The Great Adventure roleplay Please read the rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Adventure roleplay Please read the rules

Post by Aaron The Braixen on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:01 pm

you not a human you are a pokemon you can choose any pokemon except legendary, mythical, until I say one of you will ether be a legend at some point or both as your character and a legendary.
Edit you can have a fakemon and a form by the way even though that Aaron is a Braixen he actally have a lot of hidden form I tell you one of them Super Saiyan Braixen form
NO SHINY
You can’t do past tense Like saying I said to this person
If you talking to a pokemon that is in this role play or in your head you always quote it you can use past tense if you say something to a pokemon but use “ “ in order for you to talk to a pokemon and use “ ()” to talk to yourself
If anyone talk to there self then the other pokemon can’t hear anything that including psychic type too that not fair so let say psychic type can’t read Any pokemon mind
You can faint but after a battle you be back in the roleplay also your word of defeat. And you can find reviver seed (which mean NO GODMODE AT ALL)
Level you can start as is lvl 5- 10
You can choose a pokemon that can’t have a requirement to evolve yet however it has to be 2nd evolution if there some pokemon that has 2 evolution then that fine
(speaking of that Camog, Casmo, Solgolao, Lunala, Type-Null, and silvilly aren't allowed At all to be in the role play)
Arceus, Kyogre, Groudon, And Rayquaza is not going to be role playable because they are my role ( also Acreus for me is fair because It created the world and i created this role play so it fair that i take arceus)
MEGA EVOLUTION IS ALLOWED BUT NOT UNTIL YOUR LEVEL 36 and if your role as a pokemon can mega Evolve
If anyone evolve frogadier into Greninja then you can have the ability to change to Ash-Greninja but if you defected any pokemon (this ability will work if there is more then 1 Pokemon you facing)
If there a battle request with another pokemon role then you need to do your appearances like you could be secretly watching the battle of that pokemon.
If the other role denied a battle then you can’t battle them and no bugging them you has to wait till later
Because I’m nice you can use a signature move if you are not in your final evolution
You can dodge an attack first and second dodge is 100% chance 3 and more will be 20% chance if an attack of your opponent 100% then it not dodge able unless you use a move to protect yourself like fly (thunder, thunderbolt, and swift can hit you airborn) any protect moves ( phantom force can hit a pokemon using protect and protect moves work for 1 turn after that you has to use a different attack then you can use it again) dig ect will make you not get damage
Your pokemon role will start with 4 movesets your choices
Z-move is not usable
No cursing PLEASE THIS IS PG 13 due to the step you see later
If there a type that has no effect on the type it will do nothing as every pokemon game did
No control other character, you get 3 strikes and you out

Good and nice thing I did
You have unlimited Power point (PP) However protect move (not something like fly dig ect) has limited amount of PP
Everyone including me will have 10 Free reviver seed to start
Anything goes on this role play by saying something
You can have a crush and possibly get a girl/boy friends AKA called mate (However this is PG 13 Don't go too far otherwise you will be going to the distortion world (means you won't be able to join this role play)
Surprise if you can learn a move because you level up 2 thing 1 you can choose 1 of any moves and ™ your pokemon can learn and 2 what i mean you have 4 moves I meant you start off with 4 moves you can add a moves every 4 level up then update your movesets box so you can remember oh and update your level too however I would tell you the Exp you earn and how many you need to get so to level up ( no i not going to get more then anyone that won’t be fair)

That all though you must set up yourself on what Pokemon you are going to be

Name:

What pokemon are you:

Level:

Ability:

Movesets:

If possible/ for a first evolution would you evolve to your 2nd evolution?:

If possible Would you evolve your 2nd evolution to your final?:

Nature (Optional):

(optional) your best friends:

(Optional) Your crush Or mate:

(Optional) Your worst enemy:  

Appearances:

Goal (optional):

Backstory of you:

Here mines

Name: Aaron

What pokemon are you: Braixen

Level: 10

Ability: Blaze

Movesets: Delphox’s Signature move (Mystical Fire), Flamethrower, Psyshock, and Power up punch  

If possible/ for a first evolution would you evolve to your 2nd evolution?: already am

If possible Would you evolve your 2nd evolution to your final?: nope

Nature (Optional): Brave

(optional) your best friends: no one for now

(Optional) Your crush Or mate: no one for now

(Optional) Your worst enemy:  no one

Appearances: in pokemon high school graduation day

Goal (optional): to be strongest Braixen and pokemon ever, fight legendary pokemon, fight Arceus and go on an adventure

Backstory of you: I’m Aaron I’m a Braixen that wanted to go out on a adventure. It was my dream I about to Graduate high school after then I can start make my dream came true but my real minor goal is to be the Strongest pokemon and as a Braixen in the world. My 2 major goal is to Fight the legendary pokemon and even fight the God Arceus. I also love making friends and even like if anyone want to join me.

