(Gauging Interest) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stand Heights Apartments

Go down

(Gauging Interest) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stand Heights Apartments

Post by Cradle Cat on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:08 pm

This is just a thread to see how many people would be interested in joining a campaign I'm actually quite passionate in. I've been homebrewing this idea for a while and I want to see if anyone actually cares enough.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ReSnZDUvIhpCG0X_8S5C-7P5vBRUb0P08gedAvs0oMc/edit - This is the basic ruleset that will be used. Ignore the Paranormal Beings and Battle Techniques document for now, I'll go over Hamon and Spin when we get to it.

Plot concept: Everyone in the campaign has just moved into an apartment building apparently built over an old meteor crash site. When you walk into the building and stay for a night, you are gifted with a Stand, a spiritual projection of a superpower. However, some rowdy neighbours and strange goings-on in the building could cause trouble for you, even with your newfound abilities, especially when every patron of the building has a Stand too.

GM Name: Psychoreality
Time (GMT): 2:00 am - 5:00 am Sundays

This campaign will be repeating. If you can't make it one day, let me know prior. Please post in the thread if you want to join, don't worry about character creation yet, we'll get there on the first session since I really need to be hands-on with it.

EDIT: No, you don't need any past knowledge of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure to enjoy the campaign. You just need to be able to do well in versatile combat scenarios.
Cradle Cat

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Re: (Gauging Interest) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stand Heights Apartments

Post by TheChaosKing on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:32 pm

I'd love to join it!

TheChaosKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down