Archeitan, the Sucessful Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Archeitan, the Sucessful Project

Post by Day of the Dead on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:27 pm

This is Archeitan. He is a Silvally.

His bio can be found here.

Please be aware that I know that Silvally have increasingly been roaming around. I just wanted to make one myself.

He is beautiful, don't you think so too?
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Re: Archeitan, the Sucessful Project

Post by Jazz Fantasia on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:35 am

I like the unconventionality of Archeitan. I have a few qualms with his personality and background, however.
+ The three traits you mentioned aren't enough to go off of. What additional traits can stem from them? For example, playfulness. Is he childish as well? Mischievous? Why so? How is he playful? When is he playful? (ie all the time, even when battling? only when he's in a good mood?)
-Friendly: mention the negative result, or at the very least, drop hints about aforementioned result.
-How did he interact with his captors? This tells a lot about Archeitan.

+HOW was he created? Any legal loopholes? Did the public know about it? I particularly like the last sentence of entry #14 - sends chills down my spine. Does Archeitan know about the failed clones? Does his personality develop throughout the backstory? What happened in the time between 49 and 110?

Sorry I haven't been able to say much, maybe I'll think of something else later. Archeitan is an incredible character, you just need to tell us more about him - enough that we see the beginning of a more nuanced character, but not to the point where he has become transparent.

Jazz Fantasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:41 am

I'll work on those questions. You've raised some excellent ones. Be careful that there are a few things, particularly in the diary entries, that are up to the reader to decide. I enjoy the sense of mystery, especially in backstories.

Though Archeitan isn't incredibly self-aware, so I presume he didn't know about the failed clones and other experiments ran on him.
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top