Last edited by Aaron The Braixen on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fakemon is use because Aaron the Braixen is the only Braixen that has a lot of form so it will be a fakemon due to fake forms)
Aaron The Braixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Adventure roleplay Please read the rules

Post by Aaron The Braixen on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Today at noon is finally Graduation day. The teacher call up each pokemon though soon the teacher call A Braixen name Aaron “Thank you I’m glad it over. I done school!” Aaron said excitedly. Aaron then ran home with his feet getting covered in dirt which he didn’t even care. “ Mom, Dad I Finally Graduated!” Aaron shout of excitement as his parent smile “That great you know what that means” Aaron’s Dad said to Aaron. “That my Dream will come true that I can go on a Adventure tomorrow.” Aaron said to his Dad. “Yes so you must take a rest you got a big day tomorrow.” Aaron’s Dad said to Aaron “We just hope you be safe and will have fun at your adventure tomorrow.” Aaron’s Mom said to Aaron smiling.
Aaron The Braixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron The Braixen on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:17 pm

The next day was Aaron's greatest adventures. Aaron woke up in anger by the alarm clock. "I hate getting up." Aaron slam his paw at the alarm clock and accidentally destroy it. "Ops. Well there the 3rd Alarm clock I destroy." Aaron said rubbing his eyes. though after he got up he remember it was his big day. "oh my I almost forgot today is the day I going on a adventure for the first time it been my dream." Aaron said as his eyes shine like a star.
Aaron The Braixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron The Braixen on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:49 pm

Aaron walk to the kitchen for his special breakfast. "Tapu Coco, and Doughnut my favorite breakfast." Aaron said excitedly as he eat his Doughnut so fast like using Extreme Speed. "Yummy this is the best Doughnut ever!" Aaron shouted. He then took a drink of Tapu Coco and actually gulp it down. "My flames are heating up from this delicious drink." Aaron said with a mustache Coco on Aaron's face. He then use a towel and whip his face up clean as a whistle. "Well look like our little Braixen is ready for an adventure" Aaron's Mom said. "Aaron this is it you will fulfill your dreams. But we can't let you go yet me and your mother got something for you." Aaron's Dad said to Aaron. "here take this stick put it on your tail." Aaron's dad said as he handed Aaron his stick. "You remember my Mystical Fire right?" Aaron's mom ask Aaron. "Yes I do Mom and Dad thank you." Aaron said giving his Dad a goodbye hug. "Your welcome Aaron the Braixen my big grownup son." Aaron's Dad said. "Good bye Dad and good bye Mom" Aaron say hugging his Mom and Dad and headed out. (Aaron did got the reviver seed in his pocket)
Aaron The Braixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron The Braixen on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Aaron headed outside. He feel the breeze of the wind "The air feel nice. everything is going to be fine" Aaron said singing through the trail soon he will encounter a female Braixen in his Adventure and other Pokemon his Adventure is going to be great.
Aaron The Braixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron The Braixen on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:21 pm

After 9 minute straight he encounter a fennekin. " Hey it that is a Fennekin. those were the good old days." Aaron said as he continuing walking down the trail until he saw another Braixen but a female laying on the ground injured. Aaron then got shock " Hey are you ok?" he asked the Braixen. but there no comment. Aaron then ask again "Are you ok?" He said again. Wild Braixen still didn't respond.
Aaron The Braixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron The Braixen on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:17 pm

Aaron then carry Braixen and putting her on his elbows. " Don't worry I find a safe place to bring you Braixen." Aaron said as he walk Braixen to a safe place. 10 minute later he found an house that is new and no one owns. Aaron read the sign " THIS IS A SAFE HOUSE IT NOT A TRAP AND IT NOT HAUNTED IT FREE IF ANYONE ON AN ADVENTURE FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU CAN LIVE IN THERE FOR A DAY THAT ALL" The sign says. Aaron said "Ok that good now to go in and save Braixen." Aaron went inside found a bed and place Braixen in the bed, then he put the covers, and give Braixen a reviver seed. when he did that the light appeared at the fainted Braixen and revive her but she was tired so she took a nap. " What was that" Aaron said giving Braixen a plain seed ( it revive her so it turn to an ordinary seed) as she chew. " Ok she is alive she just need a rest I know how to feed her" I said as I turn on the oven.
Aaron The Braixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron The Braixen on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:34 pm

"Uh I don't know how to cook got to think how am I going to make something in the oven if I don't  know how ... wait is that milkshake machine" Aaron said out loud. he look at it and it was " I hope we have ice cream and milk."  He said as he check and there was he then was excited and yell " YAY MILKSHAKES !" Aaron said yelling. However meanwhile Braixen woke up " Aggh what happen" She said as she got out of bed. Aaron heard someone " That must be Braixen" He said.
Aaron The Braixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron The Braixen on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:56 am

Braixen walk out of bed and saw Aaron " Another Braixen?" She said. " Yes I am. I save you because you were injured so I then found this place and put you in bed and gave you a reviver seed and it appear to work nicely." Aaron replies. Braixen then feel happy for actually being save " Thank you. I do have a name I'm Nina The Braixen." She said as Aaron tell her his name. " Nice to see you alive Nina I'm Aaron The Braixen". Aaron said as he turn around and get another cup and making milkshake. Nina secretly blush when Aaron not looking.
Aaron The Braixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron The Braixen on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:35 am

After 30 minute Aaron and Nina heading out and finally start an adventure they will goes through woods, dangerous mountains, volcano, villages, and so much more. However after 120 minute or 2 hours for short Nina blush again. She said in her mind " (I really like him even if he a Braixen like me I must tell him to be my Girlfriend)" Nina said to herself.
Aaron The Braixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron The Braixen on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:35 pm

((everyone sorry it take a long time but i am so busy at stuff my apology but it still be a while so yeah sorry))
Aaron The Braixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron The Braixen on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:27 am

((I not dead but I still busy I might be able to be ready at January 1st 2018))
Aaron The Braixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top