It has been a long run.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It has been a long run.

Post by Day of the Dead on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Hello everyone. Perhaps you know who I am; I don't doubt it.

I am a (now former) Voice of the Roleplaying Room who has had many experiences within it for many months. I thank those of you who have supported me in the making of who I am today, whether they pushed or pulled me.

Though, I am here to explain that I will no longer be quite as active as I have been, as I have more important things to worry about (such as school, a full-blown relationship, other sites, etc.) other than this game of ours. Most of my friends have been here and I love all of them to death, no matter who they are.

The reasons I am leaving are as followed:

My toxicity;
My school grades;
My mental issues;
My relationships;
My dreams;
My work;
Creativity;
My plans for leaving already;
My family issues;
My scandals;
My enemies.

Three years and ten days ago I wandered upon the Roleplaying Room under the alt NaturalTheAbsol. I kept coming on here, and a year ago, I earned the rank of Voice. I have lost faith in myself and of my will of keeping this rank as well as staying on the site. I must thank everyone who has loved and cherished me on this fine journey. I love you all to bits. As they'd say in Iceland, Gangi þér vel.

If you'd wish to contact me, my Discord is Woomy#3423 and my Skype is nataliateddiursa.
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Re: It has been a long run.

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:00 pm

Goodbye Nat, you will be missed! You've been such a great addition to the Roleplaying Room, even if you don't think you are. You were so deserving of your title of Voice and I'm sure you had great potential to keep moving up. You've made great memories with a lot of people here, including me. Midna will always remember you!
I hope you will enjoy your life and can get through any tough times you're having or might be having in the future. Best of luck to you!
-Midna~S. Umbreon
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MeatNoob on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:18 pm

so long, nat. seeya.
MeatNoob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xck on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:36 pm

its a shame to see you go, but please, keep in touch, my dude. love ya, and i wish u the best!

"Knife Dad loves his children very much, and by "children", I mean "knives". His head isn't bad. One thing I want to get in here is that if he sees a knife, he legally owns it. He eats knifes for fuel. Not his kid-knives, though. Why's his head look like that? Don't sweat it. He has to keep eating knives to avoid eating his children knives. Knife Dad is Stan Lee.
He fuccs like a broken train, but he runs on time, if you know what I mean. He's part wolf, part mech, part rabbit, part fox, part sunglasses, part dragon, part dad, all dad, all knives. If you unbutton his shirt, a bunch of knives will fall out, and then he'll die, because he's just a bunch of knives under there." - Biography of Knife Dad, the world's greatest superhero and best father.
xck
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://spoyn.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:55 pm

I don't wanna be annoying or seem rude at all but there's an official post for this kind of stuff.
Nat, I will miss you. I've already expressed so in your PMs.
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:34 am

There is nothing wrong with making a standalone thread for when you're leaving, especially since many of the "farewell thread" posts aren't very serious.

Room Owner

Crascking the ban whip
Stop stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotom's Pokedex on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:09 am

Cya, Nat; hope you do well in life. As others said, you were quite the nice user, and it's suiting for a nice user to at least take a break. Again, I wish you the best, and good luck in the future. c:

hi, i'm no longer active but thanks for seeing this dump, pls contact me on Pokefarm
• dump •:

Did you expect to find anything important in here? No? Just take some dancing birds.

credits to top.mailbox on PFQ for avatar
Rotom's Pokedex
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TF2 Medic on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:53 am

Good bye nat. I must say that I will miss you, and that it has been a pleasure to get to know you over the past years. I hope you find peace and success in whatever you try to accomplish.
TF2 Medic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:05 am

Just a small announcement: one of the reasons I'm leaving is because I'm going to try to seriously write a book called Honey. If I am to complete it in any sort of deadline, I must take my leave. Thank you for your support. Maybe I will visit every now and then.
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Have a good time, nat. See ya around.
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie AKA Spear (Absol) on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:53 am

So long Nat, keep in contact. Good luck with life and the book.
Cassie AKA Spear (Absol)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawful Evil on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:29 pm

godspeed my dude, good luck
Lawful Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liziee on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:31 pm

nat i don't know if you'll see this, cause i am like 5 days late. i didn't go on forums until today, and no one really notified me of this. but anyways, good look in your future endeavors, and i only hope the best for you. i don't really think we've talked enough to be considered close, but i still think of you as a friend. keep in mind that you're beautiful, amazing, talented, and capable of anything if you try. i hope your life balances out to a point you can be happy with, and i hope you do stay happy. farewell, and if you do come back on PS sometime, hmu!
Liziee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:54 pm

It's been good seeing you around on PS, Nat. I hope you can visit back into the RP room sometime when you've got time on your hands. Take care now!

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top