Conquest Meta Analysis

Go down

Conquest Meta Analysis

Post by Lux Gracetail on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:24 am

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15L4KY474sfgFx_pXK5Y7YEE7QH22L170bnh_MTPn9Eo/edit

(Leaving a note for um, myself to continue this.  It's 2 AM and I need sleep,  my apologies.)

So, "This will be a series of perhaps “lectures” on areas surrounding Conquest, whether it be the meta, battling, teambuilding, RPing, or diplomacy.  I, Lux (Lucario), will endeavour to sum up the notes at the end of each session, and append them to the doc."

Um...  Sessions may range from 45 minutes to 2 and a half hours. I'm going to decide a time when I stabilise a sleep cycle, and work out approximate times for stuffs.

A Lucario in a longcoat. . .  How dangerous could he be?

Credit to Blue Kitteh for the Official Staff Banners and credit to Irraquated for the personal banner.

Lux Gracetail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conquest Meta Analysis

Post by Hydre(Hydreigon) on Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:09 pm

Adding on Celesteela : It does what Skarmory doesn't, and it doesn't do what Skarm does. It is also different from heatran in that you lose your fire check in favor of a ground autowin once nidoking is down.

sig links:

Hydre(Hydreigon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Gracetail on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:48 pm

Alright, so I've decided on Sunday 1 PM AEDT. Which is... 9:00 pm Saturday, Eastern Time (ET)

A Lucario in a longcoat. . .  How dangerous could he be?

Credit to Blue Kitteh for the Official Staff Banners and credit to Irraquated for the personal banner.

Lux Gracetail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down