Your Future Plans

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Your Future Plans

Post by Wolflix_and_scar on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:03 pm

HA! I'm never leaving showdown its too addicting for me but I guess I might as well do this cause...why not?

1.)Author: Yes this is true, though my English is broken as hell I enjoy writing stories, especially about magical being such as dragons Phoenix's etc. I simply Adore the thrill people get when I show them my stories and the excitement I get when I make an action scene.

2.) Youtuber: Let's be honest who wouldn't want to be a YouTuber? I mean, people adore you, you play games all day and get paired for it like WOW! I'm a geek and I play video games a lot so that should be fun.

3.)Doctor: I dunno, I have a thing for little kids(Since I have 6 siblings)So me taking care of children and helping people feel better. I dream about finding a cure for cancer but that may be a stretched, but doesn't mean I can't dream

4.) Lawyer: Hm, it's basically a debate game, you say your side the story. Your opponent says their its about if you can defend. I'm typically all up for a debate.
Wolflix_and_scar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskland on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Honestly for me, I do see myself leaving this site. As I get older, I outgrow some stuff like Pokemon. It suddenly seemed boring to me.

As for I get older, probably try and apply as an animator at Blizzard or some other studio. If that fails, military.

I'll try to become an engineer for the military and make the little boy in me happy. I have a lot of fun building Gunpla and when I do become an engineer, I want to make my fantasy a reality. Giant robots always have been a huge part of me and is slowly growing as I get older. I want to see a moving Barbatos Lupus Rex in battle, see a Wing Zero fly through the skies, or be able to recreate the Unicorn Gundam's destroy mode transformation.
Duskland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitrokid on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:12 pm

I'll probably come back after a long time if I leave PS.

I've always wanted to be a herpetologist, a person who studies reptiles and amphibians, basically herpetology stuff, since I really like reptiles. If that doesn't work out, I would like to try to write a few books, and at the same time, attempt to learn a few languages, and maybe become a teacher that teaches many different languages. Maybe I would try to attempt to visit every place in the world if that all goes well.

Nitrokid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tempor on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:41 pm

goodness, i could do anything i could set my mind to.

1. I wish to animate. That is my biggest dream. No matter how much I say I hate art, it's actually engraved into my head at all times and I could say it's in my blood to drag a piece of granite across a thin piece of dead tree. I love it to death, and it'd be even better if I could get enough practice and education on animation to actually make a career off of it. This is my top goal and I'm not giving up on it until it kills me.

2. I wish to be a writer. As I mentioned a few months ago, I've been working on an idea for an original book. Even though this has almost totally faded out it's been replaced entirely with the Three-Hearts series, which is basically a fanfiction based off of my violent and political Splatoon AU. I have a love for creating characters and making stories behind them. Two other notable characters are Ivyheart Night and Dovely.

3. We have talked about law school in my family. I believe that I can put up a good argument if I know the facts, which could lead me to becoming a successful lawyer. I don't really believe in me doing this, but it's a possibility.

4. Congress. The topic of politics (the topic, not the people) really interests me and I wish to know more about it so I could discuss it better with others. My dad claimed that if one of our representatives wasn't re-elected, he would run for representative. In my eyes, there would have been a good chance of him winning, so I wondered myself if I went down a political career. With my current post-millennial knowledge, I don't think I'd last long.

5. I always thought that I could help people with extreme anxiety because I could relate to them, so maybe I could by a psychiatrist. I say a psychiatrist specifically because I'm also interested in the types of drugs used to treat mental illnesses, as well as other drugs (don't come running to me asking why I have "the differences between crack and cocaine" in my search history!).

6. I hope Splatoon becomes an esport.

7. I COULD make money solely off of commissions and patreons and stuff via YouTube, DeviantART and other sites, but I personally don't think that's likely. It takes a lot of work and effort to be as big as the big boy channels, but, I mean, I guess hyperactive fourteen-year-olds have gotten popular on the internet.
Saint Tempor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top