Ability: Battle Bond  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Water Shuriken  
- Surf  
- Ice Beam  
- Dark Pulse  

The star of the team. Dark Pulse and Surf is STAB, and Water Shuriken is priority, but it shouldn't be used much if not in Battle Bond. Ice Beam is coverage. The Waterium Z allows for a usual instant transformation to Ash-Greninja due to the high-powered move likely KOing. It also does a lot of damage in Ash-Greninja form.

Shelly (Omastar) (F) @ Choice Specs  
Ability: Swift Swim  
Modest Nature  
- Surf  
- Earth Power  
- Ice Beam  
- Sleep Talk  

Say your prayers. This is Specs Omastar, powered up by Pelipper's rain. Surf is the main STAB, and Ice Beam is coverage. Earth Power is also coverage, but I treat it as a STAB move that isn't a STAB move. Sleep Talk is to deal with things like Smeargle's Spore, Xurkitree's Hypnosis, and other things.

Soulless (Cloyster) (M) @ Focus Sash  
Ability: Skill Link  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Icicle Spear  
- Rock Blast  
- Shell Smash  
- Ice Shard  

Generic Cloyster set. Shell Smash and then Icicle Spear spam. If against a mon that resists it, best option is Rock Blast unless it's a steel type. Ice Shard is priority because I know that some priority Pokemon will fuck me up.

Razill (Azumarill) (F) @ Choice Band  
Ability: Schooling  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Waterfall  
- Play Rough  
- Knock Off  
- Aqua Jet  

This is known as the overpowered as fuck wallbreaker, Band Azumarill. Its STAB moves, especially Waterfall boosted in rain, will tear EVERYTHING apart. Knock Off is coverage for pretty much everything. It also knocks off the items of opponents. Though it has low speed, it is definitely worth taking a hit. Aqua Jet is for priority.

I Hold The Future (Starmie) @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Starmie. This used to be Wishiwashi, but Wishiwashi was mediocre, and Starmie was just so much better, despite the weakness to a few more types. Surf and Psyshock is stab (though Surf should be the main move since it'll often be in rain and therefore hits harder), Ice Beam is for coverage and hits things that resist Psyshock and Surf or high defense, and Thunder is to surprise opponents in rain. For example, on a flying team, if Starmie is up against Gliscor, it'd probably switch into Mantine and take a Water Absorbed Surf, only to get hit by a hard Thunder the next turn.

Roll of Thunder (Pelipper) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Drizzle  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
Impish Nature  
- Scald  
- U-turn  
- Roost  
- Defog  

Mandatory rain setter. Scald is to burn some motherfuckers, Roost is to heal, Defog is to take away any hazards (especially dangerous to Cloyster due to it usually needing its sash), and U-Turn is to pivot. This is a pretty amazing mon, actually. Not only because it summons weather but because it gets recovery and Defog. This thing alone has let me win matches.

Rate 1-10, free Torrent Greninja, Talonflame is still broken.

Last edited by Enchidio on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replacing Wishiwashi with Starmie)

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im an OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN DRIVER
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up with details
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top