My little 'community': The TDIC

Go down

My little 'community': The TDIC

Post by The Lovely Lurantis on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:55 pm

So, If you havent noticed I am the founder of this community titled The Documentive Innovation Community. This post will rtell a little about it, And format to post your requests in. and by the way, If any of our members have assisted you with a document you have to place out logo somewhere on the doc, Size doesnt matter. we can also do it, it doesnt matter, As long as its somewhere on there.

So this community was made so people could get help with their documents from their choice of a vareity of different people. We deal with all assets of document creation. We will never deny someone help request, And we will get our members on your requests as soon as possible, though if you dont want that, You can always request a certain time to!

Here's our current member list with their gmails (Not putting the .com):
Lurantis' Beauty (me) *founder* - lilithlamagra@gmail
BreezeTheEspeon - 22gburdick@gmail
O Mundo da Saraii - locker.almay@gmail

Now if you want to place a request its gonna be done on fourms (mostly), and theres a certain 'format' we want those posted in. The format is down below.

The RP the Documents For
The members you want to help you
What you want help with
What day and time you want to work on it at (Optional)
Document Link.

You can also ask questions about the community here.

Have a good day and thanks for noticing Im alive.

Last edited by The Lovely Lurantis on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change having to have)
The Lovely Lurantis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My little 'community': The TDIC

Post by MeninhatheMismagius24 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:22 pm

To be honest, I think that this is a useful, professional service for people who really need help with docs lol! . But seriously, I love this idea you had in mind, hopefully this grows into a really amazing, big thing for most Showdowners soon Wink

But cool idea.

Cuz I've seen some really ugly looking docs before, and alot of EXTREMELY terrible ones. No offense intended, honesty only zone

Very few good ones to be honest. Razz

I can also be known as "O Mundo da/do Saraii" at times on PS! Showdown. Just so y'all (whoever the hell's reading this) knows Wink

~~ De A sua amiga, Meninha
MeninhatheMismagius24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lovely Lurantis on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Please dont post here unless youre requesting membership, asking a question or making a request.
The Lovely Lurantis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico on Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:48 am

Please don't post multiple times in a row. Either wait for somebody to respond, edit your post or don't say anything at all.
Rico
Room Owner
Room Owner

Swinging the Ban Hammer
Keep Stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: