Suggestions

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post by needler on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:22 pm

I have seen a lot of unfinished roleplays being hosted lately. I think it's not fair to people who work a lot on their rp to lose in host poll against someone popular with a small unfinished rp.

My suggestion would be: You can only host totally finished rps with docs. For example every rp type would have a limit that a doc must reach to be hosted.
needler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismesis 413 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:55 am

Suggestion: Being able to ask Bot what the RP is in the other room without having to physically go there.

You could PM .rpmain or .rpamphy

*prepares for the impact*
Kismesis 413

View user profile http://sparknotes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Kismesis 413 wrote:Suggestion: Being able to ask Bot what the RP is in the other room without having to physically go there.

Actually, I think that's a good idea.

The only time we get to see that in the alternate room is via .void. Neutral
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bote on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Kismesis 413 wrote:Suggestion: Being able to ask Bot what the RP is in the other room without having to physically go there.

Because its obviously too much effort to go into amphy, voice yourself, and type .rp

And if your smart, you don't even need to type .rp to find our what the rp is, you can tell just by looking at it sometimes. Theres no point to this.

needler wrote:I have seen a lot of unfinished roleplays being hosted lately. I think it's not fair to people who work a lot on their rp to lose in host poll against someone popular with a small unfinished rp.

My suggestion would be: You can only host totally finished rps with docs. For example every rp type would have a limit that a doc must reach to be hosted.

I somewhat agree with this for almost every other RP but trainer and maybe CQ. The reason being but trainer is because trainers are ment to take an extremely long time. For example, in the course of 3 hours, you get to my 5th gym. If the host knows what they are doing, they can still be working on a trainer, but get the max quality out of it. As for CQ, as long as you can call types and record types, alliances, and knights your good, and after all you can copy Blue's doc. Who doesn't do that already?
bote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morfent on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:11 pm

This isn't such a terrible idea, but it doesn't need to be two separate commands. Just .rp in PM could send the RP from both rooms

Morfent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:33 am

Well, doing .rp shows both RP's going on in main and Amphy.

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WanderingAria on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:54 am

Just coming out of nowhere with this one: what about having .rp show all three things? The RP, the Doc, and the host? I mean, I know the RP bot might have to spew back some pretty long lines, but would overall cut down on .rp and .host spamming.
WanderingAria
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morfent on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:15 pm

WanderingAria wrote:Just coming out of nowhere with this one: what about having .rp show all three things? The RP, the Doc, and the host? I mean, I know the RP bot might have to spew back some pretty long lines, but would overall cut down on .rp and .host spamming.
It might make the response too long for the bot to send. Plus it's easier to set the RP and the host separately rather than copypasting the RP everytime you need to change either or.

Morfent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:21 pm

Okay, I have a question. On the amount of end RP polls being made, can I suggest if we do make a cool-down time for each one inbetween? Because recently, I've seen arguments about users making a poll straight-off after one ended, people getting irritated, and it causes them to leave. Maybe. . . 15 minutes between each end poll?

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galom on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:51 pm

You're not forced to give permission for an end poll, Darkness. I don't approve one until there's been ~20-25 minutes since the last one, unless there's a ton of OOC and people don't look like they're having fun. You have to judge the situation, and you can absolutely tell people no. I do it all the time.

Room Owner
Room Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:53 pm

Oh. I just feel that I'm a tad too easy on them, I guess.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WanderingAria on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Alright, thanks Morfent... Is it possible to separate the roleplays into differnt tabs for what category they are, as in, one for CQ, one for Freeforms, ect.? As in, after you click on Roleplaying, it would bring you to another list, with each different kind of RP having it's own tab?

Last edited by WanderingAria on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to better explain whatever it is I'm babbling about.)
WanderingAria
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morfent on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:53 pm

WanderingAria wrote:Alright, thanks Morfent... Is it possible to separate the roleplays into differnt tabs for what category they are, as in, one for CQ, one for Freeforms, ect.? As in, after you click on Roleplaying, it would bring you to another list, with each different kind of RP having it's own tab?
I have no clue what you're trying to suggest here

Morfent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galom on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Er, are you talking about putting the current RP into the !roomintro?

Room Owner
Room Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WanderingAria on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Wow, that was not very well conveyed. As in, the tabs at the home page. adding a few more for different categories of RP.
WanderingAria
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next