeninhatheMismagius24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meninha, the Mismagius (My OC)

Post by Kaitlyn(Milotic) on Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:24 am

Cool
Kaitlyn(Milotic)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MeninhatheMismagius24 on Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:46 am

Yass Kaitlyn. Thanks for the positive response, appreciated, and I'll make a doc about this tomorrow or so, rn im just tired af and too tired to do so flower Neutral Wink
MeninhatheMismagius24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum